Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty] Badge

Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty] Empty
PostSubject: Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty]   Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty] EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:21 pm

It was quite an usual feeling, dating for Kitty that is. She still was getting adjusted to the idea that Ian was her boyfriend and she was his girlfriend. The idea seemed so far off, but here she was going on her first offical date as boyfriend and girlfriend with him. She even spent hours looking through her closet picking out what she was wearing, a simple white shirt with jeans and a silver necklace. It wasn't anything too fancy at all and she couldn't help but worry that Ian might not like her idea of a date outfit. This whole dating thing was very stressful to the girl and if it kept up like this she might as well go insane. So there she sat at a table, she would have waited outside--but it was starting to get a little chilly for her.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty]   Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty] EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:32 pm

"Hey there beautiful." Ian chuckled finding Kitty sitting down. "My my my, aren't you quite the looker?" Ian bent down and kissed Kitty on the cheek. "So, got first date jitters? That's alright, I'm a bit nervous, myself. But the only difference is that we're dating now, so as long as we act ourselves, we'll be fine. You just have to watch out for me getting too close to you." He smiled micheviously.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty]   Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty] EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:51 pm

Kitty's face immediatly turned red with embarrasment when she heard Ian call her one of his pet names again. Smoothly he came over and pecked her on the cheek only making her more embarrased. He did seem to notice that she was a nervous wreck, but that didn't help her cause too much. "Do you have to do that in public?" she asked. It was nice that he'd do things like that, but it was all still very new to her. At least he liked her outfit. Now she had one less thing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty]   Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty] EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:00 pm

"Hmmmm would you prefer I do something else instead? For instance, I could carry you around like a princess, or I could dote on you. There are so many possibilities." Even though it was a joke, Ian looked down at Kitty to see how she would react. He loved her, but he didn't want her to be uncomfortable. Ian let out a sigh and placed his hands on his hips. "If we're going to get married someday, you have to get used to this."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty]   Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty] EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:22 pm

"Ian," Kitty said groaning. He was such a playboy sometimes and it drove her crazy. It was weird to think they'd be in love--they seemed almost like exact opposites in a sense. He was the fun, carefree guy and she was the serious girl who liked things quiet personally. How could someone like her fall in love with someone like him? Then again, life had weird ways of working. "I never said we're getting married," Kitty exlaimed her face getting more red if it was possible. They just started dating and here was Ian already bringing up the idea of marriage. This was insane, but it was a pleasant thought. Kitty wasn't quite shure if she really wanted to settle down though.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty]   Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty] EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:13 pm

Ian smiled smugly. "I never said you had a choice." he teased. Ian sat down next to Kitty and rested his chin on his hands. His hair now reached to the top of his shoulders, and his bangs were so long they touched just above his upper lip. Because of this, his always tied his hair back into a low ponytail now. "Sure is nice here." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty]   Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:47 am

Knowing Ian he probably was right about the whole marriage thing. Her fate was sealed the day she told him that she loved him too. She thought most guys viewed it as they lost their freedom when they started dating, but Kitty probably lost more freedom than Ian. Life just got a whole lot more complicated in those few moments, Kitty didn't mind it so much though. Ian was annoying, but she loved him neitherless. "Yeah," Kitty said quietly agreeing. "I feel I better let my hair grow out since your's is so long now," Kitty said attempting to make idle conversation. "Your hair is almost longer than mine."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty]   Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:42 pm

Ian laughed at Kitty's response. "It's been driving me nuts!" he said. 'It's so hard to take care of, and what's worse--I can actually do something with my hair now. I find that a tad bit creepy. In the two seasons Ian known Kitty, they were already dating. It all seemed to go so fast, yet Ian couldn't help but ignore it. All that mattered to him was the right now. "So, how's your arm? I mean, I know it's healed, but I'm sort of worried."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty]   Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:49 pm

"If you don't like it why do you continue to grow it?" asked Kitty amused. Ian had the weirdest ways of thinking and she had learned to enjoy his outragious behavior. Then she must had grown to love him in the same way. He was so unusual for a person in her opinion, but that caught her attention neitherless. "Just like new," she said laughing nervously. Clearly it was still akward for them to hang out like this, it seemed like there was a bit more stress--yet there was added excitment. It was hard to explain with words how exactly Kitty is feeling. Her mind was still a mess but at least her feelings towards Ian were clear.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty]   Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:43 pm

Ian smiled gentley. "I'm glad." he whispered. "Hey, so do you like animals? Like, cats or dogs? I mean, I know it's sort of a weird question......" Ian's face blushed light crimson. "I mean, I'm just going to warn you here, 'cuz I suck at keeping secerets. I'm planning something huge this month, though I'm not telling you what or when. You'll find out in due time."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty]   Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:12 pm

Kitty was nervous and so was Ian, it was easy to tell that the both of them together were experiencing an akward moment. "I like cats," Kitty said. It wasn't because her name was Kitty though, she liked how they'd do their own thing and were independent. She loved freedom more than anything afterall, well maybe not as much as Ian now that she thought about it. Then Ian got all red and embarrassed saying that he was planning something special this month. Kitty had a feeling that it had to deal with her soon approaching birthday, afterall Ian was the sort of person to plan something. "I have the strangest feeling that that something special will happen on the 12th of the season," she chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty]   Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:20 pm

Ian blushed an ever deeper crimson. "M-maybe!" he studdered. It normally wasn't like Ian to get flustered, but he had never really planned anything for anyone before. "A-anyway, cats.....got it." Ian scrached his head. "Th-thank you."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty]   Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:42 pm

"You don't have to do anything for me for my birthday," Kitty said noticing that Ian was now turning even more red. She couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of him getting all flustered over just a simple present. She really didn't want anything, normally she didn't celebrate her birthday at all. Knowing Ian she had a feeling that he was going to make her do so this year no matter what. Which probably she had to return the favor when his birthday came around. They were boyfriend and girlfriend afterall, so it sort of was expected of them to do so.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty]   Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:16 pm

Ian offered Kitty a smile, then leaned over and kissed her hair. Then, he gentley whispered, "I need to go now. I'm afraid I can't see you for a while, luv. But don't worry, you'll see me again on the 12th. Meet me up at that mountain. Y'know, the one where we first met? Wear something nice, ok?" Ian messed up Kitty's hair, then casually walked away toying with something in his pocket. Something that one couldn't idenitfy, yet could tell was blue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty]   Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty] Empty

Back to top Go down

Akward Moments [Ian and Kitty]
Page 1 of 1