Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi] Bellnov

Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi] Empty
PostSubject: Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi]   Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi] EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:54 pm

It was really cold with the mist around the two. But he could probably withstand it. Just as he thought, the beach was beautiful in the winter. You could only see blue and white. That's it. "Geez, never seen a beach in the winter," Isaac said. He lived n a landlocked state and never seen a beach until now. He only saw lakes and rivers, that was pretty much it in his hometown. Dahlia would of loved to see this, she would just run around and laugh. If only it wasn't for her health.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi]   Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi] EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:18 pm

Kazu laughed. " Me neither! Well, not in a while at least. Man, look at all the mist! It would be really easy to play hide and seek here." Kazu bent down and gentley touced the sand. "I've never felt sand this cool before. Makes me want to run just for miles!."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi]   Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi] EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:24 pm

It was pretty hard to see but luckily he had good sight. "If you run you can warm up a bit and also you may have to watch where your going also," Isaac explained. Maybe he was a little too serious on that point. True it was really misty and you could run into something but you can also warm up a it if your too cold. He squatted down and took a handfull of sand. "Your right, it's pretty cold." He said. The sand was soft, really soft. He only saw sand boxes at a local park which was pretty rough sand.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi]   Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi] EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:28 pm

'Right then." Kazu smiled. She bent down and removed both her boots, tehn she took over her scarf and unzipped her jacket. She also removed her hat. "I'm goin' for it, care to join me?" she asked getting into a ready postition. "Or you can count me off."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi]   Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi] EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:35 pm

"Aren't you cold?" Isaac asked concernly. He definatley wasn't ready to swim this woman was crazy. He just thought they were going to do something else like something that doesn't include water. Oh well, this woman was crazy. Well maybe he could just put his feet in. It wouldn't hurt, would it? "I'll join you, but i'm only putting my feet in the water," He said. He slipped off his warm, comfy shoes and looked at her. This woman was insane.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi]   Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi] EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:40 pm

"Water? I was going to race through the mist. It's too cold to swim, silly. Oh, and since you are too slow, I GET A HEAD START!" With that, Kauzmi took off down the beach running. She felt her body starting to warm and her cheeks started to flush. There was an awesome sensation of cool air hitting Kazumi's face. It felt....well......awesome!
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi]   Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi] EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Isaac was confused for a minute but then she just wanted to run through the mist until she got a head start. He started running also, or else she would win. "Pfft, Watch where you're going!" He reminded her. He wasn't no doctor ut he wanted everyone to be safe, especially in this kind of weather. He kept racing her but he was no match, this woman was really fast. A couple times he past her then he ran slowly again then faster and so on.

((OOC: I almost thought i was roleplaying Michael for a second o.O and I almost put confuzzled xD))
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi]   Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi] EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:52 pm

"Work on a farm and grow stronger." Kazumi laughed watching him trying to catch up. "Your legs get strong walking from place to place." Kazu turned her head forward to see a large random boulder coming her way. Quickly, she leaped over it and tripped a little, but kept running.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi]   Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi] EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:18 am

"True," He said agreeing with Kazumi. Then suddenly a boulder came but luckily she dodged it. He stopped dead in his tracks. Oh god, if she got hit who knew what would happen. "You okay?" He hollered. She seemed to be alright and then he continued racing her, He wished it was summer instead of winter where its sometimes foggy and people have accidents. He sighed. He should get his farm go up and running soon. But he never got really to it.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi]   Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi] EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Kazumi stopped when she got to a very large rock. She resterd one hand against it and the other hand upon her knee. "Beat you." she said heaving deeply. Kazu's face was stinging with cold and she could barley feel her feet. Her throat hurt as well, but she couldn't help but smile. "That was fun." Kazu collapsed on her bottom and rested her elbows on her knees, still trying to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi]   Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:02 pm

Isaac was pretty much breathing hard. His feet felt like they came off and his throat was really dry. "yup, but good exercise," he said. How about bad exercise? Running in cold temps was not expected. this woman got into close calls but he was pretty relieved that she didn't get hurt.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi]   Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:27 pm

Kazumi laughed. "Totally." she breathed. "I had fun, though. Sorry if that was trouble to you, I felt like running. I haven't ran like that in a while, thank you for doing that with me. I should porbably go back and re-dress myself, otherwise, I'll get sick."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi]   Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi] EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:50 am

Isaac and Kazumi probably ran like two miles so now they could just walk back instead of running again. "Know any shortcuts?" he asked. That's one solution, but if she couldn't they might as well walk back. He was running barefoot which burned his feet of coldness. He didn't his feet to bleed and he didn't want her feet to bleed because of frost bite. He wasn't a runner but he could understand why Kazumi wanted to run because she felt like it. He felt kinda like running himself. But not too much. "Don't want anyone to catch a cold," he said.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi]   Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi] EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:50 pm

"Its a beach." Kazumi chuckled. "There are no shortcuts, just straight land. But yes, colds would be bad." kazu started walking back towrds the way they had came. Although she didn't mind the winter, part of her really couldn't wait for spring to come back. "I can't wait till spring." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi]   Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi] EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Eh, no shortcuts. Now it could be seen that he did live on a land locked land. Oh well, it's not that bad. He was sort of regretting that he took his shoes off. "Yea warmer weather will be good, but there's still ways to go," Isaac replied. He liked warmer weather the best, just not too warm or else he'll melt. Instead of freezing to death but he couldn't blame her for running, she had to. Although he would of liked it if they just ran in another season but oh well. "Let's just enjoy winter for now," He added. Which he couldn't stand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi]   Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Seas at Winter [Isaac and Kazumi]
Page 1 of 1