Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

White Smoke [Micheal and Gabriel]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : White Smoke [Micheal and Gabriel] - Page 2 Bellnov

White Smoke [Micheal and Gabriel] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Smoke [Micheal and Gabriel]   White Smoke [Micheal and Gabriel] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:48 pm

"Some morning issues I guess." Michael said shrugging. His sister always hogged the bathroom. He just needed to get his hair brush and go. That was one thing he was annoyed about his sister. Eh, he was the younger brother and she just had to look pretty every day. She used too much makeup.

"You may never believe me on this one but I actually cook,"

He said chuckling. His parents were always at work and came home late, so he had to cook for him and his sister. Although, she should of cooked since it wasn't normal for the younger brother to cook. But he usually cooked for his parents
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : White Smoke [Micheal and Gabriel] - Page 2 Badge

PostSubject: Re: White Smoke [Micheal and Gabriel]   White Smoke [Micheal and Gabriel] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:56 pm

Micheal must had been someone who loved sleep or something like that. He probably had late nights, so who could blame him for sleeping in at all. Besides it's not like Gabreil was always on time for work too.

"Whoa," Gabriel said amazed. "I think I'm going into shock." He laughed for a second. He never would have guessed Micheal was the kind of guy that could fix food at all. Micheal didn't seem to look like a guy that could cook, but then again people weren't as always what they seemed to be. "Are you sure you're not lying to me?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: White Smoke [Micheal and Gabriel]   White Smoke [Micheal and Gabriel] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:09 pm

"I'm not lying, Parents were always at work so I had to cook myself," He explained still laughing a bit from where Gabriel said he was going into shock. He didn't mind cooking back then while his sister was watching TV shows about brain disorders. She was very into those shows back then, he almost made fun of her. But he soon realized that she was following her dream. He was suprised himself that he could whip up something and leave something for his parents.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: White Smoke [Micheal and Gabriel]   White Smoke [Micheal and Gabriel] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:13 am

"Whoa," Gabriel said still somewhat shocked. "It doesn't make sense at all. Perhaps you are a girl that's really good at cross dressing," he teased chuckling at his own lame joke. "Just kidding, I'm sure there are plenty of guys like you that can cook." It was a bit weird for Gabriel that Micheal could cook and he could not, maybe he should ask him for pointers so he doesn't waste his money on take-out anymore. Afterall, it did get pretty expensive after awhile.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: White Smoke [Micheal and Gabriel]   White Smoke [Micheal and Gabriel] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 pm

Michael laughed when Gabriel thought he was a girl and crossed dressed. "Yea, but it makes more sense when women cook," He said still calming down from laughter. It actually did make sense, when he was little he wished his sister would cook since she was older and more responsable. He didn't mind that she was in charge all the time. They were only two years apart. His childhood was average is what he would say. Not that he minded anything about it, its just his parents were at work all day and all week.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: White Smoke [Micheal and Gabriel]   White Smoke [Micheal and Gabriel] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:52 pm

"Ah, but that would be unfair in today's standards and could get us slapped if a girl heard that," Gabriel said amused by the thought of getting on a girl's nerves enough to get slapped. It has happened to him multiple times before, like when he was working as an EMT. Once a woman punched him in the face because she didn't want to go to the hospital, despite the fact that her legs were broken. "If you ever want a girl save those thoughts for me," he laughed. "I'd be more than glad to hear them."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: White Smoke [Micheal and Gabriel]   White Smoke [Micheal and Gabriel] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:39 am

"Trust me, When I was a kid I used to force my sister to cook. But I guess your right. Women can easily get offended," He said chuckling slightly. He would get annoyed cooking for his sister all the time by watching TV and just blabbing on the phone about something that he couldn't remember. He sorta missed his parents when he was little, especially when he was a toddler. But they supported their family really well. He didn't mind not having toys or all the other kids would have. But now he liked his job better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Smoke [Micheal and Gabriel]   White Smoke [Micheal and Gabriel] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

White Smoke [Micheal and Gabriel]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2