Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elizabeth (2nd rp character)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Elizabeth (2nd rp character) Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth (2nd rp character)   Elizabeth (2nd rp character) EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:03 pm

Name: Elizabeth Stone.

Birthday: winter 8

Looks like: https://2img.net/h/i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac53/CheshaRae/Blue/Ani0.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj164/Arutte/-----------anime_fav39.jpg

Hair: Blackish blue.
Eyes: Dark blue almost purple.
Skin:Pale and very smooth.
Height: 5/4
Usaully wears: A black mini dress with a purple tie around her neck and a white tee-shirt under that.

Personality: Elizabeth doesnt like to speak much. She doesnt really get out much witch is why she has pale skin. She can be cold at times but has deep care for all living things. She doesnt get into long talks with anyone...even her parents. She is shy so you would ahve to appraoch her in a calm cool manner.

Flaws:Because she doesnt speak much she isnt into dating. she is considered a dork in most places. She is a bit cold towards everyone even her loved ones. She doesnt like to loose in a fight so she never ends it untill the person finally agrees.

Bio: Elizabeth grew up on a farm. Her parents were always set on her growing up to be a violen player. She alaways expresses her emotions through music.
She went to an art collage and studyed music. She then played with an orcistra for a yera but desided to settle down and not live the life on the road infront of people.She grew up with no pet exept for dogs. She is allergic to Hamsters and terrified of cats. Her parents always wanted a cat but when the subject would come up she would go to her room and read somthing, this in her ways was telling them no.

Strawberry short cake

Music of anykind

Kind and proper people

Animals of any kind exept hamsters and cats

Dislikes:

Cats

Hamsters

Loud annoying people

Smoking.

Additional info: If you were to put her in a room with cats she would attempt to kill her self form the fear. She breaks out in hives when coming in contact of a hamster. She is terrified of the dark but likes to sit outside with a small lantern and play violen to the moon.

Last edited by Skittles taste rainbow on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : https://2img.net/h/i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff177/Nightmare_Inside/anime/girl_blond8_2.jpg)
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth (2nd rp character)
Page 1 of 1