Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

Female Number of posts : 68
Roleplay Name : Riko Nagisa

My Character Empty
PostSubject: My Character   My Character EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:32 pm

Name: Riko Nagisa
Nickname: Koko
Birthday: Winter 10

Height: 4"2
Eye Color: Violet
Hair: Long waist length lavender hair with a hairband
Clothing: She usually wears lolita clothes, mostly gothic lolita. A black dress with a two layer ruffle skirt, white stockings, and red mary-janes, arm warmers.
Picture:
My Character Rinrpglolita

Family: Mom(deceased) Dad(deceased) Luka( younger sister)

Personality Pros: She is very kind and will always help out someone in need. She likes to keep the town clean and enjoys recycling too. Riko likes kids and doesn't mind watching them for people. She often dreams of getting married and having a family

Personality Flaws: She tends to be shy at times and doesn't like meeting new people. Riko is afraid of big animals and hates ranches for this reason. She yells at people who leave the town looking dirty or people who don't look after their children. She really hates people from the city.

Likes: Strawberries, Amethyst Accesseries,Recycling, Cleaning, Babysitting, looking at the clouds,little animals(cats and rabbits)
Dislikes: Potatoes, Garbage, people who leave garbage, ranches, big animals (cows & horses)People from the city

Extra Information: Riko had to raise her sister Luka, after her parents died of illness. They come from a big city, where there was lots of pollution. Riko wants to move to a small village with fresh air for her younger city.

Dream Job: Midwife or Nurse
Back to top Go down

My Character
Page 1 of 1