Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IT'S TIME TO GIVE SOME MEMORY 8D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : IT'S TIME TO GIVE SOME MEMORY 8D Badge

IT'S TIME TO GIVE SOME MEMORY 8D Empty
PostSubject: IT'S TIME TO GIVE SOME MEMORY 8D   IT'S TIME TO GIVE SOME MEMORY 8D EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:28 am

I'm going to give back Kitty some of her memories now. I plan to do a series of topics first starting off with The Rain (Open). If you want to be part of the storyline please reply to The Rain or tell me that you want to be part of it in this thread. (I'm thinking that Ian is pretty much an automatic for this cause he's married to Kitty.)

What I'm thinking is some friend events and general events focused around the fact that Kitty is getting her memories back now. The general plots I already have titles for starting out with The Rain, then The Storm, and finally The Flood.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : IT'S TIME TO GIVE SOME MEMORY 8D Bellnov

IT'S TIME TO GIVE SOME MEMORY 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S TIME TO GIVE SOME MEMORY 8D   IT'S TIME TO GIVE SOME MEMORY 8D EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:19 am

OOH OOH

PICK ME PICK ME
-waves arms around frantically-

xD

Kitty knew Genna before she lost her memory ;n;. I wanna be part of dis <3 Oh I replied to "The Rain" topic C:

although they're still at black heart ;n;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell

IT'S TIME TO GIVE SOME MEMORY 8D
Page 1 of 1