Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are your plans for Halloween?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : What are your plans for Halloween? Bellnov

What are your plans for Halloween? Empty
PostSubject: What are your plans for Halloween?   What are your plans for Halloween? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:38 am

We all know halloween is coming up C:

which is one of Genna's favorite holidays since she gets to eat chocolate but she loves Christmas more

As for myself, this is probably going to be my last year trick or treating =x. It's not confirmed though. But i do plan on either being Alice in wonderland or The Mad hatter.

IDK

I just want to be an Alice in Wonderland character C:

Cause she thinks the party city costumes are better than Target

But I have so many plans with friends its just all messed up.

One, volunteer at the indoor carnival with friend (my shift is 4:30 to 8:30 But i think thats lame and I just want to voulnteer until 5:30 so I have like four hours of trick or treating)

Two, Bring friend and another friend to trick or treat at either my neighborhood or my friends.

ITS NOT CONFIRMED THOUGH. ARGH. I have to talk to them. Although Chelsea is in High school and Sarah...I can talk to her on Monday xD

-needs a facebook so she can contact Chelsea since she doesn't really respond to texts or calls by cellphone >.<-

Anyways...what are your plans? 8D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : What are your plans for Halloween? Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for Halloween?   What are your plans for Halloween? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:47 am

I'm going to dress up and hand out candy at someone else's house. She's going to be away on Halloween and she's afraid her house will get egged. Ya, it's that kind of town. But we don't live on a busy street, so it'll be fun.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : What are your plans for Halloween? Esaward

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for Halloween?   What are your plans for Halloween? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:48 am

Haha, that's funny, Genna, because I'm gonna be Alice in Wonderland, too. C: The one from the newer movie, because I liked that costume better.
(this one.)

I'm going to my friend Jess's house with a bunch of other people for a party, and then we're going trick or treating in her neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : What are your plans for Halloween? Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for Halloween?   What are your plans for Halloween? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:08 am

@ES- Really? xD

I was thinking about this one

I lol'd when it said "LIGHTS UP" and "COMES WITH BATTERIES" -dies laughing-

@Kazu- o,o

good luck xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for Halloween?   What are your plans for Halloween? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Im dress up as a neko witch vampire princess from the underworld coming to this world to destroy people with poisoned candy...aka a girl in cat ears anmd tail...and dark clothes...and a witch hat...with fake blood around mouth, handing out andy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for Halloween?   What are your plans for Halloween? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your plans for Halloween?
Page 1 of 1