Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winifred Raycrest :: Complete ::

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Schizopathic
Schizopathic

Female Number of posts : 46
Roleplay Name : Winifred Raycrest

Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: Empty
PostSubject: Winifred Raycrest :: Complete ::   Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:01 am

Winifred Raycrest

I pray for God to protect everything, no matter how "insignificant"

Nicknames: Wini
Birthday: Winter 12

Appearance

Height: 162 cm
Eye Color: Her eyes are blue.
Hair: Winifred's hair is black. She's grown it out so that it's straight and reaches the middle of her back.
Clothing:
Spring/Summer: During the warmer weather, Winifred wears just a plain white shirt with long sleeves that widen at the cuffs. For pants, it's simply a pair of blue jean shorts that are loose and almost fall to her knees. She wears brown loafers for footwear.
Autumn/Winter: When the leaves come off the trees, Winifred knows that it's time to dress up a little. She wears a parka during the cold weather, though it isn't as puffy as the typical one. She exchanges her shorts for baggy brown trousers, and wears hiking boots even in the snow.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography

Family:
Jaycee Raycrest: Winifred's mother. Though Jaycee is a sweet lady, she comes across as strict about tradition and mannerisms. She can be a little pushy when it comes to doing things 'properly', and can get on the nerves of people easily. However, she tries her best in being the best she can be.
Chris Raycrest: Winifred's father. Chris is a fairly level-headed guy. Although he doesn't exactly agree with his wife's strict preaching, he follows along with it to keep peace in the family. He's patient and kind, the type of guy who's unable to turn a blind eye on a bad situation without helping out in any little way he can.
Character Personality Pros: Winifred believes solely in the idea of peace. It's in her nature to try and stop a fight before it starts, or do anything in her power to end one that's already begun. Her idea is that everyone should try to understand each other, and in turn tries to understand everyone. Her kindness towards others in need is inherited directly from her father. Winifred has tolerance that goes on for miles, and can easily put up with people who are needy or considerable annoying. It is unusual to catch her without a smile on her face, and while she has her moments where she falls from grace, she tries to be happy whenever she's in the presence of others - for their sake.
Character Personality Flaws: One of Winifred's major flaws is that she is liable to be walked on by people who take advantage of others. The fact that she'll listen to every beck and call of those she trusts, plus the fact that she's naive to sophisticated subjects, makes her any easy target for scam. She is also an idealist; in this way, people with their own set of beliefs different from her own may not be able to associate with her very well. Winifred tends to be a little slow with difficult concepts, and is very narrow-minded.
  • Chocolate pie
  • Pumpkin pie
  • Shortcake
  • Baking
  • Hiking

Dislikes:
  • Ice cream
  • Pudding
  • Trash
  • Jewellery
  • Fishing
  • Mining

Extra Information: When Winifred was a kid, she lived in the city. Her parents both worked in the cold, stone world that she detested, making it impossible for them to move out to the sticks. When she reached the age where her parents allowed her to move out, it was a blessing. Unable to work in the city like her parents, and with a talent for baking, Winifred moved out into the country.
Harvest World Dream Job: To run a little café where she can sell her home-made baked goods.

Last edited by Schizopathic on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Schizopathic
Schizopathic

PostSubject: Re: Winifred Raycrest :: Complete ::   Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:10 pm

Winifred's Diary

Heart Events

Friendship Events

Special Events

Other Events
Back to top Go down
Schizopathic
Schizopathic

PostSubject: Re: Winifred Raycrest :: Complete ::   Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Heart Rates

Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: 369619 [Everyone]
Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: 830915
Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: 708995
Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: 19513
Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: 531183
Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: 30294
Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: 962522
Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: 748981

Friendship Sayings

Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: 369619 "Hello! It's a beautiful day, isn't it?"
Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: 830915 "Good afternoon ~ You're looking well. I'm glad."
Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: 708995 "Huh? Oh, it's you, [name]! I was going for a walk - care to join me?"
Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: 19513 "The stars sure look beautiful at this time of year..."
Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: 531183 "Hey! Oh, I didn't need anything, I just wanted to say hi!"
Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: 30294 "Good morning ~ I made too much pie when I was baking last night. Do you want some?"

Romantic Sayings

Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: 369619 "Hello! How are you? ... That's good!"
Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: 830915 "Oh? Are you talking to me? ... I'm sorry, I was spacing out again!"
Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: 708995 "Good morning! The sun is bright today. Cherish it before the rain comes."
Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: 19513 "Smiling always makes people happy, that's why you should try to wear one even when you're down."
Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: 531183 "Did you need something? ... No? Well, okay, but don't hesitate to ask!"
Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: 30294 "I was going to watch the stars tonight on the beach. Would you join me? I feel lonely without you..."
Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: 962522 "Recently I've been having strange feelings when I'm around you. I don't know what they are, but... oh, forget it. How was your day?"
Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: 748981 "My heart beats so strong when you're around. I think it's love. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone felt this way about each other? There wouldn't be anymore fighting!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winifred Raycrest :: Complete ::   Winifred Raycrest :: Complete :: Empty

Back to top Go down

Winifred Raycrest :: Complete ::
Page 1 of 1