Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carnivals are love. That, and complete embarrasment.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

Carnivals are love. That, and complete embarrasment. Empty
PostSubject: Carnivals are love. That, and complete embarrasment.   Carnivals are love. That, and complete embarrasment. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 8:17 am

I'm feeding the fangirls.
Writing fluff is fun. I think I'm addicted. Tell me if you want me to continue this one.

------ Carnivals are love. That, and complete embarrasment. ----------------

“Go oooon, I dare you” Anne urged, an impish smile on her face.
Kai wished he had never told her who he had a crush on. Now she was insisting he take his crush to the carnival.
“No.” Kai replied, trying to be as firm as he could.
“Go oooon! I guarantee she’ll say yes! She loves you back, you know” Anne replied nonchalantly, taking a bite out of her Sundae.
“I said no, Anne- wait, what?” Kai hastily turned his gaze back on Anne and her Sundae.
“No, I just wanted your attention. I don’t really now, but you should still ask her out.” Anne replied devilishly, taking another bite out of her Sundae. With a sigh, he turned back to his cooking utensils.
“Hey, guys! What’s up?” a new voice came in. A new voice that filled Kai with dread.
“Oh hello, Karen! I just heard the best thing ever from Kai! Did you know he has a crush on-” Anne yelled out, except mouthing the last word excitedly.

Kaaaaaiiiii! That’s soooooo cute! I have to tell Mum, she’ll be sooo excited.”
Kai moaned. First Anne had known, one of the best friends of his crush, then she went and told Karen.
Karen.
Karen, Gossip princess.
Karen, the spawn of the ultimate queen of gossip.
He had no chance now.

As the two girls rambled on about how cute the fact was, and how much he was blushing as they talked, Karen’s eyes darted out the window.
“Uh-oh! Someone’s getting a visit from their crrruuuussshhhh!” Karen sang, grinning impishly at him.
“Hide me…” Kai moaned in an exasperated tone. He pretended to be heavily engrossed in his cooking utensils.

It was awful. He heard the door open, he heard Karen stumble up and practically tackle the girl with excitement, he heard Karen yelling out words so fast that nobody could understand.
“Karen. English.” The girl moaned.

They sat down and discussed something, and as he thought Karen was about to reveal his secret, he heard her hesitate.
“Kaaaaiiiiiii~ I would like a nice Sundae please. And so would Claire” Karen put emphasis on Claire’s name.
He quietly nodded, and Karen grinned at him, knowing he accepted his horrid fate.
He got started. Much to his dismay, it took him the short time of five minutes.

“Here you are” he set the meals on the table.
“Anyway Claire, Kai told me he wanted to ask you something” Karen tightly pinched his jacket as he tried to escape, preventing any way to get out of this

“Oh! Yeah…” Kai laughed nervously, tugging at the back of his bandanna.
“Well?” Claire answered, giving him that angelic smile she had. For a moment, he couldn’t tell if this was a dream –nightmare, more like it.
“Uhhh… I heard there’s a carnival on soon. Do you wanna come see it with me?” Kai blurted out, hoping his tan skin would hide his blush.

It was awful. It was wonderful. It was just what Karen wanted.
“I’d love to” Claire answered in her bell-like voice.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Carnivals are love. That, and complete embarrasment. Badge

PostSubject: Re: Carnivals are love. That, and complete embarrasment.   Carnivals are love. That, and complete embarrasment. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:40 pm

MAKE MORE!!!!
Or else...
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Carnivals are love. That, and complete embarrasment. Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Carnivals are love. That, and complete embarrasment.   Carnivals are love. That, and complete embarrasment. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:03 pm

*points finger* "that's it!" "I AM INSPIRED!" "and," "U R A BETTER WRITER THAN ME!" "I IZ JELOUS!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carnivals are love. That, and complete embarrasment.   Carnivals are love. That, and complete embarrasment. Empty

Back to top Go down

Carnivals are love. That, and complete embarrasment.
Page 1 of 1