Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ace Attorney Investigations 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Ace Attorney Investigations 2 Afsangelaward-4

Ace Attorney Investigations 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ace Attorney Investigations 2   Ace Attorney Investigations 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:59 pm

For a while now, I've been wondering, "what's going to be the new PW game?" Well, after trying to look it up on google again, I ACTUALLY FOUND OUT. It's Ace Attorney Investigations 2, so kinda the same thing as the last Miles Edgeworth thing. Only, of course, new cases and characters and shtuff. Also, Shelly De Killer is in it, for those of you familiar with the Maya-kidnapped-by-a-butler-and-a-2-faced-valley-boy case. At least, he appeared in the trailer. AND he was holding a mechanic ice cream cone :-D
Anyway, I must admit I was a bit disappointed because I figured they'd come up with something new(ish), but that's OK. I'm not sure when it's coming out, but you can look the trailer up via youtube.

I went into a fangirl coma when I saw the trailer for Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright. I've never actually played Professor Layton, but I'm somewhat familiar with it. Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright is for Nintendo 3DS, which I do not own so I won't be able to play the game T^T I've been happily married to my DSlite for 5 years now and it still runs like a deer :-D One that hasn't been hit bye a car.
Back to top Go down

Ace Attorney Investigations 2
Page 1 of 1