Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Romana's Summer Ball

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Mayor
The Mayor
The Mayor

Male Number of posts : 16

Romana's Summer Ball Empty
PostSubject: Romana's Summer Ball   Romana's Summer Ball EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:00 pm

The decorates were hanging everywhere! The Mayor couldn't even control himself, he was so giddy about events like these. He helped set up the refreshments, helped decorated the whole house, and even helped Sebastian out in the garden (Okay, maybe he didn't really help but that didn't matter.)! Romana turned to him and asked if he was staying and the man merely shrugged, "As much as I love parties, I'm afraid I can't." He frowned towards the elderly woman. Suddenly music began blasting from the DJ in the corner of the house where the dance floor was set up. "Things came up but I hope everyone has fun! Tell everyone I said hello Romana." He smiled, tipping his hate towards her, "I must be off, good bye Ms. Romana." With that said, the mayor took his leave just as people began arriving.

Even as he walked out, he knew it would be an exciting party.
Back to top Go down

Romana's Summer Ball
Page 1 of 1