Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SNOW BALL FIGHT!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

SNOW BALL FIGHT!! Empty
PostSubject: SNOW BALL FIGHT!!   SNOW BALL FIGHT!! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:13 pm

Charl passed the glisening pond in the frost, never she had seen a sky so white like a sheet was put on top of the world. "Burr..the wind is so cold and I-I-I AT CHEW! Uh.. I need to warm up." Charl spotted a pile of snow left over from the snow ball fight a few weeks ago. "Hum...I wonder.." She clutched a chunk of white ice, looked around to see who her first target shall be...
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

SNOW BALL FIGHT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW BALL FIGHT!!   SNOW BALL FIGHT!! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:28 pm

Soph wandered towards the Goddess Pond, carefully looking around for people. Noticing Charl with a snowball in her hand, she stopped dead and tried to hide. Realising she'd couldn't do that, she shrugged. As the old saying goes: if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! Giggling to herself, Soph scooped up a handful of the glittering snow and packed it together into a ball. Next she stepped silently to the side and took aim. Ready...fire! Soph's cold surprise hit Charl's arm. Melting, it then slid slowly towards the ground, leaving white mush on Charl's arm. Soph laughed loudly. "I got you!!!"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : SNOW BALL FIGHT!! Bellnov

SNOW BALL FIGHT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW BALL FIGHT!!   SNOW BALL FIGHT!! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Genna was up on the tree above her two friends. She tried being like a super secret spy ready to attack. She quietly climbed some branches up. the she wiped of 2 pounds of snow off the tree and landed on soph's and charl's heads. "Sucks for you two!" Genna said laughing. she quickly hid behind a big fat branch so they wouldn't know she was here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

SNOW BALL FIGHT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW BALL FIGHT!!   SNOW BALL FIGHT!! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:39 pm

Soph looked up at the tree...she couldn't be sure, but there was a possiblity...
She shook her head and ice crystals danced off it. "This means war," she whispered, grabbing more snow. It took her a moment to judge where the person was as they were moving around a lot. Soph laughed again-she was now 50% sure that it was Genna up the tree. Waiting, like a hunter waits for an animal-Soph winced at her example-, taking aim again...ah ha! The tree branches shook and snow flew through the air. Soph folded her arms, triumphant.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

SNOW BALL FIGHT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW BALL FIGHT!!   SNOW BALL FIGHT!! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:43 pm

The cover was blown, Genna can be seen up inthe tree. It was silent for a moment. "I DECLARE WAR!" Genna shouted childishly. She made a snowball and threw directly at soph. She jumped off the tree landing on her feet and quickly went behind the tree. She made another snowball just in case if someone was to come close to her. "better let them not see me" Genna thought.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

SNOW BALL FIGHT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW BALL FIGHT!!   SNOW BALL FIGHT!! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:29 am

Whilst this was going on, Charl quickly brushed the dusty snow off her damp jacket. It took a while to figger out were she should hide next... A tree stump was humbly sitting out of the battle field, she ran as quickly as she possibly could to the hiding spot. She clutched herself, waiting patiently for the next target-till a rustle was coming from the trees... a leg peered out from the clogged leafs..."Got you now!" Charl chuckled picked up a ready made snowball then threw it!...
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

SNOW BALL FIGHT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW BALL FIGHT!!   SNOW BALL FIGHT!! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:37 pm

The snowball tht hit Genna made her fall. "oof!" Genna said when she fell down. Atleast she landed on the snow. Soon she bursted out laughing and rolling on the snow. It was almost one of the best days of her life. She soon got up and threw a snowball at charl. "Revenge!" Genna yelled out childishly. She giggled, She loved this season, The season to have fun is what she called.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

SNOW BALL FIGHT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW BALL FIGHT!!   SNOW BALL FIGHT!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:24 pm

When ever there is revenge Charl loves it!! "Ok, if that's how you want it! HE YA!" Charl chucked a massive snow ball at Genna yet her aim isn't that good so instead it hit Soph. Her face was covered in thick, cold snow Charl never thought she'll see the day that she'll chuck a snow ball at Soph's face. "Oh! I'm sorry! I meant to throw it at Genna but I guess I got to carried away..." She ran over to Soph and left a pile of snowball's behind the stump...
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

SNOW BALL FIGHT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW BALL FIGHT!!   SNOW BALL FIGHT!! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:30 pm

Miharu went to the pond hoping for some relaxation, but instead she saw an all out snow ball war! She smiled and picked up some snow and molded it into a perfect snowball that does the most damage without actually hurting. And threw it at the first person she saw. Hoping that the person would think it was someone else and let her presence still be secret. She darted behind a tree and started making another snowball, humming 'Smoke on the Water'
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

SNOW BALL FIGHT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW BALL FIGHT!!   SNOW BALL FIGHT!! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:43 pm

Genna giggled by how Charl was supposed to hit her instead of Soph. "Why thank you Charl for not hitting me!" Genna laughed. She made a snowball and almost throwing it she got hit by one. "Who threw that?" Genna giggled. She looked around and saw nobody but Charl and Soph. She shrugged her shoulders and made another snowball and threw it at Charl. "Gotcha!" Genna said childishly.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

SNOW BALL FIGHT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW BALL FIGHT!!   SNOW BALL FIGHT!! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:55 pm

Soph shrieked as a snow-ball hit her in the face. "Hey! Not the face!" Soph brushed the snow away and rubbed at her eyes, hoping none of it had gone into her eyes. "Ugh, hmph! Charl, you sooo owe me one!" Soph folded her arms, but quickly unfolded them when someone hit Genna. It wasn't Charl-she was next to Soph. It wasn't Soph-she was alarmed. Soph smirked. "A challange, huh? Bring it on!" Soph laughed, then began looking for the 'suspect'. She could hear slight humming...
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

SNOW BALL FIGHT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW BALL FIGHT!!   SNOW BALL FIGHT!! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:05 pm

Miharu's plan had worked. In the distraction she made, she had been able to make a simple fort(which she will strengthen later), and about a dozen snowballs. She gripped a snowball and turned around to hit the next victim. She let go when she saw the slightest, human-like movement. It was a perfect hit! "Hehe" She softly giggled
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

SNOW BALL FIGHT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW BALL FIGHT!!   SNOW BALL FIGHT!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:52 pm

A snow ball hit Charl's arm "OW! Ok, who was that?" She dusted off the excess of the snow. Charl saw Genna standing were she suspect where the snow ball was chucked... A slight movement was coming from the tree...And a trail of foot prints behind, "Mmm... I wonder.." Charl ran to the stump before anyone nicks her spot and snowballs, gripped tightly [but not to tight] on to her snowball and was ready to aim [Properly this time].
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

SNOW BALL FIGHT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW BALL FIGHT!!   SNOW BALL FIGHT!! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:43 am

It had all happened so fast, someone had discovered her. Well Miharu always knew that it wouldn't last long, but she hoped it would give her more time.She paused for a splitsecond and grapped one of her pre-made snowballs and threw it weaker than usual at the enemy. Sadly, it didn't do much damage, it didn't even seem to make her budge. Miharu flinched and prepared her for a hit.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

SNOW BALL FIGHT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW BALL FIGHT!!   SNOW BALL FIGHT!! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:58 am

Charl prepared for her next target until someone chucked a snow ball lightly on her back, she turned to see a girl hiding behind a tree. "Aha! Got you!" Charl picked up a snow ball and chucked it at the girl....*WOOOSH* "OW! Not again!" Charl hit the tree, she felt guilty like a life was lost. "Ok, I'm ready for my hit..." She sat until someone decided to strike at her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SNOW BALL FIGHT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW BALL FIGHT!!   SNOW BALL FIGHT!! Empty

Back to top Go down

SNOW BALL FIGHT!!
Page 1 of 1