Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) Empty
PostSubject: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:54 am

Robert sat himself in front of the Goddess Pond while Silva began chasing and pouncing the butterflies and squirrels. He had something of a flashback back in the store when he saw the harp. Perhaps his memory was beginning to return to him, or perhaps it was an isolated event. Regardless, it was enough of a jolt to get him to start to try and remember things. But even with the tranquility of the Goddess Pond, he could recall nothing else.

It was a still and peaceful day, and a good little bit of relaxation would do him well. He watched Silva play about, exploring her surroundings. Still, there was much on his mind. He began to wonder if he even wanted to know his past. Much was unknown, and how would a return of his memories affect him in the here and now of things? What if he was someone important that needed to return to his country? What if people were looking for him? He already made up his mind he would stay no matter what, but so much was still unknown.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:11 am

Ever since Robert played Greensleeves on that harp in her store, Alisa couldn't get the melody out of her head. It was stuck. She hummed it as she walked down the path to the Goddess Pond. It was always a place to calm down. It was stressful to own her own store. Oh? Who was this?

"Robert!" Alisa exclaimed happily. Of course, Silva was with him. Was it just coincidence that Robert had Alisa's favourite species of animal? "Hey. How have you been?" she said, sitting beside him.

Infront of the Goddess Pond. The crystal clear pond made it a sight that everyone loved.

"You know, your playing is still ringing in my head."
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:24 am

Robert smiled as he looked over to Alisa. "Mine as well." Robert replied when she mentioned that the song was still stuck in her mind. "When I saw that harp, I saw something else. I could see someone playing a harp almost exactly like that, but the room was quite different. I couldn't see the woman's face, but the silhouette looked like she was looking down at me." Robert spoke as he looked out at the pond.

"Perhaps a shrouded memory of my mother? It would explain how I could play the harp like that." he confessed. Silva came back from the woods carrying a stick in her mouth. She dropped it down at Robert's side and wagged her tail fiercely. Robert chuckled a bit at the pup and picked up the stick, tossing it away from them. The young wolf bolted after it.

"So, what gave you such a strong interest in music that you thought to open a store and studio?" Robert asked with a pleasant tone of voice, wrapping his arms around one knee.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:57 am

"Yeah, that would make sense." Alisa said to Robert's comment. This must have been so hard on him, having amnesia. Alisa wished she could help in some way.

"Well, one day I'm sure you'll remember everything."

Why Alisa became so focused on music? That question rang in her head, cutting Greensleeves off for a moment. She still smiled, but not because she was happy. Alisa was trying to cover over the scars that were made.

"In the orphanage, I was always made fun of and abused... I never really had anyone or anything to hold that over. And when I started to break down when I was nine, I finally realised that music was something that kept me going. So I listnened to more and more in secrecy because the people there banned me from it. When I ran away, the only thing I ever had was music until I found Ashton. When he was old enough, he encouraged me to focus in music and not be a waitress." Alisa explained, keeping her sadness away from the old memory. "I think that's why I've been so passionate about music. Opening a studio just lets me share that."
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:29 pm

Robert gave a nod to Alisa as he listened to her story. "Well, I'm glad you were able to get out of that rather awful place and create a new life for yourself, one that you enjoy and one that will bring happiness to others." Robert spoke to her with a pleasant smile. "Sorry if I opened up old wounds." he added.

A few ducks floated around in the pond, ducking their heads in to catch some fish. "I don't know why, but ever since I came here, I've been surrounded by animals. None of them pets like Silva has become, but at times it feels like I can understand them, and they seem to understand me." Robert spoke as Silva trotted over and plopped herself onto his lap. Robert chuckled and ran his fingers through her head fur. "I was thinking before about what we talked about on the beach, and I found that I wanted to help these animals. They don't have a voice. Some can't choose who they are owned by, and some aren't treated as they should be. So, I want to be their voice and help those that I can to find loving homes."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:39 am

"No, if anyone's having it bad, it's you." Alisa commented. "It must be so hard, the situation you're in." Alisa might have commented on it before, as well as thought of it, but she had never in her life met someone with amnesia. "Promise me though if you do remember everything and have to return, we'll keep in touch." Alisa added to that, smiling.

People in her life meant a lot to her.

Find them loving homes... Alisa felt the same way. It was why she had so many pets. She loved animals, knowing they had their own thoughts and feelings too. Not treated as they should be, she knew that feeling.

"You should open an animal resort once you earn enough money for the building." Alisa said. "It would be a great thing to do. Or an animal rescue center of some kind."
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:54 am

Robert gave a nod to Alisa and smiled. "I promise. I certainly hope I do not have to return though." he commented before laying down on the ground and looking upwards at the trees and sky above them. "It's like being born a second time, only you're already an adult knowing all of the basic concepts."

Robert placed his hand upon Silva's head, scritching her right ear a bit. "I may be in a tough situation, but I still have choices. Some animals don't. I have you as a friend, so I at least have someone to talk to that can talk back." he spoke before Silva barked. Robert chuckled to the pup. "Yes, I know I have you too Silva." he jested with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:22 am

"Born a second time, huh?" she asked. "Yeah, it is like that."

Alisa was happy. She was greatful that Robert thought of her as a friend. It was a good feeling. Friendship was important, no matter where you were. She giggled at Silva as well.

"You're very passionate about that, aren't you?. About how an animal's life goes on." Alisa assumed. "And Silva could help you protect animal rights too." Alisa teased.

[Wimpy post, sorry... ;n;]
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:29 am

Robert smiled and gave a nod to Alisa. "We all have to protect each other in the end. That's what it means to be a knight. To be a sword for the meek and a shield for the weak. Animals live by different rules than we humans do, but in the end, we all live on the same planet and in one way or another, we balance each other out." he explained as he sat himself up.

The young knight looked over at Alisa. "So, aside from music, do you have any other hobbies or passions?" he asked in a pleasant and polite tone of voice. he sat up with his hands resting on the ground behind him, using his arms as one would the back of a chair.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:22 am

"Times like this, it's hard to even think that you have amnesia. You seem so confident that it takes away that fact." Alisa said, looking down into the pond. There were a few ducks there.

Hobbies? Alisa never really thought about it. She was busy most of the time and in her free time, she did what she could to relieve her stress. Alisa did, sort of, do some stuff frequently.

"I guess you could say I play a lot of sports with Ashton. I write some novels every once and a while, but that's not really important." Alisa said. She had other activities but... It wasn't important.

"What about you? Do you have any hobbies you remember?"
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:11 pm

Robert thought for a bit. "Well, I enjoy playing with and training Silva, hiking, and now playing the harp. I also practice my swordsmanship skills and exercise." Robert spoke as he recounted what he enjoyed doing from as far back as he could remember, which was only when he came to Sunshine Island.

"What kinds of novels do you write? You have anything published?" he asked. He jerked his head to the side, silently commanding Silva to get off his lap. The young wolf padded off away from Robert. Robert picked up a stick and tossed it to Silva, who caught it and began pouncing on it and playing with it. "She never seems to run out of energy." he commented with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:39 pm

Alisa knew how that was, training an animal. Tibby was hard enough to train, the cats were another story. They didn't make a difference. Also, Alisa would like to see Robert training his skills one day, it would be interesting.

"Usually just some romance things..." Alisa scanned through her stories that she remembered in her head. It seemed that she would pour all her wishes from being a hopeless romantic into writing.

"Me, publish any books?" Alisa giggled at the thought. "No, it's just a free time project. It's bad but I never finish anything. I wish I did though."

"I know how that is." Alisa commented. Her dog was a ball of energy, not to mention her brother. Even though Ashton was really shy, he was very energetic. "Her energy shows how healthy she is though, so that's good." Alisa said, then thought for a moment. Robert seemed to be the kind who could...

"You know, maybe you should persue in fishing. It's a hobby, as well you can sell some fish for extra money."
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:48 pm

Robert smiled. "Yeah. It'd give Silva something else to eat aside from the rodents she catches on the farm." he jestfully commented. "Still though, you should see about publishing your works. Maybe I can help you with them if you'd like so you can finish what you start." Robert offered to Alisa.

Robert thought for a little bit on why she never finished writing her romance novels. "Have you ever been in a romance?" he asked calmly. "If it's too personal, you don't have to answer." he added. No sense opening up potentially old wounds if she had any.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:31 am

"Nah, they're just side projects." Alisa said smiling. it would be good for Silva to get a different source of nutrition though, that was true. As healthy as she was, it was good to get a balance of things.

"R-romance?" Alisa asked back, blushing a little. "You... You could say, I guess..." she said, lowering her head for her hair to cover her cheeks. It wasn't that personal, it was a bit embarrasing though for her to think about it. At first, she had never thought romance was even true so it was a different feeling. "And... Oh..." Alisa stopped. She was going to ask about him but... Her stupidity made her. "Sorry."

Alisa used to be such a smart girl, but everything was becoming fuzzy from the landslide and damage.

"Do you think you'll ever be in a romance?" Alisa asked, following the 'pattern.' "I mean, I know a lot of people who don't think so, like Ashton." Alisa added. It was a shame Ashton didn't believe in any sort of love.
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:54 am

Robert chuckled a bit when she stopped herself. "It's alright." he spoke to her, reassuring that he didn't mind about her potential blunder. Is was easy to forget he had amnesia, and he wasn't going to hold anything against her for that. Everyone made mistakes, including him.

"Well, I would have been surprised if you didn't have any romantic experiences. You seem a rather pleasant enough woman that you would have had at least a guy or two try to woo you." he teased a bit, though it was his true thoughts. "As for me, I've only been here for a few weeks, a month tops. I haven't known anyone long enough to consider someone as a potential bride. It would be nice to have someone special. To have someone to share my life with, face the future together, raise a family. Whether that happens or not, only time will tell." he commented with a soft smile to Alisa. "I'm in no rush, and I'd prefer to get to know someone well, as well as let them get to know me before I decide if I want to take a chance. It would be a life commitment after all." he responded.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:42 am

Alisa silently smiled to herself, as well as stil having the streak of red on her cheeks.

"I could say the same for you." Alisa said. "You seem very charming and caring. You must have had some kind of romance before you found yourself on the island." Alisa said. She didn't know Robert as much as she could but... She was able to pick up good traits. "But it's good to go slow. You're eighteen, right?" Alisa guessed from his appearance. "It's not young but it's also not an old age so you have time." Alisa had time as well but she was a little older. Many people she knew got married at such a young age like her's, no younger though, it seemed.

"It must be nice to have a family though, treating them well." Alisa said, remembering the faces Genna made after being married to Wess. Her facial expression changed, and in a very good way. She smiled much more.
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:00 am

Robert gave a shrug when she guessed his age. "I suppose. I don't know if I can remember my own age, but I am certainly far from either end of the age spectrum." he jested before looking back to Alisa.

"I would say taking one's time is imperative. Marriage is a life-time commitment, and you don't want to end up with the wrong person. It'd be a mistake that you can't back out of if you find out the person you thought you loved was just playing your feelings or lost interest in you, or perhaps you lose interest in them. I don't believe that passion-based marriages last very long if passion of the moment is all there is backing it." he commented.

Robert took in a breath as he sat up straight, his arms wrapped around his knees. "Right now, the only woman I can claim to know to some extent is you. I met a few others at your party, thought they all seemed rather distant. So right now my exposure to romance is minimal at best." he spoke calmly to Alisa. "You have a rather pretty smile, you know that." he added.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:03 am

Didn't know his age... There was once a time Alisa was like that, the time she broke down. Everything was locked inside of herself, unable to escape, making herself ask who she was.

"I like the way you think about that." Alisa said. "It's true, what you say. I wish everyone understood that." Alisa made a small prayer. So many people were torn apart because they didn't know eachother enough and took their relation to fast. Alisa didn't know anyone like this but she knew it was like that in the world. Apparently, that's how her parents were, and that's how they died.

"M-my smile?" Alisa repeated, blushing a little more. No one ever told that to her. It gave her a content feeling. "Thank... You..." Alisa barely managed to say. How could she reply to that? She decided to go on whith what he was saying before, before saying anything herself.

"Well... The people there were used to eachother... They had all met eachother somewhere before so..." Alisa said, still in a faint state of shock and embarrasement. "But... You know..." Alisa started.

Oh man...

"You have a kind part to yourself... I like that."
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:51 am

Robert smiled to Alisa, even though she was stumbling over her words. He must have hit a soft spot on her with his comment, but even still she seemed very sweet and innocent. He had to admit he was beginning to like her, but he didn't want to get ahead of himself. After all, he would seem rather contradictory if he kept pouring on the compliments and such. Still, he had much he wanted to say. It was a fine balancing act. After all, what if she had someone else that he didn't know about?

"You have a great kindness of your own as well. You have been very kind to me ever since we first met. You have a very good and honest energy to you. But I speak only of what I have experienced of you so far. I do not mean for it all to sound like I'm making a move on you. I speak only what I feel is the truth" he spoke to her calmly.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:08 am

"And that's how I want it to be..." Alisa said quietly at first, slowely progressing to a normal talking volume. "Truthful." Alisa finished. It's exactly what she felt for him, she had not known Robert for a long period of time but he seemed very kind and had a very comfortable vibe.

A move? No, not really... Alisa might have known a lot from books of romance and other things but... On the other hand, she knew nothing. She wouldn't have been able to tell 'a move' from any other action.

"I hope you don't feel anything like that about me, too." Alisa said. There was a fine line, very faint but still there, that made her not want to get close to Robert. It led back to the fact of possibility of Robert ever leaving. Becoming too close to him would cause pain in the end.
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:16 am

Robert looked a bit confused at her last comment. Anything like that? He wasn't sure exactly what she was referring to when she made that comment. "Anything like what, Alisa?" he asked out of curiosity. He knew what he said to her, but what was it she was talking about?

He reached over and brushed his fingertips through Silva's head fur, scritching the wolf behind her left ear. The little wolfess whimpered and leaned into the scritching, enjoying the attentions.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:23 pm

"Uh... How can I put this...?" Alisa asked herself in a way, but outloud.

"I tend to say stuff without thinking and sometimes it can lead to confusion, or just an awkward moment. It's gotten worse though so if I say anything that's awkward or such, catching onto romance, just think og it as brain damage problems." Alisa said, smiling. It was never fun for her to speak when someone wasn't as comfortable as she was.

Silva was just like a small puppy, wasn't she. Just like how Tibby was. Maybe... Would it be a good idea for next time, to bring Tibby? Alisa didn't know anyone else with pets like hers and because of work, and Ashton had school*, they could have gotten lonely and would need a few friends of their own.

[*Does this place even have a school? XD]
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:41 pm

Robert chuckled a bit at her explanation. "I wouldn't believe you have any sort of brain troubles. It sounds more like you're wearing your heart on your sleeve, so to speak." he spoke with a pleasant tone of voice. "But don't worry. As far as anything romance-related, I'd think it'd be far too soon for anything anyways. We've only known each other for a few weeks, a month at most." he added.

"So, how is your dog? Tibby, wasn't it?" Robert asked. He remembered the two pups playing with each other during the sleepover. He wondered why she didn't take her dog around more often. Silva was practically always at Robert's side unless a place he wanted to go into didn't allow pets.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:03 pm

"I don't know..." Alisa thought. "I do have some damage so... It's not strong but it's there." she said. That landslide took a lot out of her. It was the reason for her memory loss.

"Tibby?" Alisa repeated. "He's doing good, energetic but lazy as ever." she teased. Her dog was really Ashton's dog, it seemed. Because Ashton was the one that found him, they bonded more quickly. Alisa had taught him the behavours but Ashton was the one that watched him the most. "He doesn't like to come out here, the farthest from the house he'll go to is the inn." she added.

"Silva's always with you, isn't she?"
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Robert gave a nod to her and smiled. "Well, perhaps Silva can help Tibby gain more confidence to travel further than the inn." Robert suggested before giving a nod to her question about his canine companion. "Yes. She's like my shadow. Unless I tell her to stay somewhere, she usually always travels with me. I suppose she sees me as her alpha. I've never really had any problems with her, and she seems quite very social, so I don't have to worry about potential aggression." he commented.

"Besides, I hate keeping her cooped up in any one area. She has almost boundless energy, so I need to keep her moving and keep her mind entertained so she doesn't get bored." he said with a pleasant tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)   Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Things Remembered (Robert & Alisa)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next