Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minimandy910
Minimandy910

Female Number of posts : 38
Roleplay Name : Elizbeth Jones

shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe) Empty
PostSubject: shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe)   shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:20 am

Elizbeth stood over the goddess pond eyeing the shimmering water. she scratched her arm slightly. Summer was always her favorite month, it was always warm and flowers were all around. Elizbeth sighed as she founder herself once again thinking about her father and older brother. She leaned down to pick a flower.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe) Badge

PostSubject: Re: shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe)   shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:45 am

As usual a small trail of smoke came up from the cigarrette that was rested between Gabriel's lips as he walked. There was no where he had to be today, he had given himself the day off for once and was out in a normal shirt and jeans instead of his suit and lab coat. It was weird being without the familiar clothing, but nice at the same time.

Today his wandering brought him to the pond in the Valley and to his surprise he wasn't alone. A girl with black hair bent down to pick a flower. Sleeves covered her arms and he couldn't help but woner why. It was summer afterall and then he remembered her.

"Long time no see," he greeted the woman expecting her to flinch like the first time they had met.
Back to top Go down
Minimandy910
Minimandy910

PostSubject: Re: shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe)   shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:09 am

Elizbeth Glanced behind her seeing the man. "Oh, yeah long time no see." she stood up and turned. "um... Gabe right?" she smoothed the edge of her dress. Elizbeth looked at his cigarette, she still though that it was weird to have a doctor who smoked, regardless of the type.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe)   shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:13 am

"Correct, Elizabeth," Gabriel stated congradulating the woman for remembering their short encounter a long time ago. Part of him was surprized that he hadn't seen her in so long, but for all he knew she could have been very busy. Besides there wasn't a one hundred percent chance that they'd run into eachother. "What have you been up to lately?"
Back to top Go down
Minimandy910
Minimandy910

PostSubject: Re: shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe)   shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:32 am

"Thinking," Elizbeth shifted her stance, "I think that, maybe when I feel more at home in this town I might open my own Inn." she bent down and picked a flower. she smiled as she smelled it. "I've always wanted to open an Inn."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe)   shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:38 am

"A new inn, huh?" Gabriel questioned the idea. It was a great idea, but what was she going to do to make it better than the current one. People really enjoyed Ruby and her hospitallity here, so Elizabeth was going to have to face some fierce competition. Maybe the woman would get lucky though. "Good luck with that."

"Mind if I ask why?" Gabriel asked aloud. "Why an inn out in the middle of nowhere? Why not some average sized town with some sort of attraction? Out here there's nothing."
Back to top Go down
Minimandy910
Minimandy910

PostSubject: Re: shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe)   shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:00 am

"why?" Elizbeth frowned for a moment. "because the city is just to big for me," she twirled the flower between her fingers thinking about what Gabe had said. "and... I don't know, making an Inn near my old home just makes me feel better."

She smelled the flower again "I did use to live here."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe)   shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:41 am

To Gabriel he found it weird that someone could find the city too big, when they wanted to have an inn that was indeed a social melting pot like the city. If her buisness failed it'd be no problem of his, but he still wished that everything would turn out okay for her. He knew what it was like trying to own a buisness out in the middle of nowhere, he did himself.

"That means you must know this place better than I ever could, huh," Gabriel commented shrugging his shoulders. It wasn't like he really cared though. He knew enough about where he lived to get by. And that was all he really needed.
Back to top Go down
Minimandy910
Minimandy910

PostSubject: Re: shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe)   shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:11 am

"I guess," she said still twirling the flower in her fingers. Elizbeth put the flower down and scratched her right arm, thinking about how she'd only been here for two seasons since her return. "Though a lot of the people I knew when I was a kid are gone." she scratched her arm some more. It was really starting to bother her how much it itched.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe)   shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:31 am

Elizabeth twirled a flower between her fingers and looked at it gently. Things must have really had changed since she was last her for most of the people to move away. Maybe it was just one of those places where once a person grew up they left to see the world. The more he thought about it, the more his theory made sense. Most of the people that were here moved here. "It must be quite a bit different," he said.

Something seemed wrong with the girl. She had set down the flower and had begun to itch her arm. For a moment he thought it could be just a common itch, but then he recalled the scar that ran up her arm. "Is your scar bothering you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Minimandy910
Minimandy910

PostSubject: Re: shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe)   shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:39 am

"Yeah kinda." she rolled up her sleeve and saw her usually pale scar was bright red. her mind raced, why was it so red? she'd taken her meds so why was it so red? panic set in. "wha.." Elizbeth contorted her breathing as she tried to think. "I don't know why it's so red..." snipits of panic came though her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe)   shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe) Empty

Back to top Go down

shimmering waters (Elizbeth and Gabe)
Page 1 of 1