Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Management [Gabe and Michael]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : New Management [Gabe and Michael] Badge

New Management [Gabe and Michael] Empty
PostSubject: New Management [Gabe and Michael]   New Management [Gabe and Michael] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:43 pm

It was weird that Aiyo wanted to leave so, well suddenly. Gabe didn't know her too well, but offered to watch the place for awhile. He had to pick soon though. Leave his small clinic and move his office here or find someone to take over this place. Descisions, descisions, descisions. Picking was so hard. He became accustomed to the small routine of his rustic clinic, but then again he could be Michael's boss. There was unlimited possibilities with that. Then he could annoy his friend all the time. If he were to keep hold of this place he would have to change the name. One: he wasn't Aiyo. Two: Boo-boo sounded demeaning and pathetic for a name of a proffessional establishment.

On the brightside there was a café. He sat there sipping a cup of coffee as he pretended to read as he thought. He'd look stupid just sitting there staring into deep space as he thought. This way he didn't attract any attention to himself.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : New Management [Gabe and Michael] Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: New Management [Gabe and Michael]   New Management [Gabe and Michael] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:56 pm

Michael carefully washed his hands after he threw his bloody gloves away. Another emergency patient. Somehow a couple tumors around the patients stomach popped up, it was weird to him. After he dried his hands he looked at his watch and it was around noon. He decided to go to the cafe and have a cup of coffee or two.

He paced through the hallway and soon ended up at the built in cafe. After getting his cup of coffee he spotted his friend Gabriel who was looking up into space. He was the new owner of the hospital because the original owner moved away. Michael snickered and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"What's up, Boss?"

He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: New Management [Gabe and Michael]   New Management [Gabe and Michael] EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:28 am

Gabriel turned upward to see that Micheal but his hand on his shoulder. He smiled and chuckled as he awnsered his friend's question--in a very sarcastic way that is. "I hope you know that the ceiling is up Michael," he teased smiling slyly. Michael was fun to mess with and by now the doctor had gotten used to his unusual humor. It was mean and somewhat twisted, but that's what made it his own. Besides, it wasn't like his friend to suddenly drop his coffee and run away crying like some stupid teenage girl. Then again he did question Michael's masculinity sometimes. "Otherwise you'd be an idiot."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: New Management [Gabe and Michael]   New Management [Gabe and Michael] EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:41 am

As usual, Gabe was joking around. "Good one. But I believe the ceiling is pretty up high," He replied, smiling. He took a seat across from him and took a sip of his coffee. Gabe and Michael were probably good friends and started to joke around. But one thing for sure was that he was glad that he was off the wheelchair.

"Did you know, almost exactly a year ago, the hurricane accident happened?"

He asked, pretty amused by what he just remembered. Sitting in a wheelchair was a pain, so was that hurricane. Also looking at all the bloody faces was horrifying, despite he was used to it. Then his friend only broke an arm and nothing else really. But surprisingly, no one died.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: New Management [Gabe and Michael]   New Management [Gabe and Michael] EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:54 am

"Does that really matter?" he questioned his friend. "It doesn't matter how high up it is, it the fact that it is up and that's that." There was a possibility for him to get all philosiphical over the issue, but as soon as the hurricane was brought up he decided to drop that part of the conversation.

"Huh," he said in sort of a grunt. Had it really been that long ago? He didn't really thought about it that much and it probably would have gone unnoticed, if Micheal hadn't pointed it out. "That was one disaster I don't want to re-live. I like being able to use both my arms."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: New Management [Gabe and Michael]   New Management [Gabe and Michael] EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:41 am

"One thing I'm glad for is that I'm out of that wheelchair," He said, taking a small sip from his coffee. It was a horrible experience. He had been in other storms but that hurricane was pretty powerful. Otherwise, it was pretty cold outisde. Despite that winter was over and it was a new year. He was happy that it was going to get warmer soon. Although it was still cold but increasingly getting warmer.

"Pfft, you're lucky you only broke your arm,"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: New Management [Gabe and Michael]   New Management [Gabe and Michael] EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:47 am

"I'm glad you're staying at your own place," Gabe teased taking note of how short of the time it seemed that Micheal was living at his home as well. It was weird having a roomate for awhile. It reminded him of the good old college days. Really, Gabe enjoyed having Micheal there. On occasion he even cooked once which was better than the takeout he normally got.

"True," he admitted. Only breaking his arm wasn't too bad. Then again he was trapped under the rubble the longest though. "My luck came from me once getting hit by a bus though, so I've been in that possition before."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: New Management [Gabe and Michael]   New Management [Gabe and Michael] EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:58 am

"It's much warmer at the Inn," He chuckled, leaning back into his chair. He enjoyed staying at his friend's "house" or what he called home. Although it was tough getting out of the wheelchair, going on the wheelchair, and watching Gabriel play his daily solitare games. He even cooked one night which made Michael die of laughter, knowing that he couldn't cook, but Gabe actually did which surprised him a bit.

"So you got run over a bus? Or did something that could possibly never happen occur?" He asked, sounding curious.

[The bus crashed onto the second floor of the mall. I died laughing when I saw that video :'D]
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: New Management [Gabe and Michael]   New Management [Gabe and Michael] EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:15 am

"The immpossible did seem to happen," Gabriel laughed at the thought. Michael probably would have difficulty believing his unusal tale, but every word of it was true. His medical record proved it.

"I'm hanging with my friend Hank at the mall one day and I spot my friends Maria and Tomoe," he explained setting down his paper. "As normal I agknowleged them and waved hello and then BAM!" For added affect he hit his hands together producing a loud clapping sound. "A bus came through a nearby store and hit me down to the basement level. I was trapped for an hour under the rubble."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: New Management [Gabe and Michael]   New Management [Gabe and Michael] EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:25 am

Michael blinked a few times. "How can a bus crash through the mall and make you fall to the basement floor?" He questioned, squinching an eye. Honestly, that's got to hurt though. Surely, someone could die. Maybe some people in the bus suffered dangerous injuries. He couldn't imagine them.

"Well, atleast you only broke an arm," He laughed, adding some happy side to it.

[Wimpy post ;n;]
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: New Management [Gabe and Michael]   New Management [Gabe and Michael] EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:32 am

Michael seemed skeptical about a bus hitting Gabe to the basement floor. Luckily, it didn't go over the railing--otherwise he'd be dead right now. "The ground floor is street level," Gabriel explained. "But there is a level below it. The stores there are considered 'underground,' because they can't have windows leading to the outside. So the bus hit me off the street level or ground floor to the basement floor below it. I spent two months in the hospital recovering after that."

"Atleast you didn't get hit by a bus," he joked right back. "You were lucky that you got to be out and about so quickly, instead of having a crying friend cling to you constantly for two months."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: New Management [Gabe and Michael]   New Management [Gabe and Michael] EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:39 am

Michael understood the problem that happened. Of course the second floor was probably street level. Then the basement floor was considered the underground level. "Im surprised that the legs only heeled for about six weeks. I thought it would take seasons to heal," He said, amused.

He cracked smiled and giggled silently. "I couldn't stand being in that wheelchair for two and a half seasons,"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: New Management [Gabe and Michael]   New Management [Gabe and Michael] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:04 am

"Me too," said Gabriel honestly. Michael recovered realativly quickly for the shape he was in. Maybe it was because the injuries weren't as bad as they seemed. Most of the time an injury like that would take practically a whole year to heal up. "You have no idea how lucky you go it," he chuckled taking another sip of his black coffee. The bitter beverage was relaxing as always.

"Try being stuck in a hospital bed that long," Gabe laughed. "With your patience I doubt you could last a week."

"Hey Michael," Gabe said ended their current conversation. Yes--it was enjoyable, but he had a serious matter to deal with at the moment. "What do you think I should do about the owning a hospital and clinic thing? I can't handle them both--it's too stressful commuting each day here and managing the clinic there."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: New Management [Gabe and Michael]   New Management [Gabe and Michael] EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:26 pm

[sorry for not making a sooner reply~]

"I can't stand being in a hospital bed. I've been on one a few times," he said, rolling his brown eyes in a joking manner. Soon Gabe changed the conversation. Since he wanted the hurricane thing to go away for now. He listened and it was hard for his friend to come all the way from mineral town and manage the hospital here.
He wasn't surprised by this request actually. He knew that Gabe would not want to manage the hospital here and probably pass it on to a person he knows best which would be Michael.

"I understand. But yes, I will take it since I techinally live around the corner from here," he said. "It will be cool if I got free coffee," He added, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: New Management [Gabe and Michael]   New Management [Gabe and Michael] EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:30 am

"Huh?" Gabriel said flummuxed at his friend's unusal statement. He wasn't implying that Michael should take over the place, so he was bewildered where the idea came from. Not that it was a bad idea, it was quite good in mind. "I was thinking more along the line of moving here, actually," he laughed uneasily. "The coffee isn't really free too, you have to take it out of your profits."

Besides Gabriel put an instant coffee pot in his office. It was one of his favorite things, so walking down to the café was a bit far. Sometimes he did enjoy visiting the café though, so that was when he usually got coffee from here. "I usually just get coffee from my machine," he commented. "It's cheaper than the coffee here and I don't have to subtract any money from the budjet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Management [Gabe and Michael]   New Management [Gabe and Michael] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Management [Gabe and Michael]
Page 1 of 1