Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maya Lee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HowIRoll
HowIRoll

Female Number of posts : 29
Roleplay Name : Maya Lee

Maya Lee Empty
PostSubject: Maya Lee   Maya Lee EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:55 pm

Name: Maya Lee
Nickname/s: M-chan, M, May
Birthday: 15th Summer

Height: 5'6
Eye Colour: Blue/Green
Hair: Black, straight. Worn either lose or in a side ponytail during the day, and in pigtails at night. If it's a special occasion, she may have it curled.
Clothes: On a day to day basis, Maya prefers wearing jeans and combats teamed with a slogan/plain shirt. In warmer weather, she will sometimes switch to shorts and sleeveless shirt. On festival days or special occasions, she'll be found in smarter jeans and a pretty shirt or occasionally, a dress.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Family: Mother (Yumi, 38), Father (Enoki, 39), younger brother (Kin, 1)

Character Personality Pros: Being an older sister, Maya has learned to be patient with not only small children but those the same age and older than herself too. She always puts others before herself, and is mainly friendly, polite and cheerful. Maya also does not like to get into conflict, and will go as far as to drop her side of things and walk away if she feels an issue is becoming too heated. She is also quite intelligent and perspective, particuallarly when it comes to other's feelings. Another point about Maya is that she believes in true love, but being quite tomboy-ish, can be awkward when it comes to such sitautions.
Flaws: Despite being the eldest child, Maya has been told that her younger brother is, at times, more mature than she is. She is not below pulling pranks if she believes someone has wronged her, and can become quite cheeky and dismissive. Maya likes coming up with nicknames for people, regardless of protests. She isn't very easy to read, often covering things up with a grin, though you can tell if you've offended her as she will act very cold and sarcastic, often adding a suffix onto that person's name but sneering whilst saying it. She can be very hard work at times. Maya is not very good with uncomfortable situations, prefering to have fun and shoving them to one side until a positive solution is found.

Likes: The colour red, noodles, sweets, Summer, music, travelling, beaches, festivals, fairy tales, cats, cooking
Dislikes: Bugs, cold weather, fish, sitting still, being quiet, wine, boring things/people/places

Extra Info: Her parents are both Japanese, so Maya has been raised using formalities (-kun, -san, -chan, etc) and proper manners from a young age. She had always dreamed of travelling around the world, though she got 'stuck' to Sunshine Island and lives there now, instead exploring the various places around and on the island.
Maya had a very good education and can play the guitar and some tunes on the piano.

Harvest World Dream Job: An Inn Keeper - to help travellers like herself - or a waitress - to prove she can be girly and cute.

Heart and Friendship Levels:
Maya Lee Thpurple
Maya Lee Thorange
Maya Lee Thblue
Maya Lee Brown
Maya Lee Thyellow
Maya Lee Thblack
Maya Lee Thwhite
Maya Lee Thred

Friendship Events:

Heart Events:
Arwan Dusksinger~
Maya Lee ThpurpleA Helping Hand

Cody Hanes~
Maya Lee ThpurpleChild at Heart

Friendship sayings:
"Hmm? Oh hey! Nice to meetcha!"
"Look it's you! From last time! Remember me? Sure ya do!"
"What's up? I was just gonna catch a bite to eat; you're welcome to join me. But you're payin' for yourself."
"We must have some weird mind link 'cause we keep meeting each other! Pretty cool huh?"
"You free? We need to chill out with each other now!"
"Come exploring with me! It'll be fun! And I don't say that to just anyone!"
"I reckon you deserve a medal for putting up with me. That or a sticker."
"Hey hey hey! I have a new nickname for ya: Best friend!"

Heart Sayings:
"Hiya! Can you point me the way to the beach?"
"Oh, I forgot to thank you for last time! So thanks Prince Charming!"
"Are you stalking me or something? Ha! I kid!"
"You have good taste in 'hanging out' places. That, or I was right before and you are stalking me. Tee-hee..."
"Y'know, I think my day got a little brighter! Could you stay with me so it continues?"
"I'm not very good at things like this but...Do you wanna go on a d-d-date?"
"Listen up, I'm s-saying it once: I love you. Although...I could get used to saying it more..."
"T-together f-forever? Sure! But even though you're my Prince Charming, I am not your Damsel in Distress."
Back to top Go down

Maya Lee
Page 1 of 1