Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arc Rise Fantasia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Arc Rise Fantasia Bellnov

Arc Rise Fantasia Empty
PostSubject: Arc Rise Fantasia   Arc Rise Fantasia EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:56 am

Hmm. Dont know if there's another topic about this..

ANYWAYS

i was skipping around Wii game reviews by this guy called "Wiiveiwr" He's pretty accurate on things and he also reviewed Harvest Moon Tot and AP so thats how I found him.

When I was just surfing around I found a review he did on "Arc Rise Fantasia" So I watched it and it accutualy seemed pretty cool to me.

So like i always do, I see videos of gameplay on the game to see if really instrested me. And it did. I haven't owned a good fighting game in a long time and I'm thinking about buying it.

BUT IT HAS TERRIBLE VOICE ACTING. ITS JUST AWFUL. They even add pauses like "Do...you really think...you can...beat me...that easi...ly?"

/headdesk

The review video has a bit of content that won't be appropiate here x'D but the review was hilarious xD but I'm going to show the first boss battle fight. Oh yeah...THERE ARE TONS OF BOSSES IN THIS GAME

TONS

You'll agree with me that the voice acting here is just so freaking terrible ._.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

Arc Rise Fantasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arc Rise Fantasia   Arc Rise Fantasia EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:50 am

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess William Shattner had something to do with the voice acting =P
Back to top Go down
psychobrit2008
psychobrit2008

Female Number of posts : 15

Arc Rise Fantasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arc Rise Fantasia   Arc Rise Fantasia EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Have this game. ^__^ I like it though the voice acting is really bad. The Japanese acting is much better! ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://www.hmmeadow.net
Sponsored content

Arc Rise Fantasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arc Rise Fantasia   Arc Rise Fantasia Empty

Back to top Go down

Arc Rise Fantasia
Page 1 of 1