Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cassadee Aliss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WolfFire97
WolfFire97

Female Number of posts : 38
Roleplay Name : Cassadee Aliss

Cassadee Aliss Empty
PostSubject: Cassadee Aliss   Cassadee Aliss EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Um... honestly, this is my first time doing anything like this... So I understand if she's not what you're looking for. I hope you at least give me advice to fix her if I need it. By the way, my character gets a little... freaky by the end, but please just tell me if I need to fix it.

Full Name: Cassadee Aliss
Nicknames: Cassie, Cass, Cassie-bird
Birthday: Spring 13

Appearance:
- Height: Around 5 feet, 4 inches, pretty short for a 18-year-old
- Eye Color: Jade green with a little bit of blue mixed in
- Hair: Long wavy black hair, but it’s always pulled up in pigtails
- Clothing: An oversized purple shirt with blue skinny jean capris and a pair of brown cowboy boots
- Picture:
Cassadee Aliss Cute-black-hair-anime-girl

Biography:
-Family: Her family died in a car crash when she was four. She had an older sister, younger brother, and a mother. Her father walked out on them after she was born – her brother was born out of wedlock.
-Character Personality Pros: She’s very optimistic and hardworking. She’ll do anything for the people she loves.
-Character Personality Flaws: Because of the car crash, she doesn’t talk much and she flinches or jumps whenever someone touches her. She’s stubborn and quiet, but those can also be good things. She often dazes off and she’s not the most book-smart person ever. In fact, she failed over half her classes going through high school.
-Likes: She loves a good home-cooked meal and dogs. She loves snow and flowers, and dancing in the rain. She also used to run track in high school.
-Dislikes: She doesn’t like fish or meat, since she loves pretty much ay animals. She doesn’t very much like group activities or sports. She doesn’t like to hang out with obnoxious or loud people, since they contrast her personality greatly. She’s also afraid of swimming or any kind of deep water.
-Extra Information: (how you grew up, past stories that relate to your character's personality, special secrets, what is not included above.) Cassie grew up in an orphanage, bullied and picked on by kids of all ages. That’s why she’s so closed off. Once, she was pushed into a deep lake off a pier when she was nine. She almost drowned, but was saved by her only friend, who later died of pneumonia. The only secret she has is that she fell in love with that friend and the real thoughts about her life. She used to be suicidal from ages 15 to 17, but later got help.
Harvest World Dream Job: She wants to be a cook, but she’s not a huge people person, so she’s too scared to apply.

That's Cassadee. I hope you enjoyed reading! But... I've seen some Heart Event things in the Accepted Characters topic... and I'm a bit confused. Help?

Cassadee's Journal

Heart Events

Cody Hanes
Cassadee Aliss Thpurple - Bievenue dans le Niege - Over and Over Again
Cassadee Aliss Thorange - ]So Let's Fly

Friendship Events

Special Events

Other Events

Heart Rates
Cassadee Aliss Thpurple [Everyone]
Cassadee Aliss Thorange Cody Hanes
Cassadee Aliss Thblue
Cassadee Aliss Brown
Cassadee Aliss Thyellow
Cassadee Aliss Thblack
Cassadee Aliss Thwhite
Cassadee Aliss Thred

Friendship Sayings
Cassadee Aliss Thpurple "Oh... um, hello."
Cassadee Aliss Thorange "Right, I've met you before, haven't I?"
Cassadee Aliss Thblue "It's very nice to see you again, [Name]. How have you been?"
Cassadee Aliss Brown "You know... I haven't exactly had the best life... But I feel like I can trust you."
Cassadee Aliss Thyellow "I think that I can say that you're the friend I've always wanted.
Cassadee Aliss Thblack "Um... I'd like to thank you for being there for me. So.. thanks."
Cassadee Aliss Thwhite "Why don't we hang out around town? It'll be fun!"
Cassadee Aliss Thred "I still can't believe I've got such a good friend as you. Thank you for everything!"

Romance Sayings
Cassadee Aliss Thpurple "Hello there. Did you need help?"
Cassadee Aliss Thorange "Oh, [Name]. It's nice to see you."
Cassadee Aliss Thblue "I've always loved the sky, even at night. It's always so peaceful."
Cassadee Aliss Brown "You should come by for lunch sometime. I'm always stocked up on food."
Cassadee Aliss Thyellow "If I asked you to go out with me... would you? Ah, never mind. I'm sorry I asked..."
Cassadee Aliss Thblack "Um... I... Never mind."
Cassadee Aliss Thwhite "Would you think I was strange if I said that think of you often?"
Cassadee Aliss Thred "I love you... You know, I've never said that before!"

Last edited by WolfFire97 on Sun May 08, 2011 4:24 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I've run into a few confusing things while reading some other profiles. May I ask for some help?)
Back to top Go down

Cassadee Aliss
Page 1 of 1