Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Audition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

Character Audition Empty
PostSubject: Character Audition   Character Audition EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:09 am

Full Name: Seth Suiji
Nicknames: Suiji
Birthday: Summer 2

Picture:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Appearance:

- Height: 5'10

- Eye Color: Green

- Hair: Black, Reaches Neck and Jawline, Wavy but slightly messy, Curves at tips.

- Clothing: White T-Shirt with a low collar (Gray hooded Jacket if it's cold), Blue Jeans (shorts if hot), Blue sneakers, and a necklace with a shark tooth (given to him by father)

Biography:

-Family:

-Ulrick Suiji: His Father, a fisherman, he looked exactly like Seth but with brown hair, hazel eyes, a beard, and he smiled almost always.

Miyu Suiji: His Mother had long black hair she'd wear in a ponytail, green eyes, and had a sincere smile that would never go away.

-Reya Suiji: Seth's aunt (on his mother's side) who lived in the city, short black hair, dark brown eyes, and and normally wore business suits, very calm and strict.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

-Pets:

-Borusk
- A puppy Siberian husky.

-Character Personality Pros: Gentle (on the inside), caring, Loves Nature, fights for what he believes, Intelligent, and Very quiet.

-Character Personality Flaws: Shy, At first can appear a bit too serious, Mysterious, A little anti-social, doesn't enjoy talking about his past to people (unless he knows them extremely well!) Doesn't show emotions often, Is a bit of a jerk, he can be rude at times, becomes jealous extremely quickly but tries to act like he doesn't care, possessive, and always appears to be angry (doesn't smile often at all.)

-Likes: Milk, Fruit Juices, Sushi, Watermelons, Apples, Tomatoes, most fish (especially Red Snapper, Yellow Tail, and Catfish) Pets, Farm animals, and wild animals, Herbs, Chamomile Tea, enjoys drawing (sketching animals and Landscapes) enjoys the beach and night sky, also likes rainy days because it helps him sleep easier, and Camping.

-Dislikes: Mistreating Animals, White Onions, going on boats, (People who are self-centered and egotistical) littering, Wasabi, junk, and girly things (perfume, dress etc.)

-Extra Information:
Seth grew up on a small island with his Mother and Father. Seth was a very happy and Carefree boy who loved to play on the beach with his mother and father. He grew up fishing very often with his father but quit when he moved with his aunt to the city, his only possession with sentimental value is his necklace given to him by his father when he was 12.

Seth's aunt would often neglect him, because she was very busy most of the time, as a business women she would work nearly non-stop. Seth hated the city. he didn't have many friends growing up and was sometimes jumped by the other kids in his school, he had trouble being accepted into this new society and at the age of 15 fell in love with a girl from his school but when he finally let her know she rejected him and mocked him. Because of this city Seth learned that it would be best if he simply concealed his emotions and were better off pushing the people he cared for away from him. Left his aunts house in the city to live in Forget-Me-Not Valley due to "financial issues"

Spoiler:

Often suffers from Insomnia which Results in Late night visits to the bar. (secretly attracted to women with colored eyes.)

Spoiler:

Harvest World Dream Job: Fisherman

Name's Journal
Character Audition 369619 Rina: Seth doesn't know much about her but appreciates her hospitality.

Character Audition 369619 Emily: Seth has become friends with her and thinks she's a sweet responsible young girl.

Character Audition 369619 Ariana: Seth Loves her kind attitude and thinks she is very nice, she likes Ice Cream.

Character Audition 369619 Ashton: Aeth apprecoates his character finds him overall intelligent and a little like a younger Seth.

Character Audition 369619 Jaron: Seems like a respectible guy, very friendly relatable to Seth in attitude.

Heart Events

Character Audition 369619 Checking in [Seth And Rina Black Heart Event]

Friendship Events

Character Audition 369619 Prayer [Seth and Jaron Black heart Event]

Character Audition 369619 Seth And Asher [Black Friend Event]

Character Audition 369619 The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event]

Special Events

Other Events

Friendship sayings:

Character Audition 369619 Do you need something?

Character Audition 830915 Hey, sorry, but I'm a little busy.

Character Audition 708995 I guess we meet again.

Character Audition 19513 It's nice to see you...

Character Audition 531183 I'm sorry I was such a Jerk Before.

Character Audition 30294 Th-thanks for being so nice to me.

Character Audition 962522 [NAME], I'm really glad to have you a friend.

Character Audition 748981 You know... There's no one in this world like you.

Romance Sayings:

Character Audition 369619 Hmph...

Character Audition 830915 Sorry, I don't have the time...

Character Audition 708995 I've been seeing you around recently...

Character Audition 19513 ...you look [clears throat] nice...

Character Audition 531183 Y-you really want to hang out with me?... thanks.

Character Audition 30294 We should hang out more often-if that's okay with you, I mean!

Character Audition 962522 I can't believe how gorgeous you look.

Character Audition 748981 I-I've never felt this way about someone before.

Friendship:

Seth can seem a bit pushy at first but, will come along to liking you if you greet him often, just try not to be too pushy with your friendship, talking to him and buying him a drink from time to time will make him friends with you in no time.

Love:

Seth is difficult to understand but, if you can relate to him and see past his more tougher exterior he'll begin to talk about experiences he has had before, greet him and hang out with him often and he'll come around to like you, he most likely will seem angry most of the time but is just very secluded.

Last edited by Andres on Tue May 17, 2011 6:34 am; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Made some mistakes where it was really hard to read and added picture and more detail!)
Back to top Go down

Character Audition
Page 1 of 1