Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet Kamal.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

Meet Kamal. Empty
PostSubject: Meet Kamal.   Meet Kamal. EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:56 am

Full Name:Kamal Ali

Nicknames:Kimo, Kit.

Birthday:Summer 21

Appearance:

- Height:5"7'

- Eye Color:Green

- Hair:Long Silver and Spiky hair.

- Clothing:Scruffy Jade pants and Shoes, A patched up Jade T-shirt with a Black sleveless shirt with green flames under it.He also square has medical glasses.

- Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:Kamal was born in the City and lived there all his life with his Father and Mother, as he grew up his mother and father got divorced.Kamal was always lonely because in school he didn't have any friends and his Father always ignored him, for that reason Kamal buried himself into books, books and more books.When he started high school people always bullied him so one day he had enough and packed his things(Which wasn't much.)and ran away intent on stopping at the first Village he finds.

-Family: Father - Awad Ali, Mother - Noor Ali.

-Character Personality Pros:Calm, Intelligent, Sarcastic, Generous, Quick witted, Caring, Mostly knows when someone is trying to trick him, doesn't let Peer presure get to him.

-Character Personality Flaws:Quick fuse around Racists, too sarcastic for his own good, bad memory, Anti-Social, distrustful, likes dark humor, too quiet, has bad eye sight and he is sometimes lazy.

-Likes:Sour food, Spicy food, Noodles, Fantasy books, Basketball, Sarcasm. Reading about War, Irony and foxes.

-Dislikes: Cowards, Soccer, racism, Men who think they are better then women, Women who think they are better then Men, Politicians, War, animal cruelty, loud noises and boredom.

-Extra Information:As Kamal grew up he found a book on war and it's horrors, so for that reason Kamal always trained his body incase of a fight.He read a book on Politcs and that taught him to read between the lines. Once while he was in the forest he found a Fox that was being attacked by a Boar hound and he saved the fox, as a result the fox didn't leave him alone untill he officially made him his Pet.

Harvest World Dream Job:None yet.

Last edited by Kamal on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

Meet Kamal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Kamal.   Meet Kamal. EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:11 pm

My topic has been here for three days, should I just wait or tell a admin that I made a character?
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Meet Kamal. Badge

Meet Kamal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Kamal.   Meet Kamal. EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:46 pm

Sorry that it took so long for me to look at it. I didn't see it till now.
APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet Kamal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Kamal.   Meet Kamal. Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet Kamal.
Page 1 of 1