Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ehm. #things no one probably cares about xD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Ehm. #things no one probably cares about xD Esaward

Ehm. #things no one probably cares about xD Empty
PostSubject: Ehm. #things no one probably cares about xD   Ehm. #things no one probably cares about xD EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:06 am

So I feel as if I owe some of you who have been here longer a chance to give me an opinion on this since you may have some attachment, or even the new members who might have a word or two to say despite never even coming into contact with my characters.

So I haven't RPed recently. Obviously. And there is a reason for that beyond the fact that I have been so swamped recently.

My characters. Are really. Really. Really. Boring.

Well, Arden and Chase are, anyway. I have had zero motivation to do anything with them recently because I see absolutely no room for character development. I will likely be doing away with Chase. Unfortunately. :C He is one of my favorite characters I've ever made, but...he is more of a Gary Stu than I ever wanted him to be. He's boring. And even if he wasn't...so much of Chase's character revolves around his family and it is just no fun to be half of a family unit covering for a whole. And I can't really do much with Red MIA. :/ (No pun intended there xD)

Arden's always been a flat character. I just don't know what to do with her anymore.

....but I reallyreallyreally love Graham and I have a storyline and a background all set up for him and I kind of want to get the dominoes of his plot starting to fall so I'll be keeping him. The other two...I'd like to make room for new characters and Arden and Chase just aren't cutting it for me.

If any of you care about this and want me to keep them around, let me know! I might alter them a little bit or try to get them involved in some interesting stories if anybody wants me to keep them around. If not, I think it's time to close their chapters.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Ehm. #things no one probably cares about xD Afsangelaward-4

Ehm. #things no one probably cares about xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ehm. #things no one probably cares about xD   Ehm. #things no one probably cares about xD EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:06 pm

Do whatever you feel like doing. Kazu hasn't had any action since the day I created her and she's seen some (but not a lot) of character development. I don't think I'm going to delete her, though. Not for a while anyway.
Back to top Go down

Ehm. #things no one probably cares about xD
Page 1 of 1