Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eyes on the horizon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Eyes on the horizon Esaward

Eyes on the horizon Empty
PostSubject: Eyes on the horizon   Eyes on the horizon EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:40 am

"Fare thee well, my own true love, and farewell for a while..." Arden sang quietly under her breath. She kept her eyes down low as she stood, looking down on the valley from her eagle-eye view. It was sad, really, that she could pack all of her belongings in one bag, she thought. The lone luggage sat sadly behind her, as if it was trying to convince her to stay in the Valley.

But she had to go, didn't she? There was nothing here for her. No new opportunities, no doors to open. She was trapped, and her only way out was to escape through a window. Leaving. It felt wrong. But it wasn't just that this place didn't have anything for her, that she could see. She was needed back home. Family crises and all of that. She was needed elsewhere. She had to go.

She couldn't bear to tell any of her friends, the ones she had known for years, even if she hadn't been exactly close to many of them. Still, they deserved goodbyes...and she didn't know if she could do it. Maybe it would just be better to excuse herself and disappear into the sunset.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Eyes on the horizon Badge

Eyes on the horizon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes on the horizon   Eyes on the horizon EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:40 pm

It was strange, normally he was the one late for work even though he lived there. But after an hour being late Gabriel got curious and vanished from the office himself, venturing to where his employee lived. To his surprise the blond had a bag packed. Was this her running from something or moving on? Unlike him she did have the possibility to move on with her life in a city or something, so the lazy doctor thought that was very much the case.

"You know that most people will tell their boss that they aren't coming into work," Gabriel said approaching Arden.
Back to top Go down

Eyes on the horizon
Page 1 of 1