Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]

Go down 
+6
BloodxXxDark
silvermirage10
Allen
Arwan
35bell
AlisaElric0150
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] Empty
PostSubject: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:19 am

Stars In My Eyes
IC thread: http://www.harvestdreams.net/t4360-stars-in-my-eyes-ic-thread#69357

Information:

A whole TV show and you're on it. It's the most popular TV show in the world. It's been dubbed in every language out there so everyone can enjoy it and what's it called?

Past Love, Present Love. About a girl and boy who fell in love, the boy was from fifty years from the past. It shows their journey in trying to send him back home. They fell in love but because she was a rich, first class girl, and this boy was a servant to her at the time. Everyone had tried to pull them apart.

Even though this is the most popular TV show in the world, doesn't mean people know who you, as actors, are. They're oblivious to your disguises. If you went around as you were, people would kill you to get your autograph or a picture with you. They would go crazy. So you live your life in a huge mansion with the other cast members. What comes out of that though?

Objective:

There is no real objective of this roleplay. You are just an actor who must be on time in the studio and you must try and hide your identity to other people who aren't actors like you.

Take note that you will live in the mansion, there's no other options.

Rules:

-No god modding
-If an actor, your character must be either one year older, the exact age, or one year younger then the age of the script's age. Depending on what character you are depends on your age limit. If not an actor, your character must be at least thirteen to forty.
-Your character can either be a fan, a stage hand, or an actor, nothing more.
-This is a varying rating of roleplay depending what happens in the show.
-Romance happens in the show but there can be romance off set. Ask the person and alert me.
-Fighting happens in the show but there can be fighting off set. Ask the person and alert me.
-You can't leave the mansion which you live in without your disguise.
-You can't live outside the mansion.
-You are only allowed two characters, fans don't count.
-If you have read all the rules, type "I'm a Star" if you’re an actor, "Helping is fun" if a stage helper, or "I love you" if a fan beside the character's name. Your character will automatically be unnaccepted if this isn't there.

Accepted Characters:

Actors:
Lianna Carter - Rina Johnson (AlisaElric0150)
Amber Summers - Candice Ace (35bell)
Jay Redwin - Mark Johnson (AlisaElric0150)
Shale Verity - Marry Daniels (BloodxXxDark)
Sammi Hazel Potter - Raina Lovely (silvermirage10)
Alex Leahy - Danny Landman (Arwan)
Maloney Sanders - Skyler Daniels (afsangel)
Robert Krauser - Lance Midorini (Semater)
Logan Berkley - Ryan Millars (12kittycat1214)
Patrick Clay - Rock Anderson (12kittycat1214)
Macie Satsuki - Lili Johnson (sonicstar23)
Even Widows - Raft Johnson (afsangel)

Stage helpers:
Lucien "Felix” Valère - Director (BloodxXxDark)
Randi Cardigan - Bodyguard (Anyone, NPC)
Jake Laverne - Bodyguard (Anyone, NPC)
Sparkle Étoile Jennson - Co-director (AlisaElric0150) (Limited use)

Fans:
Lucid Atray (Anyone, NPC)
Jenny Lara (Anyone, NPC)

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:21 am

Cast:
You're allowed to reserve characters, just so you know.
Taken = Character has been taken
Casting = Character is open
Audition Set = Character is reserved

Old character = Character has been in previous seasons, therefore knows other characters/actors
New character = Character is new to the show, therefor may know characters/actors or not depending

Rina Johnson:

Spoiler:

Time: Old character
Description: A girl in the high class, very polite and a hopeless romantic. Was adopted. Rina loves to read and can sing very well. She is loved by everyone but Marry. Is in love with Matthew. Rina's very smart and kind but she can be a bit bossy at times. Wears a lot of blue, green, and is forced to wear dresses.

Matthew Lewis:

Spoiler:

Description: A kind and caring boy, middle class but appears to be low class. He loves books but doesn't have the money to afford them. Matthew is in charge of the horses in the stables. In love with Rina and is from fifty years in the past. Wears casual clothing inside, clothing which can be disposed in the stable. Has been summoned by Lili many times so he's used to it.

Lili Johnson:

Spoiler:

Time: New character
Description: A young girl who loves her older sister, Rina. Lili looks up to Matthew, Rina, and Marry and loves flowers and sweets. She keeps a diary filled with magic spells which is how Matthew was teleported to their time. Wears cute clothing and always carries around a bunny plush. Summoned Matthew in the past before but lost the sheet with the spell to return him. Can see mother's spirit.

Marry Daniels

Spoiler:

Description: The head maid of the whole place. Marry hates Rina, thinking she's a spoiled brat but she has never really met her, only hearing about her. She has her suspicions on Matthew. Marry is hard to show her true self to people.

Mark Johnson:

Spoiler:

Description: Rina's older brother. The successor of the family and is very kind. He's a bit overprotective towards his family. His love interests are Marry, Raina, and Candice. Mark is actually intended to Candice. He is very loyal but is out a lot.

Candice Ace:

Spoiler:

Description: Intended to Mark, Candice is a high class woman who is a famous novelist. She is shown a lot with Mark. Candace loves fictional books and romance.

Danny Landman

Spoiler:

Description: In love with Rina, intended to as well. Has his suspicions on Matthew. High class, and very strong willed. Loves nature and all living things. Stands up for the ones he loves, especially Rina. He's sensitive though.

Raft Johnson:

Spoiler:

Description: Father of Rina, Mark, and Lili. High class and a smart man. His wife died in a fire. Raft is the head of the family at the time. He's calm but can be very strict. See’s Luci who watches over him. He is not able to communicate with her, unlike Lili.

Luci Johnson:

Spoiler:

Description: Previous wife of Raft. Died at age thirty two in a fire while time traveling. Middle class and believed in magic, giving Lili her interest in the end. Watches over her family. Is cursed and each time the word 'fire' is said, she burns away for a day.

Raina Lovely

Spoiler:

Description: Role model of Rina and care taker of Lili. Apparently, she was a witch and that’s why Lili knows so much about magic. Has a small crush on Mark but rejects that she does, as well as can't. Can see spirits like Lili and Raft. She is like a big sister figure to other characters and is adored by almost everyone.

Skyler Daniels

Spoiler:

Description: Best friend of Rina, looks up to. Lovable and a bit timid. She's in middle class and the president of the student council. She isn't related to Marry, the last name is very common in their area. Has a thing for Rock. Her parents were never home so she raised herself and her younger sister, Ocean. Skyler believes in a fair bit of magic, unlike Rock.

Rock Anderson:

Spoiler:

Description: Vice president of the student council and a servant for Rina. Rock has a thing going on between Skyler. He's calm and strong but is easily annoyed. He's a tough guy and acts very rude around the people he likes, with an exception to Skyler. He doesn't bellieve in magic, unlike Skyler, but looks past it.

Ryan Millars

Spoiler:

Description: One of Rina's best friends, has a bit of a crush on her. He is overprotective but has his reasons because his parents died in the same fire Rina's mom died. He doesn't want to lose anyone else. Ryan also has abandonment issues because his father abandon him when his mother died. He clings to Rina because he craves the affection.

Lance Midorini

Spoiler:

Description: Able to change shape, form, species, and more as an elf, Lance is a character from another time as well. He was summoned by Lili and never went back, not willing to even though he had the chance. His last name is pronounced Mih-dough-rih-knee. Because he's an elf, and elves never look older than nineteen year olds, he has eternal life. Plans have been set for him to like Lili in the future.

Jaynee Lou Millars

Spoiler:

Description: Coming back home from years in New York, she was late for her parents' funerals as well as her brother's birthdays. She feels very close to her brother though.

More characters to come!

Daina Rush

Spoiler:

Description: Sister of Cole. She's bright but can be very shy at times. Her hair is natural and acts like a mature twenty year old, not the sixteen year old she is.

Cole Rush

Spoiler:

Description: A cool, twenty year old in college. Older brother of Daina. Hates parents but loves his sister, close to Raina as well.

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:32 am

Character templates:

Actor template:

Information: (Main things about your character as an actor, not the characters in the cast.)

Name: What's your character's name? Full name please, middle name not necessary if not wanted. This is the actor's name, not the character in the cast's name.
Age: Your actor's age must be one year younger, exact age, or one year older of the character in the cast's age, nothing more or less.
Character: What character does your actor play? Cast above.

Appearance: (This is your character's disguise look. Your character's main look will be like the character in the script. If you wish to change this around, the character's look being your disguise, please contact me.)

Eye color: Eye color can be any color you want. As well as have a mood ring effect.
Hair color: Any color. Your character's hair color must stay the same but you can die it after. It must not have a mood ring effect in other words.
Hair style: Any style.
Clothing style: Clothing style. Must be appropriate.
Picture: Take note this is your character's disguise look. Not necessary.

Biography: (This is things that are needed of your character. Please fill them out correctly.)

Family: Your character will not be able to see his or her family but that doesn't mean they don't exist.
Character pros: Good things about your character. Everyone has something good about them.
Character flaws: No one's perfect. Bad things about your character.
History: What has happened in your character’s life? How were they discovered and became a star? How did they react from the fangirl/fanboyism?

Dislikes: What don't they like?
Extra information: Anything else that hasn't been mentioned?
Thoughts on acting: What do they think about acting?

Spoiler:

Stage helper template:

Information: (Main things about your character.)

Name: What's your character's name? Full name please, middle name not necessary if not wanted.
Age: Your character's age must be from thirteen to forty.
Job: Jobs involve body guard, set director, set helper, makeup, script, lighting, stage designer, outfit designer, and actor agents.

Appearance: (What does your character look like?)

Eye color: Eye color can be any color you want. As well as have a mood ring effect.
Hair color: Any color. Your character's hair color must stay the same but you can die it after. It must not have a mood ring effect in other words.
Picture: Not necessary.

Biography: (This is things that are needed of your character. Please fill them out correctly.)

Family: Your character will not be able to see his or her family but that doesn't mean they don't exist.
Character pros: Good things about your character. Everyone has something good about them.
Character flaws: No one's perfect. Bad things about your character.
History: What has happened in your character's life? How did they become employed to help with the set and actors?

Dislikes: What don’t they like?

Spoiler:

Fan template:

Information: (Main things about your character.)

Name: What's your character's name? Full name please, middle name not necessary if not wanted.
Age: Your character's age must be from thirteen to forty.
Favourite character: Who does your fan love the most?

Appearance: (Your character must have some kind of look.)

Hair color: Any color. Your character’s hair color must stay the same but you can die it after. It must not have a mood ring effect in other words.
Picture: Not necessary.

Family: Your character's family.
Character flaws: No one’'s perfect. Bad things about your character.
History: What has happened in your character's life? How did they discover this TV show and fell in love with it?

Dislikes: What don't they like?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:33 am

You may now post!

Information:

Name: Lianna Brianne Carter "I'm a star!"
Character: Rina Johnson

Appearance:

Eye color: Mood color effect, red if angry, blue if sad or in love, brown if normal or happy, white if scared, yellow if really happy, orange if mischievous
Hair color: Blonde
Hair style: Long hair, down to knees, bangs down to eyes, sometimes braids at the side when all the rest of hair is down
Clothing style: Odd style like Rune Factory clothing, tomboy so wears shorts or jeans under skirts and undershirts
Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:

Family:
James Carter - Strict father who never took care of his daughter. Took most pride in his son.
Jessica Carter - Mother, kind and generous. Took care of her daughter, not son.
Daniel Carter - Younger brother, always looked up to his sister because she took care of him.
Character pros: Kind, sweet, great singer, smart
Character flaws: Hard to open up to, judges people(Physical appearance), gets annoyed easily, overprotective
History: Lianna grew up with her parents and younger brother. She was five when she started singing, and very well, and was discovered at age ten for a commercial. Her talent spread and she was put in five tv shows, making her parents very proud of her. This left Daniel in the dust though so all the time Lianna had that was free, she looked after her brother. Lianna then was moved to Past Love, Present Love when she received enough fan mail and recommendations.

Likes: Singing, dancing, books, Daniel(Family love), blue eyes, yellow, nature, animals, acting
Dislikes: Bullies, mean people, fires
Extra information: "I'm a star!" Lianna is half blind in her left eye. She has a soft sweet talking voice and a dog named Leo.
Thoughts on acting: “I love acting. It’s one of my favourite hobbies. I never knew I could be so good at it too, as well as have so many fans because of it.”

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:45 am

IM A STAR

Name: Amber Summers
Character: Candice Ace

Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Blonde
Hair style: Short, wavy
Clothing style: Classy, sophiscated
Picture:
Spoiler:

Family:
Renee [Mother]
Eric [Father]
Character pros: Amber is cheerful and outgoing, she is very careful about secrets and hiding her identidity, She can often break out singing, she has a good memory.
Character flaws: She can be childish at times and often squirms at certain places, she can get surprised easily and can sometimes be a little rude and over react.

History:

Her parents were actors, fell in love and soon had Amber. Although their fans did not know the two actors had a child. Amber was kept a secret and homeschooled. Until Amber tried out to be an actress on this show. She got the role Candice Ace.
-Music
-Acting
-Friends
-Singing
-Cute clothing
Dislikes:
-Surprises
-Rude people
-Spoiled brats
-Veggies
-Paperwork
Extra information:
She's clumsy 8D
Thoughts on acting:
She loves acting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:48 am

Accepted, Bell.

I forgot my own rule. DX

Information:

Name: Jay Redwin "I'm a star!"
Character: Mark Johnson

Appearance:

Eye color: Ocean blue
Hair color: Black
Hair style: Short, ends at neck, bangs down to eyes
Clothing style: Leather collar most of the time, cool gloves, a lot of white, fake tatooes to make him look more tough
Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:

Family:
Daniella Redwin - Adoptive mother, strict and cold but at times could be loving.
Character pros: Strong, kind, good at acting
Character flaws: Overprotective, easy to get annoyed, horrible in suspense
History: A single mother, Jay's mother died giving birth to him and he was adopted by Daniella, who treated him poorly. He grew up scared but once he learned how to act, acting took a lot off of his shoulders. His acting career only started with a couple of commercials but when he got into this show, his career blossumed.

Likes: Soccer, basketball, acting, reading, blue eyes, green eyes
Dislikes: Football, bullying, disaster
Extra information: "I'm a star!"
Thoughts on acting: "It's okay. I'd rather be doing something like playing sports. I don't think I'll act forever but... Who knows?"

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:15 am

Sounds fun. I am at work right now, but I will have to join tomorrow morning before work too.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:42 am

Can I take Matthew Lewis?
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:48 am

@Arwan: Would you like to reserve an actor?

@Allen: Reserved.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:56 am

May I reserve Raina Lovely? Please!
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:59 am

Reserved, Silver. Take your time, everyone.
Back to top Go down
BloodxXxDark
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
BloodxXxDark

Female Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:25 pm

LOL. MATTHEW LEWIS. I LOVE YOU,SOFFIA.

Can I reserve Marrryyyyy?

8D
Back to top Go down
http://surrealdreaming.forumotion.net
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Sure I will reserve Danny Landman.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:53 pm

@Kiyo: First I was like 'wha' but I remembered. X3 You're welcome Kiyo! 8D CoughyouonlywishyoucouldbeRinacough XDD Resevred though. X3 Haha, you hate me! 8D Wait, that's a bad thing... D8

@Arwan: Reserved. X3

Wow, I might actually be able to start the thread soon... o_o X3
Back to top Go down
BloodxXxDark
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
BloodxXxDark

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:43 pm

Information: LOL. I'M A STAR. LOL.

Name: Shale Raine Verity
Character: Marry Daniels

Appearance:

Eye color: Purple
Hair color: Platinum Blonde.
Hair style: Short of shaggy - but, well-groomed.Wispy, swept to one side.
Clothing style: Casual ; Mainly jeans, graphic tees ,plaid shirts, sweaters.
Picture:
Spoiler:
Biography:

Family: Mother: Electra Verity.
Father: Sebastian Verity.
Brother: Gobius Koffee.
Character pros: Kind, Gentil, Intelligent , Giving/Loving.
Character flaws: Extremely shy, apologetic , Easily stressed out/scared/worried , lack of faith in self ,tardy.
History: Shale grew up, a very shy, timid and intelligent girl - who focused more on her studies than anything else. She stumbled upon an acting career when her friend said it would be a good oppurtunity for her ideas of music theory. She stumbled into the auditions, late , and showed them all what she could do. She was then called for the role of Marry Daniels. When she saw the star that she had become, she was rather nervous- she never had so much attention focused on her... it was very nerve-racking.

Likes: Learning, reading, writing , playing her guitar/ drums , drawing.
Dislikes: Being put in the lime-light, large crowds , Public events.
Extra information: In reality, Shale is the exact oppsite of the character she plays.
Thoughts on acting: "A-acting is very amusing, a-and rather unique. I-I don;t think that I'd want to do it forever...N-Not that I'm not thankfull! I-I mean..i..i'm so..gr.........n-nevermind."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:55 pm

Accepted Kiyo! 8D Shale is now Marry. X3 Once Allen and Arwan finish their characters, I'll start the thread(I hope).
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:03 pm

Information: IM A STAR Very Happy:D:Very Happy:D:D:Very Happy:Very Happy:DD:Very Happy:D:D:D:D VOCALOID STAR ;D

Name: Hikari Princton
Character: Matthew Lewis

Appearance:

Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Hair style: Sort and somewhat Shaggy
Clothing style: Foren
Picture:

Spoiler:

Biography:

Family: Mellow Mother, Leon Father
Character pros: Good Actor
Character flaws: Not very wealthy
History:

Hikari was born to a under privileged family. He had little money and grew up learning proper manner and hard work will get you far in life. But Hikari had always wanted to be famous. Soon that would come true. One day during his drama someone saw him act. They loved him and the way he acted. They asked him to play apart in a new tv show. He accepted and smiled, but he could only do it after school hours.

Dislikes: Itching, illness
Extra information: N/A
Thoughts on acting: OMFG YES!

Last edited by Allen on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:42 pm

Information:

Name:Sammi Hazel Potter "I'm A Star!"
Character:Raina Lovely

Appearance:
Eye Color:Dark Gray
Hair Color:Pink
Hair Style:Held together by a headband, wears extensions to make it longer
Clothing Style:Usually wears gothic clothes or cute clothes to look younger
Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:

Family:
Henry Potter: A very busy man who ignores his family most of the time. Sammi's dad
Barbara Potter: A woman obsessed with keeping her house and life clean. Sammi's mom
Nancy Potter: A cruel hearted girl who is jealous of Sammi. Sammi's older sister.

Character Pros:Serious about work,friendly to be around,good sense of humor, caring to young children.
Character Flaws:Becomes too serious,mean to her fans,acts cold hearted to most people, can be a snob sometimes.

History:Sammi lived with her way too busy parents and cruel older sister,when she was young she entered singing competitions and acting in school plays. Sammi was discovered at a school play and was thrusted into the life of a star. She was happy to leave her family to start over in a new life. She decided to try out for Past Love,Present love after her manager recommended it to her. Sammi doesn't like her fans very much, but she does care about the younger fans.

Likes:Working, being a star, eating sweets, being around her fellow co-stars, watching her videos of her school plays.
Dislikes:Laziness,crazed obsessed fans, having to act mature, wearing a disguise, not getting acting roles.

Extra Information:"I'm A Star!" Sammi has two cats named Luna and Solana, she loves dressing like a kid for some unknown reason.
Thoughts on Acting:"I love acting and I love the acting world. I just don't like being stalked by my crazy fans at night."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:23 am

@Allen: Please check the rules one more time. n_n~

@Silver: Accepted, Silver! Added to accepted characters.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] Badge

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:49 am

Could I reserve Rock and the last guy... (I forgot his name and I'm too lazy to look.) :]
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:51 am

12kittycat1214 wrote:
Could I reserve Rock and the last guy... (I forgot his name and I'm too lazy to look.) :]

Sure, Kitty! Reserved. Now...

FIRST PERSON TO MESSAGE ME GETS TO BE THE DIRECTOR!!! EVEN IF YOU HAVE A CHARACTER, THE DIRECTOR WON'T COUNT AS ONE, JUST LIKE FANS!!!! 8D If you message me on this thread and not in pm, it won't count.
Not even a minute later, Kiyo messaged me... XD

Kiyo shall be the director once she gets her profile up.
Back to top Go down
BloodxXxDark
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
BloodxXxDark

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:23 am

Information: LOL, HELPING IS FUN, I'M A DIRECTOR, LOL.

Name: Lucien "Felix” Valère
Job: Director.

Appearance:

Eye color: Brown, dark.
Hair color: Light brown.
Hair style: Slicked back and to the side,goes to the end of his neck.
Clothing style: He likes to wear berets, Coats , scarfs, dress pants.- A.K.A Frenchy-formal.
Picture:
Spoiler:
Biography:

Family: Father: Gerald Valere
Mother: Anette Valere
Character pros: Very Creative,Processed-thinker, born to lead , frugal.
Character flaws: Shame-less , Out-spoken , Impulsive , Self-infatuated.
History: Growing up, Lucien allways dreamed of being a director. He wanted to be up there on that chair, making art- making magic. So, he went to film school and started a production program, and here is is now, standing at 25 with the world’s greatest show on his shoulders. He’s rich, famous- what more could he desire?

Likes: Wealth, Fashinable clothes, power, film industry, art, culture.
Dislikes: Not being in charge, bad costume and make-up designs, when things don;t go right, bad ratings/reveiws.
Extra information: HE’S AWESOME. AND FRENCH, IF YOU COULDN’T TELL. AND A BIT CRAZY.

Last edited by BloodxXxDark on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:38 am

Information:

Name: Alex Leahy "I'm a star"
Character: Danny Landman

Appearance:

Eye color: Dark green
Hair color: A rich dark red.
Hair style: Slightly long with subtle curls.
Clothing style: Casual, usually wears a plain white shirt, black dress pants and sandals. Usually wears a grey hooded sweatshirt as well.

Biography:

Family:
Sophie Leahy: Alex's mother. She was diagnosed with cancer when he was twelve. Now is healed, was Alex's inspiration to get into acting.
Cailyn Leahy: Alex's 10 year old sister.

Character pros: Schloary tends to do a lot of reading, very friendly, enjoys board and card games and is a good actor.
Character flaws: Sometimes gets caught up in his books or a game scenario. Spontaneous in tense situations and has a temper when things do go wrong.

History: Alex is the oldest of the two Leahy children, their father passed away shortly after Cailyn was born. Their mother was diagnosed with melanoma cancer when his sister was a year old, she was taken into urgent care a few weeks later. Alex noticed there was a talent show with a cash reward, he signed up for it in a heart beat to try and win the money for his mother. He came in second place and took what prize money he won to his mother so he could help pay the doctor. Unknown to him a talent scout was at the show and followed him to the hospital. There he offered Alex a spot in a few shows in the nearby area, he offered to pay for his mother's kemo if he agreed to act in the shows. Alex agreed and his mother recovered after two years, he continued to pursue acting and eventually made it onto the show.

Dislikes: Violence, arguing with friends, spicy food and illnesses.
Extra information: Plays a a few mmorpg's.
Thoughts on acting: Alex thinks of acting as his life's work. It saved his mother from cancer and has given him a job he can truly enjoy.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:09 am

@Allen: Fixed? Okay, accepted.

@Kiyo: Accepted. Guys, bow down to the director... And now me. XDDD

@Arwan: D'aaaw~ That's so sweet, accepted!

IC will start after school!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:34 pm

Can I reserve the part of skylar? Thanx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]   Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Stars In My Eyes [Sign up and OOC]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next