Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lily Arrives On Hibiscus Island! [Introduction Post - OPEN!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

Lily Arrives On Hibiscus Island! [Introduction Post - OPEN!] Empty
PostSubject: Lily Arrives On Hibiscus Island! [Introduction Post - OPEN!]   Lily Arrives On Hibiscus Island! [Introduction Post - OPEN!] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:56 pm

(For some reason, it won't let me post in sunshine island, so I'll just switch this place as my home. It seems nice!)

Lily's fiery red hair whipped into her face as the boat stopped at the landing, letting her off. Lily had to put her hand on her white straw hat to stop it from flying away. Other people walked around her, but she didn't pay any mind. She didn't know many people here, currently, but she hoped she would when she finally settled in.

She took in a breath, smelling the salt on the mild breeze and looked around. It was so beautiful here, she thought, seeing the white sandy beach below her feet stretch out before her, so far that she couldn't see the end of it. The gentle aquamarine waves nipped at her heels, splashing the green flats that she wore.

Her round emerald green eyes looked across the sand, her spagetti-strapped green dress billowing behind her. In her hands, she held a warm cream colored coat. "I'm finally on Hibiscus Island!" she said happily, spinning around to face the sparkling blue sea. Here she would start her life. Here, she hoped to start a farm, focusing on animals, which she adored.
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Lily Arrives On Hibiscus Island! [Introduction Post - OPEN!]   Lily Arrives On Hibiscus Island! [Introduction Post - OPEN!] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:25 pm

After much exploring, Emily arrived at Hisbuscus Island. She fixed her white dress and continued her stroll, her hands behind her back. She sighed happily. ''This place is pretty...'' She began to walk to the beach, one of her most favourite places. ''I wonder what's new today..''She said to herself.

----------------

Emily had arrived on the beach and had sat down on the bench, relaxing. Se heard a ship honk and sat up, her necklace shining in the sunlight. ''Oh..? A ship!'' Emily stood up a bit, watching it dock, people dismissing theirselves. She was curious about about where these people had came froom, and walked over to a pretty girl with a green dress and red hair. ''Excuse me. I hate to be a bother, but welcome to Hibiscus Island. I'm Emily, It's nice to meet you!'' Emily gave a smile to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Lily Arrives On Hibiscus Island! [Introduction Post - OPEN!]   Lily Arrives On Hibiscus Island! [Introduction Post - OPEN!] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:49 pm

(Awesomeness!)

She turned around, about to head to town to see if there was a hotel room to stay in before she heard someone's voice. "Oh hi! Not at all, not at all. Your certainly no bother." Lily said, waving her hand at the comment that she might be bothering her. She was pleased to meet a friend so soon! "I'm Lily, Lily Evans. Its a pleasure to meet you Emily. And thanks for the welcome." Lily smiled brightly at her.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Lily Arrives On Hibiscus Island! [Introduction Post - OPEN!]   Lily Arrives On Hibiscus Island! [Introduction Post - OPEN!] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Emily smiled, Lily was certainly a good name for this girl. ''Do you need some help getting around? I could help you, I wouldn't mind.'' The brown-haired girl had visited this place a few times back, memorizing it completly. ''So.. what did you come for?'' Emily gave a bright smile to the girl named Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Lily Arrives On Hibiscus Island! [Introduction Post - OPEN!]   Lily Arrives On Hibiscus Island! [Introduction Post - OPEN!] EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:21 pm

It felt good to finally have a friendly person to chat with. "Sure! If for nothing but your company. I don't have many friends yet. Oh, I've decided to visit is all. I think I might visit all the islands to see which one is perfect for me!" Lily said with a beaming smile. "I'm looking to set up a home on one of the islands, and maybe buy an animal shop or a farm."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Arrives On Hibiscus Island! [Introduction Post - OPEN!]   Lily Arrives On Hibiscus Island! [Introduction Post - OPEN!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Arrives On Hibiscus Island! [Introduction Post - OPEN!]
Page 1 of 1