Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Weave a Web: A Tailor's Tale (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

Male Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Limbo

How to Weave a Web: A Tailor's Tale (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Weave a Web: A Tailor's Tale (OPEN)   How to Weave a Web: A Tailor's Tale (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:58 am

"Nah, I don't think I'll call it weird either- rather normal on this particular day," the gentleman said with a twinkle in his eye, taking his IOU into hand and slipping into his coat, then shifting in his seat as he lifted his glass to his gaze. He stared into it- enjoying the hues it presented to him. They were not as beautiful as some he had seen in his lifetime, but it was good enough to be enjoyable for awhile. As he was about to bring it closer for inspection the table shook, the young lady bumping into it. It was then knocked into again as hugs were given to the men, Limbo moving his arm to the side to save his drink from the sudden movements.

Amber orb watched as she started for the door, staring intently, full of a curiousness at the strange event which had just arose. Huh- wonder what that was all about "And then there were two," the Tailor murmured, his attention turning onto the teacher before him, getting a question similar to his own thoughts. "To be honest- I have no idea, but I do believe it must be extremely important or fear driving to cause a girl to suddenly jump like she did." At the mention of heading after her the man, gave a nod, understanding exactly what Arwan was talking about. "No, neither do I- seeing as it isn't my own business, but it does leave me curiouser and curiouser."

His hand was shaken, the schooled man taking off quickly after thanking the gentleman for the meeting, and with haste he left. But there was one thing the woman had forgotten, the bow on his wrist, as well as the jacket she had left with him. While it was in bad repair, she would indeed be cold without it. "Once more into the breach I go, dear friends, once more-." He rose to his feet, gingerly following the footprints of the man who had left before, gliding along the snow with grace as he made his way to the docks he had never been to before.
Back to top Go down
StarGazing
StarGazing

Female Number of posts : 40
Roleplay Name : Star Olivia Wright

PostSubject: Re: How to Weave a Web: A Tailor's Tale (OPEN)   How to Weave a Web: A Tailor's Tale (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:23 pm

The shaking body tensed at the sound of a masculine voice. Turning she saw that it was only the teacher. Calming herself she stood up and move towards the man. Standing on her tippy toes, a delicate hand patted the man on is head, assuring him that she was fine and that he shouldn't worry.

"I'm a big girl. So you can just go back where it is warm before you get sick." Turning back she sat at the end of the dock, legs dangling, she kicked them back and forth. "Just waiting for the boat to arrive." Star stated calmly, not missing a beat. She hoped that he would fine with that answer and not try to push it any further.

Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: How to Weave a Web: A Tailor's Tale (OPEN)   How to Weave a Web: A Tailor's Tale (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:48 am

"It seems more than that, but I will not ask further unless you want to talk about it." Arwan said as she patted his head, like he did to a student who did well. "If you care at all to talk about it, I shall be staying at the inn tonight myself, it is a little late for me to walk back to the Valley." He said as he began to turn.

"On the note of getting sick" he said as he pulled off his coat. He draped it around Star's shoulders, "You forgot yours when you ran out of the inn, I forgot to grab it too." He said with a slight grin. "Don't worry about me, I am fine in this weather." He patted her shoulders, "Do come back soon, it was a pleasure to meet you." With that he turned and began to make the trek back to the inn.
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

Male Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: How to Weave a Web: A Tailor's Tale (OPEN)   How to Weave a Web: A Tailor's Tale (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:17 am

A figure appeared on the horizon, catching the glimpse of a amber orb as it fixated itself on the man. It was the teacher again, coming towards the direction he had left- towards the inn the gentleman supposed. Huh- looks like she must not be too far out then- he did say he was going to chase after her didn't he? A gloved hand rose into the air, offering a wave to Arwen, hoping to catch his attention.

To be sure a call was given, the accented voice blasting against the chilly air. "Hail and well met, it seems we meet again Arwen," Limbo yelled, voice growing quieter as he drew closer to the man. "I assume the lass is further up ahead? She forgot her coat you see, I know she wanted me to look at it, but if it means her freezing it isn't worth it. It's chilly out here you know, and I most certainly wouldn't want a young woman caught out in this weather."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Weave a Web: A Tailor's Tale (OPEN)   How to Weave a Web: A Tailor's Tale (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Weave a Web: A Tailor's Tale (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2