Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brianna Jose

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Brianna Jose Badge

Brianna Jose Empty
PostSubject: Brianna Jose   Brianna Jose EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:19 am

Full Name: Brianna Claire Jose
Nicknames: Anna
Birthday: Summer 6

Appearance:
Height: 5'6''
Eye Color: Blue
Hair: Her long blond hair has a slight wave to it and hits just above her belly button.
Clothing: Anna likes to wear layered shirts, like that shown in her picture. She also loves a pair of shorts, but once it gets too cold she'll put on a nice pair of jeans. Her shoes of choice are her favorite black chucks. In winter she has a nice tan coat that is a bit longer than normal and a red scarf.
Picture:
Spoiler:
Biography:
Brianna and her sister Britney are two girls that decided to move away from their beautiful home in New Zealand to Mineral Town. Their reason for this is yet unknown. It could be anything from wanting simple independence or even wanting to fulfill their dream of saving lives. It all happened because their uncle got cancer. The real question is: How long will they stay? Both girls want to be doctors oddly, and it is a wonder why they wouldn't try to work in a hospital in a city.

The most unusual thing about the two girls is that they think exactly the same. When one would cut their hair to try to make a difference, so would the other one. They ended up always being the same, despite their best efforts to be different. The two separated for college, but when they met up they both discovered that they got medical degrees. They decided that they should just stop trying to be different and embrace how much they are alike.

Family: She has two kind parents, as well as her wonderful big sister (she was born first), Britney. Her household life was pretty average and always treated both her and her sister as different people despite how much they were alike. Because of this, it is important for both twins to be recognized for who they are and not to be mixed up. Gabriel Cunningham is also their uncle (from their mother's side), so that's why they are taking over his clinic.
Character Personality Pros: She really cares for the well being of others from the bottom of her heart, despite her harsh words. She's kind, tender, and sweet. It isn't uncommon for her to do a random act of kindness for someone she likes.
Character Personality Flaws: She can be blunt. Very blunt to the point that her words are downright harsh sometimes. Sometimes she can care too much and it can be either very annoying or overbearing. Her attitude isn't always the best too. Particularly on Mondays. Stay away from her then. She's also the more serious of the two sisters.
Likes: Sweets, cooking, swimming, hiking, flowers, and clothes
Dislikes: Fish, spinach, garbage, tofu, fishing, boating, and dark places
Extra Information: Is the quieter of the two girls, just by a little bit though. She is also the scaredy cat too. She can't help it, thunder is loud and scary and dark places are creepy. What if someone or something attacked her?
Harvest World Dream Job: Doctor

Name's Journal

Heart Events

Friendship Events

Special Events

Other Events

Friendship sayings:
Brianna Jose Thpurple "Hey."
Brianna Jose Thorange "How are you doing today?"
Brianna Jose Thblue "You know, you come by here often. Not that I mind."
Brianna Jose Brown "On my break let's grab some coffee at the cafe."
Brianna Jose Thyellow "Let's go shopping together sometime. It'd be fun."
Brianna Jose Thblack "I made cupcakes. Would you like some?"
Brianna Jose Thwhite "I made you brownies, cause I thought you could use something sweet to munch on."
Brianna Jose Thred "You are practically a brother/sister to me. Which is big, because I already have a twin."

Romance Sayings:
Brianna Jose Thpurple "Hey, what's up?"
Brianna Jose Thorange "Want to here a funny joke?"
Brianna Jose Thblue "I like it when you smile. You should do that more often."
Brianna Jose Brown "Want me to bake you anything?"
Brianna Jose Thyellow "Does this outfit look good on me? It's new and I wanted to try something different."
Brianna Jose Thblack "Do you li-, want me to bake you anything special?"
Brianna Jose Thwhite "...." *blush*
Brianna Jose Thred "Whenever I see you I feel funny. I don't know how to explain it."
Back to top Go down

Brianna Jose
Page 1 of 1