Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Britney Jose

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Britney Jose Badge

Britney Jose Empty
PostSubject: Britney Jose   Britney Jose EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:35 am

Full Name: Britney Annice Jose
Nicknames: Brit
Birthday: Summer 6

Appearance:
Height: 5'6''
Eye Color: Blue
Hair: Her long blond hair has a slight wave to it and hits just above her belly button.
Clothing: Anna likes to wear layered shirts, like that shown in her picture. She also loves a pair of shorts, but once it gets too cold she'll put on a nice pair of jeans. Her shoes of choice are her favorite black chucks. In winter she has a nice tan coat that is a bit longer than normal and a yellow scarf.
Picture:
Spoiler:
Biography:
Brit and her sister Anna are two girls that decided to move away from their beautiful home in New Zealand to Mineral Town. Their reason for this is yet unknown. It could be anything from wanting simple independence or even wanting to fulfill their dream of saving lives. Or temporarily running their uncle's clinic. Both girls want to be doctors oddly, and it is a wonder why they wouldn't try to work in a hospital in a city.

The most unusual thing about the two girls is that they think exactly the same. When one would cut their hair to try to make a difference, so would the other one. They ended up always being the same, despite their best efforts to be different. The two separated for college, but when they met up they both discovered that they got medicine degrees. They decided that they should just stop trying to be different and embrace how much they are alike.

Family: She has two kind parents, as well as her cute little sister, Brianna. Her household life was pretty average and always treated both her and her sister as different people despite how much they were alike. Because of this, it is important for both twins to be recognized for who they are and not to be mixed up. Gabriel Cunningham is also their uncle (from their mother's side), so that's why they are taking over his clinic.
Character Personality Pros: She cares for the well being of others, and shows affection through her actions. If it is raining it isn't uncommon of her to give away her umbrella to someone else. She is a natural leader and always is on the lookout for her somewhat little sister.
Character Personality Flaws: Loves her sister in almost an obsessive way. It was more difficult for her to split up with her beloved twin for college. She doesn't know how to be honest with her feelings. Can be pretty bossy too. And she can't cook to save her life. Likes to joke around a bit too much.
Likes: Sweets, swimming, gems, money, flowers, and clothes
Dislikes: Fish, cauliflower, garbage, tofu, fishing, and hiking
Extra Information:
Harvest World Dream Job: Doctor

Name's Journal

Heart Events

Friendship Events

Special Events

Other Events

Friendship sayings:
Britney Jose Thpurple "Hey. How are you?"
Britney Jose Thorange "My sister makes a mean pie. You should join us for dinner sometime."
Britney Jose Thblue "You're a pretty cool person. "
Britney Jose Brown "I need some coffee. Want to come with?"
Britney Jose Thyellow "Want to hear a funny joke?"
Britney Jose Thblack "If you are ever in a jam call me."
Britney Jose Thwhite "You are the peanut butter to my jelly."
Britney Jose Thred "If you were attacked by a shark, I would personally beat it up for you."

Romance Sayings:
Britney Jose Thpurple "Hello."
Britney Jose Thorange "Have you met my sister?"
Britney Jose Thblue "We should hang out sometime soon."
Britney Jose Brown "What do you think of Brianna?"
Britney Jose Thyellow "Let's go to the beach together. Just the two of us."
Britney Jose Thblack "I think I'm starting to like you, but I've got to watch out for my sister."
Britney Jose Thwhite "Stop making me like you!"
Britney Jose Thred "Jerk. I hate you."
Back to top Go down

Britney Jose
Page 1 of 1