Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon:A New Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

Harvest Moon:A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Harvest Moon:A New Beginning   Harvest Moon:A New Beginning EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:18 pm

Has anyone played it yet? I know that I'm thinking about getting it for christmas. It seems really cool, being on the 3DS and all. I'm super excited to play it!
Back to top Go down
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Bakyura

Male Number of posts : 65
Roleplay Name : Mazie Addison

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon:A New Beginning   Harvest Moon:A New Beginning EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:24 am

I have not yet picked up this title (mostly because I've had no interest in other DS3 titles and am a little bit skeptical about getting a new DS for the sake of the game, haha!), but I would love to hear some feedback from those who have, as well!

It doesn't seem like too bad of a game - in fact, it does seem like one of the most interesting yet! But I would really love to hear some feedback from people who have played it personally. And I suppose there's no better place to find that then here at a Harvest Moon community, yes! (≧∇≦) If you did get it for Christmas, I would love to hear some more about it; I do trust your judgement in such things, of course!
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon:A New Beginning   Harvest Moon:A New Beginning EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:01 pm

I finally beat this game. It's definitely one of my favorites. It's not insanely difficult,but it also has some sort of challenge. For example, the guy I married is one of the last people to come, and it took all of my patience to wait for him.

The customization in this game is also beautiful. I love having the ability to change my appearance and my town and my farm. I'm glad that the franchise will be continuing with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon:A New Beginning   Harvest Moon:A New Beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon:A New Beginning
Page 1 of 1