Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Step Away From Falling

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : A Step Away From Falling Esaward

A Step Away From Falling Empty
PostSubject: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:35 am

Sydney sat in Arden's lap, singing softly to herself as Arden read a long, complicated, and extremely boring nonfiction textbook for one of her classes.

"Ardie?" Sydney said, apparently bored.

"Yeah, Syd?" Arden replied, distracted.

"Wanna play?" Sydney crawled off Arden's lap and stood up, still not quite reaching the top of Arden's head. The older girl sighed, closed her book, and stood up as well.

"OK, cutie," she caved, picking Sydney up.

A movement in the corner of her eye made Arden whirl around. For a moment, she thought someone had put a mirror in front of her. And then the eerily similar reflection smiled.

"Hey, 'Ardie,'" the other girl smirked. Arden backpedaled, clutching Sydney even tighter.

"Jenni," she breathed in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : A Step Away From Falling Badge

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:38 am

*Viscosity came running out and stoped by the end of the fence.*
Viscosity: Onee-chan! Hurry up!

I'm hurrying!
*Replied Kitty holding a picnic basket. She had promised her little sister a picnic, here of all places, and she ended up holding everything. She noticed people and could help yelling:*
Hey! *She waved her hands happily.*
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:45 am

Sydney looked back and forth between the twins, looking confused. She squirmed out of Arden's grip and toddled over to Kitty, whom she had never met before. She promptly grabbed onto Kitty's leg and whimpered.

"What are you doing here?" Arden hissed, clenching her hands into fists.

"What, I can't visit my twin sister? That hurts, sis," Jenni opened her eyes wide in mock hurt.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:50 am

*Kitty picked up Sydney and held her contently. There were dangerous waves here.*
Why don't you go play with Viscosity over in the feild?
*Viscosity came over as if it was her cue or something.*
Viscosity: Come on lets play. *Kitty set Sydney down and Viscosity held out a hand.*
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:20 pm

Sydney hesitantly took Viscosity's hand and walked over to the field.

Jennifer noticed Kitty. "Oh, look, Arden. One of your friends came to meet me. That's hospitality, sis. You should take notes."

Arden scowled. "Get out of here, Jenni. This whole island-it's none of your business."

"But I want to meet your friends!" Jenni turned and waved at Kitty. "Hi there!"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:07 pm

Uh? Hi?
*Kitty was confused Jenni seemed so nice, but why did Arden act hostile towards her?*
Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:48 pm

"This is going to be easier than I thought," Jennifer laughed to Arden. "You know, this is a really nice place you're in. Maybe I'll move here someday."

"Don't you dare," Arden hissed. Distractedly, her hand flew to a scar on her chin.

Flashback

"You witch! I hate you!" Jenni screamed, throwing an entire lamp at Arden. The girls were thirteen, and Jenni was upset about something or other, which was becoming increasingly common.

The lamp connected with Arden's chin. She cried out and fell to her knees. Jenni walked over to her twin and scoffed. "You're such a pathetic little weakling," she said disgustedly, kicking Arden in the side. "It's disgraceful. You embarrass me."

Arden shuddered, and glared at Jenni. "If you're smart, you'll leave. Now."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:08 am

*Something changed in Arden's eyes and Kitty noticed this.*
I agree with Arden. Leave.
*Kitty was overtaken from what she just said, it just blurted out it seemed. Yet something in her mind said she meant it.*
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:36 pm

"You're not the boss of me," Jenni scoffed, sounding very much like a two-year old.

Arden didn't reply. Instead, she clenched her hands into fists and scowled. "Go....away....please," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:01 pm

Today was a horrible day for you to visit. Try coming again, later.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:10 am

Jenni walked over to Kitty and got very, very close to her face. "Don't mess with me," she warned.

Arden's eyes widened in spite of herself. No. I'm not going to be intimidated anymore. I'm not a child. She walked over to Jenni and shoved her. "Leave Kitty alone."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:36 am

You are interesting. *giggles*
I bet I'd have fun playing with you.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:30 pm

Jenni growled ferally. Her fakey friendly facade had disappeared, in its place an angry, merciless girl. "You better watch your step, cat," she spat. "Or you can bet that I can make your life miserable."

"How dare you?" Arden blurted out suddenly. She shoved Jenni again. "What right do you have to come to my town, threaten my friends, dominate my life? I'm sick of it, Jenni! Leave me alone! Haven't you already done enough damage?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:29 pm

I think I'll take my chances with that bet. *Kitty says in a sly tone.*
You are a poser. You couldn't accomplish what I have done my life.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:28 am

Jenni shoved Arden hard, making her fall onto the ground at an awkward angle. Arden hit her elbow on a rock, crying out as a sickening "pop" was heard.

Jenni snorted at her sister. The innocent act she had put on earlier was completely gone at that point. She turned to glare at Kitty. "I think you need to go, NOW," she hissed. "Last warning, or I'm going to get ugly. And we wouldn't want to upset the children, now, would we?" her voice was sickeningly sweet as she motioned towards Viscosity and Sydney, who were playing in the field nearby.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:17 pm

*Kitty jumped infront of Jenni lifting her by the shirt.*
Don't act like that towards me.
*Her hands glew black and magic started surrounding Jenni's neck, choking her. Her own twins evil voice over-shadowed her real voice. It sounded dark and mysterious with a twisted evil affect.*
I'm fed up with people like you. You act all tough and push people around it's immature.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:04 pm

Jenni struggled as her face turned red, then purple, then blue. She coughed violently, twisting under the magic's grasp.

Arden watched, horrified. Finally, she cried out, "Kitty, stop! Stop!"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:02 am

*Kitty snaped out of it and Jenni fell to the ground. Kitty started shaking violently; this was it. Her sister used Kitty's anger and was escaping. Kitty yelled in pain attracting Viscosity's attention. Viscostiy ran over magic ready in her palms and out of the black magic formed a girl idenical to Kitty, but her eyes were blood red. The girl moves her limbs around.*

Kixie: I'm free at last. Being confined in that girl's mind was the most intorreable situation ever.

*The girl teleports away just before Viscosity could hit her with her magic in her hands. Kitty was kneeled on the ground head down, looking as if she was going to throw up.*
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:47 pm

Jenni fell to the ground, gasping. Sydney started to bawl uncontrollably. She ran over to Arden, who scooped her up. "Kitty!" Arden yelled, running over to her friend's side.

Arden bent down next to Kitty. Sydney reached out her hand and petted Kitty's hair comfortingly. "Meow?" she said, sniffling.

Jenni slowly stood up. "You- you're crazy!" she gasped, backing up slowly. "I don't know what kind of freak show is going on here, but...I'm outta here!" She ran off, disappearing into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:26 pm

Agh. *Kitty said wincing in pain.*
I thought I had controll over my emotions. I'm a failure.
*Kitty clenched the earth under her fingers hard.*
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:47 pm

*ciera's spirit saw everything* "you're so stupid ciera, why'd you go off and die, now all you can do is watch your friends suffer!" *curls hands into fists*
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:20 am

*Kitty realizes something.*
Arden? Is it weird for me to feel relieved that my sister is out and about?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:23 pm

Arden paused for a moment. "I don't think so," she replied. "It's kind of alieviating, isn't it?"

It was weird, but she could almost sense a spirit close by. The hairs on the back of her neck were standing straight up. Of course, that could have been a response from the close encounter of the twin kind, but...

She held Sydney close to her body. Sydney whimpered and laid her head down on Arden's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:39 pm

"arden you can sense me can't you?" *stands up and dives headfirst to the ground*
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:55 pm

"Whoa..." Arden could feel vibrations in the ground. The wind seemed to be almost whispering to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Step Away From Falling   A Step Away From Falling Empty

Back to top Go down

A Step Away From Falling
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next