Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can't hide my feelings anymore

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : I can't hide my feelings anymore Badge

I can't hide my feelings anymore Empty
PostSubject: I can't hide my feelings anymore   I can't hide my feelings anymore EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:25 am

*It was unusual for Kitty to be at the church. She never really got the reason why humans created a system of churches. It was odd and bizzare to her, but she found her self here. It's peaceful aura filled her up and made her feel like she could say anything. She knew it was odd to talk to herself and for fear of being heard she kept her thoughts to herself. She felt as if she was in love, but she hurt the person she loved, so she felt that she'd never see him again. She was praying for Dante to forgive her. A single tear rolled down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away; scolding herself. It was unlike her to cry, so why was she. Was she really in love? Or was this some trick her mind was playing on her?*
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : I can't hide my feelings anymore Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: I can't hide my feelings anymore   I can't hide my feelings anymore EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:17 am

*Genna teleported to sunshine island. She never been to sunshine island. She wanted to move again because of Katherine. She remebered the promise before Ciera left that she will visit the goddess church or some other church. So she decicded to go the Sunshine island church. She came in. It was beautiful. Then she saw Kitty.*

"Hello, Kitty! why are you here?" *some reason this flash back came into her*

Flash back

"Why are we going to church, Katherine?" "We're going to pray For mom and Dad. Remember?" "But that was 6 years ago!" "I know." "But, That story you told me about dad died frm a disease and mom died of having me makes me want to cry!" "It's ok! *hugs* You know they're always inside here *points to heart*now come on! We want to pray for mom and dad!" "Ok!"

"That's when she was nice" Genna mumbled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: I can't hide my feelings anymore   I can't hide my feelings anymore EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:30 pm

Huh?
*Kitty said startelled a bit, but for some odd reason she wasn't scared.*
Oh, hi Genna.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: I can't hide my feelings anymore   I can't hide my feelings anymore EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:53 am

So kitty, Why are you here? You don't really look like a church person.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: I can't hide my feelings anymore   I can't hide my feelings anymore EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:34 am

Praying. I decieded to try it out. People come her for help on their problems right?
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: I can't hide my feelings anymore   I can't hide my feelings anymore EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:22 am

Oh yes, People come to churches for their problems they've done or someone else who done something. I came here to pray for Ciera.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: I can't hide my feelings anymore   I can't hide my feelings anymore EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:05 pm

"why me!" *spirit appears in front of her* (kitty i don't wanna break the rules so helena needs to go with ciera to her mom soon)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't hide my feelings anymore   I can't hide my feelings anymore Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't hide my feelings anymore
Page 1 of 1