Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FG] Ctrl + V game

Go down 
+30
AlisaElric0150
Skittles taste rainbow
BloodxXxDark
Speakeasy
afsangel
Shiki
Gamer Gal
gabriele532
stephxluke
Miharu_Nakashima
foxtail616
CarboMcoco
Wess
Sanaka*~
Samamy1
SabertoothOcelot
moonlighto3
Ballad Of The Fool
clairexcliff
Oig
polarbear92345
MoNkEy!!
Midnight Wolf
Red Riding Hood
35bell
Natt77
Kritten
Eternal Silence
Gmoguy
Aiyo
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 Balladdecmotm

[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:53 am

Let me take you down;
Strawberry fieldsNothing is real.
[INDENT][INDENT]
Your bloodshot eyes have seemed to call to me; pleading for some forgiveness. Have you come to redeem yourself? I don’t believe in you.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT]
Hey Jude;

[/INDENT]Meet Julian, he’s a guitar player. Very shy, but dependable. You see, Julian was never exactly the smartest guys in his classes. His family wasn’t always full of money and used his guitar to save his sanity. He was a rock and roller, despite his shy demeanor. His eyes glance off towards the sky with diamonds flashing within them for a way to branch out. He wants to be like her, or rather be with her. {Played by:}.[INDENT]Take a sad song and make it better
[/INDENT][INDENT]

The man with the foolish grin is keeping perfectly still
[/INDENT]

What could you say about Griffin? He’s your classic jokester. Loves to get a laugh from people and doesn’t seem to really care about what other people say about him. Though, he seems to be friends with everyone, he does not get close to anyone, like he was afraid to get to know people. He never shows his real feelings; only acting as a fool. His tinted blue shades seem to always be pointed in the direction of a young bookworm. {Played by:}.
[INDENT]
They don’t seem to like him – The fool on the hill, he doesn’t listen to them; he knows that they’re the fools.
[/INDENT][INDENT]
Lo
ok for the girl with the sun in her eyes – and she’s gone.

[/INDENT]Marissa would dream of having adventures everywhere she went. No matter how bizarre they were, she always wanted to be somewhere else then where she already was. Marissa wasn’t afraid; she never seemed to be afraid of anything. Maybe that’s why she was always trying to show off for the fool. {Played by:}.[INDENT]Lucy in the sky with diamonds -- the girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
[/INDENT][INDENT]

When I tell that something – I want to hold your hand.
[/INDENT]

Always with her nose stuck in some fiction novel, Evelyn dreamed of places unknown but dared not to speak of them aloud. She was a bit of a shy young woman. She didn't have many friends because of her love for these books. She believed that the story characters were her closest friends because she could understand fake people, not the real ones. She could see the minds of these fictional characters, just not the real world. She's always got her head in some cloud. She liked to be around shy people like herself, maybe that’s why she likes his sad songs. {Played by:}

[INDENT]
And when I touch you, I feel happy inside – I want to hold your hand.
[/INDENT]

We are Sgt. Pepper’s lonely hearts club band.
We are lonely hearts. It was twenty years ago that Sergeant Pepper began collecting his members of the band; teaching them to look deeper within. Welcome to his show in the Strawberry Fields.

Let me take you away to another place. Nothing is real here. Living is easy with eyes closed. But when these four are taken to his made-up world, they must learn about themselves and learn to understand in order to be able to get back to the real world.

Come down to Strawberry Fields. Forever.

{Rules.
+ Creativity & dedication is lovely.
+ Normal Quizillian rules.
- No speeding up romance.
+ Let's keep this thing interesting: It's a proven fact that I get bored very easily with roleplays if they aren't exciting.
+ Drama can be exciting. ;D
- No one liners.

Auditions:
Make them exciting and pretty. (:
Pictures are allowed, lulz.
Make them in the color of the character's name that I made. Like Julian is blue, make his audition blue.
Add exciting facts to all of them, because I'm sadly too lazy to really develop their characters. /:

{{I know I did a terrible job at writing this, but a little idea what this would be semi-about: Basically, all of them are regular people, but; they are almost afriad to be express their real selves, in a way. Like Julian is afraid to speak out and show his worth. Griffin is afraid to get close to people, he doesn't want to be hurt. Marissa doesn't want people to see that she is weak. While Evelyn is afraid that she will never really be fully accepted into society because of her constant living in her imagination, because she believes everyone to be fakes and liars.

Their lives collide as they meet in this place outside of town, in some sort of a field/meadow, called 'Strawberry Fields.' That's how everything begins. Strange commotions begin happening every now and then, they begin seeing things as if on some complete acid trip. Stuff like that.

FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS.
}}
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:08 pm

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

Glitter Fairy Sugger Plum Ninja Monkey.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:07 pm

[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 Justin+Bieber+20090805_DIG_0633_PRO1

ShaBANG! My future husband! I'm one less lonely girl *cough* (really bad justin bieber joke...) SO TAKE THAT MADDY! (aww, you know I love you girlie!~)
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:09 pm

Spoiler:

Part II of a convo with my friend. I tell it like it is. :3 Even if people don't want to hear it at first... it's nice to know that my advice is appreciated sometimes.
Back to top Go down
gabriele532
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
gabriele532

Female Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:06 am

http://cdn-www.dailypuppy.com/media/dogs/anonymous/Fosse_Cavalier_King_Charles_Spaniel_01.jpg_w450.jpg

Hehe Razz
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:47 pm

www.slashdoc.com/documents/74818

Arrggh, Huckleberry Finn. >.<
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:57 pm

As soon as the bell had sounded off, Anastasia caught sight of the teacher, who practically jumped from his desk and beginning something a little odd to her. She normally didn’t see teachers who didn’t mind the students calling them by their first name. Peculiar, in a way of course. “Any volunteers?” She perked up a brow and waited a moment before standing with her hand barely raised.

“I will.” She knew, of course, that no other student would volunteer himself or herself willingly until maybe a few people had already gone before them. Why not take the chance and be first? She strode over and plucked the thin brush from his grasp. Turning towards the canvas, she dipped the brush in the pain and smoothly spread her name in a neat cursive, “Ana-sta-sia,” She began, “Mer-cer.” She finished with a satisfied smile. “This is my last year here, fore I am a senior.” She spoke as she stared at her name on the canvas before turning back to face the class. Her eyes glanced, only for a moment, towards Erik Cass. “My hobbies include the three ‘D’s.” She chuckled, “Dreaming, drawing, designing, along with other little things.” She had such a calm aura around her as she spoke freely. “I’m, what you may call, a mediator—a keeper of peace. I’m like all of the Beatles combined, without all the acid, of our time.” She chuckled, not really caring if people laughed at her or not.

The brunette decided that was enough to say as she quietly placed the brush back into the paint, “Oh, and feel free to talk to me about anything at all. I’ll listen.” She added, though her words weren’t very loud. But with her final words, she made her way back to her own stool and sat cross-legged once again upon the chair.

~~

Mathieu waited for a response as he made himself a wee bit more comfortable on the door frame, crossing his arms over his chest, waiting for her to take notice. Which, she finally did spin around to face him, replying in French words and definite tone. He nodded slowly, “Ah, you’re the exchange student.” He replied, “There are several French rooms here.” He motioned with his hand very subtly but then continued with his words, changing to the French language, “Mais apparemment, vous êtes dans ma classe.” He told her, perking up a brow, “Or so it says.” He reverted back to English.

He turned away from her to walk back into his classroom, only to look back for a moment, “Well? Voulez-vous nous rejoindre?” He questioned her, he motioned towards and empty desk, “Please, have a seat.” He offered her as he moved towards his desk before the bell had sounded off, finally.

“Bonjour.” He greeted the class with a lack of feeling. “Je m’appelle Monsieur DeMarci.” He introduced himself in the foreign language, “Welcome to French IV.” He continued, grabbing a few sheets of paper from his desk, “Now, on this paper, I want you write your name then pass it around the class, once it gets back to me, I’ll call someone’s name. If I call on your name, you must tell me something about yourself in French.” He instructed, handing a piece of paper to the first person he saw. “Begin writing. But while you wait for that,” He spoke, “Tell me something you know about the French culture.” He spoke, resisting that common smirk on that face of his.

From another roleplay I belong to. x:
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:51 am

Of course Alyssa is the tiny dangerous one. Alyssa is ALWAYS the tiny dangerous one. SOMEDAY, ALYSSA WILL KILL YOU ALL. KIILLLLL. OR AT LEAST INJURE YOU BADLY. AND THEN YOU WILL SEE. YOU WILL ALL SEEEEEE....

Ahem. No one ever said I was normal.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:06 pm

Alley: Liquid Nitrogen Cupcakes give you Heartburn!
Jules: yis
ru: thats our pinkly blue mermaid with orange spots
Alley: >>Quack<< right I am.
Alley: I eat black holes. <333
Jules: that explains alot

Hm.
Looking upon this makes me realise just how retarded me and my friends must seem to the world.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:31 pm

Write,

si scrivi we write

scrivi quel ti amo mai sussurrato. write that I love you never whispered.

Scrivi quel perdonami Writing that pardon

che conservi dentro di te that preserves within you

scrivi la rabbia che hai dentro Write the anger inside you

scrivi i tuoi sogni, Write your dreams,

quei sogni che custodisci da anni. those dreams that keep them for years.

Scrivi Writing

la frase d'amore che hai nel cuore, the words of love in your heart,

Scrivi Writing

quel ti voglio bene che that I love that

per paura fear

non sei mai riuscito a dire. you never managed to say.

Scrivi Writing

e racconta delle tue giornate and tells of your days

e delle tue notti insonni , and your sleepless nights,

Scrivi Writing

le cose che ti fanno stare male , things that make you feel bad,

scrivi e racconta write and tell

di tutte le volte che hai pianto.... of all the times you cried ....

per disperazione desperation

o per la felicità...... or for happiness ......

Scrivi Writing

di quel bacio che non hai mai dato, of the kiss you never gave,

scrivi tutto quello Write from

che ti passa per la testa that enters your head

ma scrivi ........... But write ...........

Apri il tuo cuore e dai libero Open your heart and free

sfogo ai tuoi pensieri... vent to your thoughts ...

senza pensare alle virgole without thinking of the commas

ai punti ea nulla... points and nothing ...

Scrivi ......di Write to ......

come as

vorresti fare l'amore would like to make love

ma but

scrivi.... write ....

Scrivi Writing

per chi ha perso la voglia di scrivere, for those who have lost the desire to write,

scrivi per chi non ha inchiostro, Writing for those who have no ink,

per chi non ha carta, For those without paper,

scrivi per chi non ha parole write for those who have no words

o semplicemente or simply

per chi ha perso la facoltà di esprimerle... for those who have lost the ability to express ...

Scrivi scrivi, Writing Writing,

scrivi !! Write!

per chi non ha anima, For those without soul

per chi non ha cuore, For those without heart

per chi non ha mente for those who did not mind

o mano or hand

per poterlo fare... to do so ...

scrivi!! Write!

per emozionare, to excite,

per chi non ha il coraggio For those without the courage

di mettere la sua anima su un blog, to put his soul on a blog,

scrivi per aiutare Writing help

chi non ha il coraggio di chiedere una mano... who does not have the courage to ask for a hand ...

scrivi !! Write!

soltanto per il piacere di scrivere only for the pleasure of writing

e vedrai and see

che molti beneficeranno della tua passione... many will benefit from your passion ...

scrivi amore mio Writing my love

che la gente non sa that people do not know

quanto amore c'è nella tua penna how much love is in your pen

e nel tuo cuore and in your heart

Ti amo Love you

An Italian poem. The format is weird in copy/paste, but the English translation is on each line.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 Badge

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:12 am

(noun) a ruthlessly powerful U.S. capitalist or industrialist of the late 19th century considered to have become wealthy by exploiting natural resources, corrupting legislators, or other unethical means

The definition of Robber Baron. xD
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:19 am

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:13 am

https://2img.net/h/i46.photobucket.com/albums/f103/HeartLessRocKEr628/Photo41.jpg

x:
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:02 am

fhfIcjLOSTjfhfTHEkdjhGAMEdhfdjfh
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:27 am

Are you game?
Appearance
Name
Home World
A little bio
Anything else
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:04 pm

No. It was just stupid. Who stabs someone over a HAT? Hmmmm? Not anyone at a preppy high school like [CENSOR BUNNY], that's for sure. Our school is the definition of ghetto. And that's all there is to it.

Yes. Someone actually got stabbed at my high school over a hat.
Don't ask.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:44 pm

Baba yetu, yetu, uliye
Jina lako litukuzwe.

Some lyrics to a song I'm singing in chorus. o:
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:58 pm

If knowledge is power, and power is sexy, then why am I still single??
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:48 am

So, a fifth grader says Justin Bieber is her husband on facebook so you felt the urge to argue? And you think you have a better chance with him because your older? But he lives in Canada so you want to be Canadian, eh? Well, if I ever get into the singing career, I'll be sure to mention you said "hi" to him while we're walking down the aisle! xD

Oh the rival conversations between the Bieber Fever girls....
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:03 am

[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 Ultima10

>_>
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:29 am

www.myspace.com/punkrockliz13

Accchh, Iloveherrrr.<3
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 Badge

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:02 am

Although the capitalists of the late nineteenth century came up with brilliant ideas in developing new systems and building major corporations, the methods they used makes them deserved of the Robber Baron nickname.

---------
It's thesis time! xD
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:07 am

[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 19256_10

Happy Single's Awareness Day. I gift you all with a partial picture of me. Enjoy my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:02 am

https://2img.net/h/i46.photobucket.com/albums/f103/HeartLessRocKEr628/Ihavetoomuchtime.jpg

What I do with my spare time.
Pick on my teachers. <3
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:44 pm

Quote :
Alyssa

guesswhatguesswhatguesswhat
6:42pm

Caitlin

OOOHHH OHHHH OOHHH

PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME
6:42pm

Alyssa

CAITLIN!
6:43pm

Caitlin

YOU FOUND A UNICORN AND RODE IT OVER THE RAINBOW AND FOUND THE SECRET LOCATION OF THE HEFFALUMPS!!!!!!
6:43pm

Alyssa

....THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECREETTTT

...This is totally normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

[FG] Ctrl + V game
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next