Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FG] Ctrl + V game

Go down 
+30
AlisaElric0150
Skittles taste rainbow
BloodxXxDark
Speakeasy
afsangel
Shiki
Gamer Gal
gabriele532
stephxluke
Miharu_Nakashima
foxtail616
CarboMcoco
Wess
Sanaka*~
Samamy1
SabertoothOcelot
moonlighto3
Ballad Of The Fool
clairexcliff
Oig
polarbear92345
MoNkEy!!
Midnight Wolf
Red Riding Hood
35bell
Natt77
Kritten
Eternal Silence
Gmoguy
Aiyo
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 Balladdecmotm

[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:00 pm

All of my life, I was never really a firm believer in the power of dreams and the wishes that you make. Sure, I know that was the key phrase of the magical words of Mr. Walt Disney, creator of Mickey Mouse and all of his talking animal friends. I never really understood what their purpose was, but then again, I was just a young child who only knew that they could speak and run around and save the day. I never really brought the idea of make believe into my heart; not as a child.

I was told that magic was fake by my ignorant cousins, from an early part of my life so I grew up a little deprived of that portion of my childhood. Disney made no difference to me, only that it was a theme park in the state of Florida. No big deal, right? The only reason why I would want to go was just to go; not to be captured by it’s sight or by their sounds and way of words. My mother was intrigued by this magic and I wasn’t. I found it very hard to believe that this simple idea could make such a big difference in someone’s life. Like stated before, magic and dreams never made a difference to me.

I’m not really all too sure how I started to come to believe in all of the mystery and wonder that was magic, wishes, and dreams. All I know is that if I ever meet the creator of the video game, ‘Kingdom Hearts’ and ‘Kingdom Hearts II,’ I’ll have to thank him.

The game was about how the main protagonist’s world was consumed by the Darkness and his friends were taken and captured, he would have to go find them and rescue everyone else along the way. The first game was nothing much to me, the sequel some how made me start thinking. These games had involved countless amounts of the classic Disney characters like Mickey, Donald Duck, and Goofy. And you know what, these characters kicked the bad guys butts.

But it wasn’t just the game itself, it was some of the dialogue that came from Mickey that made me interested. He was speaking about how powerful dreams could be and if you believed hard enough, they would become true. How silly of me, to believe in something just because an animated mouse told me to do so through a video game. I actually began to believe.

It didn’t stop just there; I wanted to know more about this. I began to research and listen to some of the music composed. I watched videos and nothing ever really made the final click inside of my mind. Nothing that made me a firm believer of all the nonsense that helped us leave the reality behind and allow us to live freely in the imagination even for just a moment or two.

It didn’t happen. Or at least not until I traveled to Disney World, Orlando, Florida two years ago. My family and I were visiting the Magic Kingdom and it was getting later into the evening. The crowds around the castle were getting a little too massive for my likes but I had heard stories of these beautiful fireworks that would be lit off above the castle with the sounds of music; I just had to witness it with my own eyes and judge it for myself. Truth be told, I was impressed. Not only by the fireworks but the music, the message inside of the words spoke. It was then; there, standing and watching. I felt it; the magic, the power of a wish, and the desire for my silly dreams to become true. Someone may think I’m crazy, but I am of this childish belief.

Jiminy Crickett spoke in that firework show, saying to hold on to your wishes because they were the magic in the world and nothing could ever destroy that and your wishes would always come true. So because of that little encounter, I am a believer of wishes and dreams. I hold my wishes close to my heart and believe in them with all my might. That firework show still brings a tear to my eye.

Ohboy, that was my AP English personal essay I had to write.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:28 am

Grigori Naum Alyusha

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

lolol. header for a character profile. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:22 pm

[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 Happyfeet
XD its Mumble from Happy Feet!!!!XDDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:11 am

Your stitches are all out
But your scars are healing wrong
And the helium room inside your room has come undone
And it's pushing up at the ceiling
And the flickering lights it cannot get beyond

Oh everyone takes turns
Now it's yours to play the part
And they're sitting all around you
Holding copies of your chart
And the misery in their eyes
Is synchronized and reflected into yours

Hold on
One more time with feeling
Try it again
Breathing's just a rhythm
Say it in your mind
Until you know that the words are right
This is, why we, fight

You thought by now you'd be
So much better than you are
You thought by now they'd see
That you had come so far
And the pride inside their eyes
Would synchronize into a love you've never know
So much more than you've been shown

Hold on
One more time with feeling
Try it again
Breathing's just a rhythm
Say it in your mind
Until you know that the words are right
This is, why we, fight
This is, why, we fight
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:26 am

[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 Kittens

D'aaaawwwww x3 Tis so cute x3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:06 am

Silent cries come from the city gates.

My mind is wandering from this dreaded place. In the shadows of a greater hero, I remain. Sadly, I will never shine more than my brother has.

‘How could a place so wondrous as this place become such a destitutional wasteland?’

I used to ask myself the same question… Every day, I would wonder as my feet would tread against the pavement on the sidewalk. The sky isn’t as blue anymore. But of course, I did as I normally would and just shoved my fists into my pockets of my rather large jacket and just continued along this path. You can only ask yourself the same question so much, but I was used to hearing it.

Aside from my height, I’ve always been looked down upon. I would always be the sidekick to my brother’s adventures, watch him get the girl in the end with only, maybe, a ‘good job’ for me. Things around here are only for one player, nowadays at least. And me? Well, I’ll always be ‘Player Two,’ in this case.

Somehow, I managed to lead myself to the outskirts of the city; for once, the sunset on the horizon appeared a little less… Vengeful. The sun, and it’s brother, the moon. Why did it look less vengeful? Well, I suppose it was just because it almost reminded me of myself. You can’t look at it without hurting your eyes, but you can stare at it’s brother for long hours. I can recall that I quietly brushed my mustache with the tips of my fingers while I still stood there in thought. I began walking again, but I don’t exactly know which way I went or how long that I traveled; only that the sun was sinking beneath the ground.

I’m tired. I’m tired of living in this constant shadow. Being this… Player two, numero dos. I’ve helped out, I deserve a little credit. It’s not just all fun and games. I’ve had my fair share of hits from the colossal dinosaur! It’s time to man up and move on out of this pit of self pity. I swore under my breath, “And it’s time to grow a pair and get the girl in the end!” I accidently exclaimed.

“Luigi?” I heard a new, but yet familiar voice, speak softly from behind me and I carefully turned around; Daisy. “What are you doing outside? It’s late.”

“I-uh.”

“Come inside, before you catch a chill.”

I was a little hesitant but nodded firmly. “Thank you.” It’s time to grow out of his shadow and step into my own light.

XD! I thought I had copied something else but I guess the last thing I used was "Shadow Walker" that I just wrote last night. XD;
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:03 pm

Ryla Aberheart

Name: Ryla Louise Aberheart
Birthday: Fall 21

Inventory:

• Small, black flip phone— prepaid, of course.
  • Red backpack with two pockets, one large, one small.
  • Makeup case
  • Package of bright fruit-shaped scratch-and-sniff stickers
  • Silver MP3 player with beat-up headphones and 500+ songs of all genres, except rap.
  • White-and-pink wallet, with a max of 30G in spending cash on any given day

Aspirations: Ever since she was young, her father encouraged Ryla to do whatever she wanted with her life. She still hasn’t figured out exactly what that is yet, but she knows it has something to do with food.

Workplace: (soon)

Residence: At the Amande Inn

Appearance: Ryla is fairly short, standing only 5 feet, 3 ½ inches at her tallest. Her skin is pale, and her complexion is clear for the most part, aside from occasional stress-related breakouts. Her thin, golden-brown curls brush just below her shoulder blades, but she often pulls her curls into a ponytail. Everything about her physique is tiny; her stomach, her chest, her arms and legs, and even her facial features are small. Ryla’s only feature that is larger than average is her shoe size. She wears a size 11 shoe, as large feet run in her family.
Clothing: Ryla tends to wear clothes a size larger than they should be, because she like to be comfortable rather than stylish. Her favorite accessories are oversized jackets, which she often wears no matter the temperature outdoors. Her style really consists of tee shirts, jackets, and jeans, with two pairs of tennis shoes to switch off between. She only owns one skirt and one formal dress, and never wears either unless she absolutely has to.

Picture:
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 A2110

Personality: While Ryla is not a complete loner, she certainly can't be described as "outgoing." She doesn't typically start conversations, especially with strangers, and offers little information about herself to begin with. She thinks a lot, but keeps her thoughts to herself. She is sensitive and compassionate, and she doesn't like to see anything or anyone get hurt. She isn't one to stand up for herself or other people, though, and instead of speaking her mind, she'll leave if she's uncomfortable. As far as friendships and other relationships go, it's hard for Ryla to open up, but she genuinely tries if she values the relationship. She is self-conscious and awkward, and it's hard for her to adapt to new situations. Modesty is key for her, and she doesn't take compliments well, even if she deserves them.

• All foods
  • Cats
  • Romance novels
  • Sweets
  • Red wine
  • Old photographs
  • Flowers
  • Alternative music

Dislikes:

• Rap music
  • Tense situations
  • Fish
  • Crowded places

Talents:

• Baking
  • Climbing trees
  • Lip-synching
  • Avoiding people she doesn't want to talk to

Family:
Elodie Aberheart - 49 years old - Ryla's mother. A chain-smoker, artist, and country-club trotter.
Gregory Aberheart - 55 years old - Ryla's father. A successful foot surgeon, and kind father.
Katherine Aberheart - 15 years old - Ryla's younger sister. Basically, a spoiled brat.
Byron Aberheart - 4 years old - Ryla's youngest sibling and brother. A sweet little boy with a tendency to throw temper tantrums at will.
History: Ryla's childhood was, surprisingly, pretty uneventful. Her parents were still married, her little sister was annoying but fairly normal, and Ryla was a good student, albeit quiet. Her family had a bit of money, but they certainly weren't rich. When Byron was born, he was almost two months premature and required hospitilization, and the medical bills started piling up. For the first few years of his life, the little boy was constantly sick, and a lot of the family's savings went towards his medicine and doctor bills. When Ryla graduated from high school, she got a two-year scholarship to a culinary school, where the last two years of her life were spent. And somehow, she ended up on Adney Island, looking for a place to pursue her passions.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:59 pm

Tori: RAWRRR. IMMA ATTACK JOSH WITH MAH CUTE FLAG-COLORED KITTEN CLAWS. >3
Josh: D8 NU KITTEH.

Roflz. <3
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:15 pm

67.166.95.x

IP ADDRESS >>
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:52 pm

Spotting her tiny nod, the tall German pulled his arms back behind his back and attached his hands together. “Good.” He nodded, turning away once more. “Stay in here for the rest of the day and if I so much as hear the tiniest of sounds, I’ll have you brought back to the camp. Understood?” Oskar didn’t even look back over his shoulder towards the Jew. If he was in his right mind, he wouldn’t even be having this conversation with that… Creature. If he was in his right mind, she would be dead and he would be enjoying a nice hot cup of tea, not having to even know her name or number. She still did not answer. As much as he wanted her to remain quiet, he wanted her to know that he meant serious business.

He glanced over his shoulder towards her for barely even a moment, “I asked you a question.” He stated firmly. Waiting for her response, he slowly took steps towards the door of the room to the hallway. Nevertheless, he placed his palm on the doorknob and quietly breathed.

OSKARRRR~<3
One of my favorite roleplay characters.
Along with my favorite Titanic-era roleplay character, James. <3
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:57 pm

Suite bergamasque.

My brother's. I don't know what it's supposed to mean. O.o
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:02 pm

Torii SPARRK: OMG. THERE WAS A BRITISH GUY WORKING WITH ME LAST NIGHT.
Torii SPARRK: I HAD TO RESIST CALLING HIM ARTHUR.
"Josh": homg. you are so lame.
Torii SPARRK: Why can't there be more British people here?
"Josh": PSH. German, ftw.

ROFLZ.
But the British guy was hot. And his accent made him so much hotter.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:04 pm

Ben took the How will you die in McDonalds? quiz and got the result: you will die by choking on an icecube.

Poor Ben. D8
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:29 am

Did Hetalia take over your life? Don’t worry, you’re in good company. Add 1 point for every question answered affirmatively and tally it up at the end. You can see just how far gone you are! Tag your Hetalia friends and Congressmen (I kid) once you’re done!
I should mention that each question should probably be prefaced with “Since you’ve started watching/reading Hetalia…”

Communications:
1. [X] You’ve answered a question with the phrase “Because I’m the Hero!”
2. [] You’ve exclaimed “Maple!”
3. [] You’ve ended a sentence with “aru”
4. [xxxxxxxx] You’ve memorized Marukaite Chikyuu (give yourself a point for every full version)
5. [X] You've answered "I'll think about it" or "perhaps" by all of which you mean "no".
6. [x] “CANNONBALL!!!” has inexplicably been replaced by “VODKAAAAAAAAAA!!!”
7. [] You’ve accidentally (or purposefully) referred to a country by its Hetalia nickname (Su-san, Liet, etc)
8. [] You refer to your glasses as “Texas”
9. [x] You’ve memorized another country’s national anthem (Oh Canadaaaa!~)

5/9

Friends and Relations:
10. [x] You’ve renamed your old stuffed polar bear “Kumajiro” and he still can’t remember your name
11. [x (My college choices. XD "Alfred University.")] One or more of your class choices in school was even slightly Hetalia influenced
12. [] You refer to at least three of your friends by country name rather than real name
13. [] You have at least three country names in your phone’s address book (John, Paula, …Austria?)
14. [x] You’ve RP’ed Hetalia
15. [X] At least 3 people on your facebook friends list were found through Hetalia
16. [] At least 3 people on your instant messenger list have Hetalia icons
17. [x] YOU have a Hetalia icon
18. [ ] You worry when your British friend offers to cook
19. [] You’ve woken up to strange Hetalia-related text messages on your phone

10/19

The Generals:
20.[] After listening to your current rotation of songs, you have an odd craving for Fish and Chips
21.[x] You can see the unicorns. THEY’RE THERE I SWEAR
22.[XXXXXXXX] You want to be one with Russia
23.[X] You prefer Shinatty-chan to Hello Kitty
24.[X] Today, too, you were awesome all day
25.[] You know what an “ahoge” is
26.[] You HAVE an ahoge
27.[x] You know where Santa comes from

14/27

Helping the economy:
28.[X] You’ve purchased at least one piece of Hetalia merchandise, official or not
29.[X] You have at least one Hetalia uniform in your room
30.[X] You have easy access to a white flag. Y’know, just in case
31.[x] You have at least one country’s flag other than your own (small ones count! Posters or buttons don’t)
32.[X] You purchased a song/item because it totally had the name of your favorite country in it (Russian Caravan Tea, Polish sausage, etc)
33.[X] You’ve eaten a burger and/or a milkshake just because it’s the American Thing To Do
34.[ ] You’ve bought a Lordship/Ladyship from Sealand
35.[x] You’ve attempted to learn the piano to express your feelings (bonus point if it’s Chopin)

20/35

International relations:
36.[X] Even if you’ve wanted to travel before, you now have a strong urge to visit your favorite countries
37.[x] You now seriously want to travel to one of the lesser-visited countries (Belarus? Estonia?)
38.[X] Whenever someone mentions a point in history, you can’t help but imagine it being acted out by the country-tans
39.[XXXX] You drink a conspicuous amount of tea nowadays
40.[x] You’ve tried more international food
41.[] You’ve tried at least one new international recipe
42.[x] You’ve taken a liking to sunflowers
43.[] You read or watch the news more often
44.[] You read international news
45.[X] Screw Palestine, PRUSSIA needs its own state
46.[] You wiki’d the Busby Chair
47.[xxxx] You wish your country would make closer diplomatic relations to another country so your favorite pairing would be canon
48.[] You’ve discovered the joys of siesta
49.[x] You’ve speculated long and hard about what a currently-non-Hetalia country-tan would look like
50.[X] Hetalia has made you more patriotic
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:58 am

are you single?
Yes.

What is your age?
14 (soon to be 15 (Smile

What's upset you the most in the past week?
hmmm, I fell even more than usual?

Will you be in a relationship in two months?
Probably not. Boys are icky.

Spell your name without an L :
Ayssa

Do you have an older brother?
yup.

Were you happy when you woke up this morning?
NO. I'm so not a morning person. xD

Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
No.

You have to get a piercing, what do you get?
Belly button. xD That's kinda slutty though.

Do you like your hair?
Yup.

Ever gotten yourself into a confusing situation?
Like every few weeks

What do you miss most about your past?
being little and cute.

Have you ever thought about getting your tongue pierced?
NO.

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
No.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Um. I don't think so? I'm not all that interesting.

Who are you more like, your mom or your dad?..
My mom.

Do you like all your friends?
most of 'em...xDD

Is there anyone you want to come see you?
8DDD YESSSSSS (and she knows who she is)

Are you taller than 5'5"?
NO.

What month were you born in?
April

Do you think the word love is overused?
Yep.

Do you have pictures of you and your ex in your room?
I was in a weird no-pictures phase when I was going out with my ex, so no. Besides, that's lame.

Would you ever consider plastic surgery?
haha, no

Are you considering a tattoo?
college.

Do you like relationships, or do you prefer to be single?
single.

Does your myspace password have to do with a boy/girl?
Dont have a myspace

Did you have any unread text messages when you woke up today?
nope; don't text

Do you smoke crack everyday?
maybeeeee

What are your weekend plans?
dunno.

Would you rather be mad or sad?
Mad, in the mental sense.

Are you happy with where you are?
Pretty much.

What do you hate about your school?
waking up early

What's the next movie you're planning to see in theatres?
The Stepfather

When was the last time you hung out with your Number 1?
Walking home from school.

When's your birthday
April 2

What's the last movie you saw?
Where the Wild Things Are

What are you doing after this survey?
homework.

WOOT FACEBOOK NOTE
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:27 am

Mike, I just had a girl/squee/squeel moment. If our school ever did Fiddler. James would be casted as Fyedka. <3

James is gorgeous.
Tall, blonde, absolutely beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:53 am

Girls don't realize these things;

I'm sorry
that I bought you roses
to tell you that I like you

I'm sorry
That my body's not ripped enough
to "satisfy" your wants

I'm sorry
that I open your car door,
and pull out your chair like I was raised

I'm sorry
That I'm not cute enough
to be "your guy"

I'm sorry
That I am actually nice;
not a jerk

I'm sorry
I don't have a huge bank account
to buy you expensive things

I'm sorry
I like to spend quality nights at home
cuddling with you, instead of at a club

I'm sorry
That I am always the one you need to talk to,
but never good enough to date

I'm sorry
That I always held your hair back when you threw up, and didn't get mad at you for puking in my car,
but when we went out you went home with another guy

I'm sorry
That I am there to pick you up at 4am when your new man hit you and dropped you off in the middle of nowhere,
but not good enough to listen to me when I need a friend

I'm sorry
If I start not being there because it hurts being used as a door mat, only to be thrown to the side when the new jerk comes around

I'm sorry
If I don't answer my phone anymore when you call, to listen to you cry for hours, instead of getting a couple hours of sleep before work

I'm sorry
that you can't realize.. I've been the one all along.

I'm sorry
If you read this and know somebody like this
but don't care

But most of all

I'm sorry
For not being sorry anymore

I'm sorry
That you can't accept me for who I am

I'm sorry
I can never do anything right, and nothing that I do is good
enough to make it in your world.

I'm sorry
I caught your boyfriend with another girl and told you about it, I thought that was what friends were for...

I'm sorry
That I told you I loved you and actually meant it.

I'm sorry
That I talked to you for nine hours on Thanksgiving when your boyfriend was threatening you instead of spending time with my family.

I'm Sorry
That I cared

I'm sorry
that I listen to you at night talking about how you wish you could have done something different.

Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with jerks who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?" Because the person you are usually searching for is right by you.

If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'

If You're one of the FEW girls with enough guts to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things' I really wish that more guys were like this, and I bet alot of girls do too.

Fanfiction copy/paste thing. And I agree with it 100%. I love my guy friends. <3 And I'm really lucky to have the friends that I do.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:05 am

Spoiler:

O:
Planning on doing the exchange student program to Germany. <3

EDIT: Spoiler'd to keep from stretching the page. (:
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:13 am

Alyssa uggghh. even when I don't say a single word, I'm still the worst child in the world.
2 hours ago · Comment · Like / Unlike

Izaak
actions speak louder than words?
12 minutes ago · Delete

Alyssa
but I didn't do anything!

Izaak
a likley story....
2 minutes ago · Delete

Alyssa
I was just sitting there, minding my own business! Razz
2 minutes ago · Delete

Izaak
mmmhmmm, thats what they all say. anything you say can and will be misinterpereted and then used against you.
3 seconds ago · Delete

Alyssa
but....I didn't say anything! Agh. Life sucks. >.<
2 seconds ago · Delete
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:18 am

John Lennon:

Nacio 9 de Octubre 1940 durante el WWII.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:00 am

Variation and Natural Selection

13.11 Variation is extensive in most populations
· Individual reproduction occurs in populations of all species that reproduce sexually
· Most populations have a great deal of variation at the molecular level
· Not all variation is heritable
· Phenotype results from a combination of genotype and many environmental influences.
· Only the genetic component of variation is relevant to natural selection
· Many of the varied traits result from combined effect of several genes.
· Morphs – when individuals differ in a discrete phenotypic character
· Polymorphic – If two or more morphs are present in noticeable numbers
· Most species exhibit geographic variation between populations
· Natural selection contributes to geographic variation
· Cline – a graded change in an inherited characteristic along a geographic continuum.
· Level of whole genes and molecular level of DNA are considered in variation
· Gene diversity is the average percent of gene loci that are heterozygous at the rest
· Nucleotide diversity is determined by comparing the nucleotide sequences of DNA samples

13.12 Mutation and sexual recombination generate variation
· Mutation is the ultimate source of the genetic variation that serves as raw material for evolution
· Must mutations occur in body cells and are lost when the individual dies
· Only mutations in cells that contain gametes can pass to children and possibly affect a future gene pool
· A mutation that substitutes one nucleotide for another will be harmless if it does not affect the function of the protein the DNA encodes
· If it affects the protein, it will likely be harmful
· Organism = refined product of 1000s of generations of past selection
· Random changes in DNA is not likely to improve the genome
· Rare occasions: a mutant allele may improve adaptation and enhance reproductive success
· Environment is changing in such a way that once bad mutations are now good
· Chromosomal mutations that delete, disrupt, or rearrange many gene loci are almost always harmful
· Rarely beneficial if it links together genes that produce positive effect
· Duplication of part of a chromosome can be important for new genetic variation
· May provide a bigger genome with extra genes that take on new functions
· In microorganisms, mutation generates very rapidly
· Beneficial mutations can occur in hours in bacteria; a newly created allele can have an effect immediately
· Mutation rates are low in animals and plants
· Low mutation rates, long generation times, and diploid genomes prevent significantly affecting mutations in generations
· Animals and plants depend on reproduction for variation and adaptation
· Fresh assortments of existing alleles come every generation from 3 components of sex: crossing over, assortment of homologous chromosomes, and random fertilization
· Meiosis, each pair of homologous chromosomes, one inherited from each parent, trade some genes
· Gametes vary extensively in genetic makeup
· Each zygote has a unique assortment of alleles

13.15 The perpetuation of genes defines evolutionary fitness
· Reproductive success is subtle and passive
· Certain individuals may survive and produce more offspring than others because of traits
· Fitness – the contribution an individual makes to the gene pool of the next generation
· The fittest individuals are those that produce the largest number of viable offspring
· Survival alone doesn’t guarantee reproductive success
· Fertile offspring is the only thing that matters
· Phenotype of an organism – physical traits, metabolism, and behavior – directly exposed to the environment.
· Selection indirectly adapts a population to its environment by increasing/maintaining favorable genotypes in the gene pool
· Fitness of one allele depends on entire genetic context in which it works
· Alleles that contribute nothing to an organism’s success may be perpetuated because they are present in individuals whose overall fitness is high.

13.16 Natural selection can alter variation in a population in three ways
· Bell-shaped growth curves depict frequencies of individuals that could result from a polygenetic inheritance pattern for variation
· Stabilizing selection favors immediate variants, and typically occurs in stable environments
· Prevails most of the time in most populations
· Directional selection acts against individuals at one of the phenotypic extremes.
· Most common during periods of environmental change or when members of a species migrate to some new habitat with different environmental conditions.
· Disruptive selection typically occurs when environmental conditions are varied in a way that favors individuals at both extremes
· Can lead to balanced polymorphism with 2+ contrasting morphs

13.17 Sexual selection may produce sexual dimorphism
· Noticeable differences not directly associated with reproduction = secondary sexual characteristics.
· Distinction in appearance = sexual dimorphism
· Mainly in size difference, but also present in male adornment
· Males tend to be showier
· Darwin: sexual selection is a separate selection process that produces sexual dimorphism
· Secondary sex structures may be used to compete for mates
· May involve physical combat but more often ritualized displays.
· Intrasexual selection is common where the winning male gets a harem of females
· Intersexual selection (mate’s choice), individuals are choosy when picking a mate
· Males with largest/most colorful adornments are most attractive
· Some of these mating features don’t seem to be adaptive; may even be risky
· Reproduction outweighs risk

13.18 Natural selection cannot fashion perfect organisms

Auugghhh, bio notes. >.<
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:24 am

Hey everyone!
This is an email about the plans for tomorrow.
Please read this email thoroughly so you know what's going on!

Tomorrow is, as Mr. Seifert denoted it, "The Day of Pep."
There are 3 Pep Band Activities occurring tomorrow, and your participation is needed for all of them!

1. Pep Rally
For those of you who are freshman, the Pep Rally is an event where everyone in the high school gathers in the gym to create excitement for the homecoming game.
Since we are the "Pep" Band, we need to show our pep and play!
Tomorrow, at the beginning of 9th period, please report to the band room.
Please get your instrument together (or out if you're a drummer) and be ready for a quick warmup.
After we warm up, we will be going into the gym to set up in a block formation for the pep rally (with the drums in front).
After all of the students come into the gym, the drum line will play their feature.
Then, they will go behind the band and you will hear a roll off.
After the roll off, we will play the abridged version of Rock Lobster, and then march out of the gym.
After we are done, everyone is to go back to the gym on their section of the bleachers and enjoy the rest of the Pep Rally.
(Note: You do not need your Pep Band polo for this event; you can wear what you wore to school that day, togas included.)

2. Homecoming / Halloween Day Parade
After the Pep Rally is over, everyone is to report to the band room.
There, we will get ready for the Parade!
We will be going over to the elementary school at about 3:10 and the parade starts at 3:30.
The parade route is longer than usual this year; the parade starts at the elementary school, goes through the traffic circle, down Main Street, and back around through the traffic circle, ending at the school.
Our expected arrival time back at the high school is 4:15/4:30.
Mr. Seifert has requested that you have a ride waiting for you at this time.
Now is your time to regroup.
Go home. Take a quick nap. Listen to the Rock Lobster on repeat. Bake cookies.
Whatever you want to do, but relax before the football game!
(Note: You do not need your Pep Band polo for this event either! Your color day clothing or a halloween costume will suffice!)

3. Homecoming Football Game
After you have had some nice relaxation time, you need to come back to the school for the homecoming football game!
We are starting rehearsal promptly at 5:45:00 P.M.
If you need music / need song numbers / need to get dressed into your polo / take a really long time to get ready, please arrive at the school with ample time to do these tasks.
Please be ready to play at 5:45 and do not be late!
As in the past, the band will go out to the bleachers at about 6:15 and the game begins at 6:30.
During the 3rd quarter, we will be having our usual pizza party (minus the pizza punching).
This is our last game of the year (and the seniors' last game ever) so please try and make it the best one yet.

Note: The attire for this game is your Green Pep Band Polo, Black Pants, Black Socks, Black Shoes (Sweatshirts, Hats, Gloves and Snuggies are also important!)

Well that is it everyone!
I hope that everyone has a wonderful homecoming.
As always, if you have any questions email Kevin, Mr. Seifert, Mr. Comerford, or me and we'll help you out!

o:
Meh important emailingness for tomorrow. XD
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:21 am

VEERA, HELP. I CAN'T GET MY BIO NOTES TO PRINT OUT. AHHH, MORONE'S GOING TO KILL ME.

Mini-crisis. But I figured it out! I'm so smart. 8D
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:46 am

http://www.heyokamagazine.com/John-Lennon-NYC-Print-C.jpg

Picture for my Spanish project about John Lennon. <3
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:57 pm

Veera : today in science class: mr.morone talks about chimps having big balls, me and alyssa doodle, i laugh soooo hard and i am really red, mr morone talks about how when sharks have sex its more like rape,and i learned that in the fire blanket case there was directions that really werent directions... hahahaha Very Happy all in one day!
37 minutes ago · Comment · Like / Unlike
You like this.

Alyssa
"hey, look! the fire blanket has directions!"

"...Those AREN'T directions, Veera."

WHAT I LEARNED IN SCIENCE, MOMMY.

Veera
LMAO! and mhmm what was that round thing and the bottom of your bumble bee?!?!? yea thats right! lets just call it the place where they put the pollen Smile
31 minutes ago

Alyssa
IT'S POLLEN.
24 minutes ago · Delete

Veera
mhmm
about a minute ago

Veera
suuurrreeee
about a minute ago

Alyssa
IT IS