Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trouble in the Mines

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Trouble in the Mines - Page 2 Afsangelaward-4

Trouble in the Mines - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:01 pm

"i'm sorry!" kazu said. some of the color drained from her face. maybe i should leave. i'm not helping anyone kazu thought. a hurt look crossed her face. "natt, will you be able to get kity to the hospitle?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Trouble in the Mines - Page 2 Badge

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:03 pm

"Come on," Kitty said. "She won't be able to do it herself. Please help me."
Kitty gave Kazumi the puppy eyes look sticking out her bottom lip perfectly. It looked as if she was about to cry as well.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:04 pm

kazu's expressoin remian, but she nodded and helped kitty up. "i think once we ge tyou to the hospitle, it'll be better if i don't come visit you for a while.' "i need to give you time alone anyway." "i know i can be a handful."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:08 am

"Don't say that," Kitty protested, but a stinging pain made her keep her mouth shut. The noice of her teeth suddenly coming together was a clear sign Kitty was in pain. Her eyes tightly closed and she took deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:53 am

kazu sighed. "want me to carry you? i've lifted enough heavy buckets to be able to life you." "it won't be pleasant if you have to walk all the way there saying ow."
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:15 pm

"yeah. come on." She takes kitty's legs a lifts them up. She gestures for kazumi to do the same near kitty's head.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:06 pm

"natt-chan, i don't think that's the best way to carry her...." she reasond. kazu once again put kitty's arm around her neck. "let's try carrying her this way."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:18 pm

Kitty let out a sigh and willingly put her arm around Kazumi's neck.
"Because I'm taller than you only makes life more difficult. Only if it is a difference of four inches."
Kitty was trying to find things to complain about so she didn't feel pain, but it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:36 pm

kazu smiled. "your like a constand downer huh?" she giggled. "common, we gotta get you there soon." "the more we wait the more it's going to hurt."
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:29 am

"I know. Why don't we make a make-shift stretcher out of leaves a branches. I went to a survival class once so it shouldn't be too hard." Natt gathered up some big leaves and a few branches. "Come on Kazumi! Help me!"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:12 pm

"That is a pretty good idea," Kitty said. Afterall she had thought of this before. It would make it so she had less stress on her ankle. She looked down at it to see it a mysterious blue and a pretty purple. It was painful, but she did happen to like the colors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble in the Mines
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2