Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sick on Vacation...of course.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Sick on Vacation...of course. Esaward

Sick on Vacation...of course. Empty
PostSubject: Sick on Vacation...of course.   Sick on Vacation...of course. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:40 pm

Arden sighed and sniffed as she closed the heavy curtain on the Inn window. It was an ugly fabric; nothing about it coordinated with the rest of the room. She treaded, barefoot, across the newly-vacuumed carpet and eased herself onto the bed. The bedspread was surprisingly comfortable, and the mattress was plush. She groaned and threw her arm across her forehead. "I feel gross," she said to no one in particular.

She definitely was sick; you could tell just by her appearance. Her eyes were red-rimmed and watery, her nose was irritated and stuffy, her face was flushed, and she just looked frail. She closed her eyes and grunted softly, trying to get some rest.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

Male Number of posts : 219
Roleplay Name : Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Sick on Vacation...of course.   Sick on Vacation...of course. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:30 pm

Suddenly, BAM. Kyle skidded backwards hitting his left shoulder on the wall.
"Ugh"
He clutched his arms regaining balance on his feet. Kyle winced as he streched his arm. His eyes started blurring. He saw a door just next to him. I wonder if anyone heard that. Kyle sarcastically rolled his eyes. He searched the ground for his Inn Key and grabbed it. He looked up and saw the Room # wall he had bumped into. Room # XX. Kyle stiffened and recognized the surroundings as the blur went away. He realized the wall he bumped into was the room next door to his Inn room. Kyle silently plastered himself to the wall inching closer to his room. He stumbled into the doorway eagerly trying to pace the key into the door.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Sick on Vacation...of course.   Sick on Vacation...of course. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:50 am

Arden's eyes flew open. "What in the world...?" She muttered, pulling herself out of bed. Her mind was refusing to think rationally, and she had no idea what was going on. All she knew was that her head hurt, and that there was a lot of very, very loud thudding in the hallway. She slipped her freezing-cold feet into her pale pink slippers and pulled her terrycloth robe tighter to her body, and then fumbled to the door.

She unbolted the thick locks, and then opened and peeked out of the door. "Kyle?" she asked, squinting. The harsh lights in the hallway hurt her eyes, and she blinked.
Back to top Go down
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

PostSubject: Re: Sick on Vacation...of course.   Sick on Vacation...of course. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:13 am

Kyle stiffened. He recognized that voice. He turned and saw Arden, squinting in the light. Suddenly he dropped his keys and shifted his head.
"Arden?"
Kyle blinked focusing his eyes Arden.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Sick on Vacation...of course.   Sick on Vacation...of course. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:15 am

Arden smiled weakly. "Yep," she said hoarsely. "Don't I look amazing?" She motioned at her pj's and ghostly pale face. If she had been with it, she would have been mortified to let anyone see her like that. But at that moment, she really didn't care. She rubbed at her eyes with a soft sleeve of her robe, and coughed.

"What're you doing?" she asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

PostSubject: Re: Sick on Vacation...of course.   Sick on Vacation...of course. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:25 am

Kyle slightly smiled, but it melted away quickly. It seemed as that he was going to chuckle. Kyle pointed to the room nextto Arden's.
"This is my room, I have been staying at this Inn ever since I came here" He shrugged.
"What about you?"
He squinted at Arden, her skin rather pale.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Sick on Vacation...of course.   Sick on Vacation...of course. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:27 am

"I just came here for a vacation," Arden said, smiling weakly once more. "And apparently I picked up some bug either on the way, or while I was here." She put her hand on the door to steady herself, because she was still rather dizzy.

"Was that you banging around in the hallway a minute ago? Are you okay?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

PostSubject: Re: Sick on Vacation...of course.   Sick on Vacation...of course. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:36 am

Kyle completly forgot the pain from his shoulder after he heard Arden's voice. Then as she reminded him, the pain came back. He crumpled down to his knees, wincing as he saw a rather big bruise on his arm.
"Yea... accidently bumped into the wall" quickling regaining to his feet.
"Just a small bruise..."
Kyle's eyes flickered onto Arden's face watching, as she leaned at the door for support. He rushed toward her.
"Are you okay?..."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Sick on Vacation...of course.   Sick on Vacation...of course. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:40 am

Arden reached out her free hand as Kyle fell to the ground, eyes suddenly wide and alert. "Whoa!" she said. Unfortunately, as she did so, she lost her own balance, and slid painfully to the floor. She shook her head, dazed. "Ouch." She looked up at Kyle, who had, in the time it took for her to make herself look like a fool, somehow appeared by her side. Embarrased, she nodded. She struggled to stand up, muttering, "I'm...okay. I just don't...feel well." She closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

PostSubject: Re: Sick on Vacation...of course.   Sick on Vacation...of course. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:46 am

Kyle reached his hands to help her stand up. His head turned to the side his hair flopping in front of his face. Unless you actually looked at him at a close view, you would see his face, scarlet red.
"Hope you feel better..."
After saying that he shut his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Sick on Vacation...of course.   Sick on Vacation...of course. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:50 am

Arden coughed. She accepted his hand, letting him pull her up. She got a glimpse of his red face, and she coughed again. This time, she had to bend over slightly and put her hands on her knees, coughing for nearly a full minute before she stood up again. By the time she straightened up, her face was just as red from effort.

"Mmm..." she groaned, stumbling a step forward. "Maybe I should go back to bed." She rubbed her eyes, completely aware of the fact that she looked pitiful. She hated it, too.
Back to top Go down
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

PostSubject: Re: Sick on Vacation...of course.   Sick on Vacation...of course. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:02 am

"Ah, you should"
Kyle let go of her hand and took a step back, his face getting redder and redder by the minute. He gazed at Arden and held it as long as he could but then looked away.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Sick on Vacation...of course.   Sick on Vacation...of course. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:03 am

Arden knew she should go back in her room, but for some reason, she really, really didn't want to. She couldn't convince her feet to go back in her room. She smiled hesitantly, before coughing again. "Ugh. I'm going to have to go get some cold medicine or something," she remarked, sniffling. "This is gross. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

PostSubject: Re: Sick on Vacation...of course.   Sick on Vacation...of course. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:55 pm

"Err, yea" Kyle took another step back, shoving his hands into his pockets.
"Feel better soon" He muttered under his breath.
Kyle stood there as Arden coughed. He shrugged.
"Do you want me to get you some water or something?"
Kyles legs ached to move.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Sick on Vacation...of course.   Sick on Vacation...of course. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:20 pm

Arden hesitated. "No, you shouldn't go out of your way..." she said slowly. Her eyes were getting heavy, and she rubbed at them with her fists. "I don't want to trouble you." She attempted a smile, and then started to turn back into her room.

To her immediate realization, that task would not be as easy as she would think.

When she fell, her foot, which had been propping open the door, had slipped out, letting the heavy door close. "I left my key in my room!" Arden said, groaning. She leaned against the wall and put her face in her hands. She felt the sudden bite of tears in her eyes, from all of the frustration and exhaustion and sickness that was building up in her. She sighed, and then turned to walk down the hall. "I'll have to go down to the front desk," she said, not even sure if Kyle was still there. She started to shuffle towards the elevator, clad in pajamas and slippers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sick on Vacation...of course.   Sick on Vacation...of course. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sick on Vacation...of course.
Page 1 of 1