Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ancient Masters IC

Go down 
+2
justice
Rosette
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : Ancient Masters IC Hdbadge

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:14 am

Everyone's profile that's accepted can start!

Progress: Not Recruiting characters - Sign up at Char profiles
Type of Quality: 4 lines minimum
Rating: PG 13
OOC Topic : Here
Character Profiles and Sign Up Thread: Here
---------------------------------------------------------------------

A tradition to grant any wish. Five students are chosen to become Ancient Masters through blood, or by other means. Many who seek the artifacts end up at Marcus Maximillion High School this year in order to obtain sealed magical familiars. The gathering is not by chance, some of the Masters were invited, or notices the other Master's presence in this school itself. These familiars assist them on their journey to win the ancient artifact that grants any wish. Because this artifact itself is unknown, no one knows how it looks like. These magic familiars range from animal-like beings to humanoid ones. They are sealed within an artifacts that resemble their form from long ago.

Ancient Masters wield the magic artifact, and control the familiar and to seal and take the other Ancient Master's Artifact Familiars. If they seal and take the artifacts from the other Ancient Masters, they will gain the power to find the unknown artifact that will grant them any wish.

Artifact Familiars: They are sealed within magical artifacts that resemble their form. After hundreds of years, their powers build up inside their artifact, and will explode when the artifact cannot restrain their power any longer, causing massive magical damage to the world. The only way to prevent this is for the chosen ones who become the Ancient Masters to control these magical beings after unsealing them. Whoever has the magical artifact in their possession, the familiars cannot destroy their Masters, but can fight against the others. They have their own personality. Once they are unsealed, their magic has been released and won't cause the massive explosion. To seal the other Ancient Masters familiars, one will have to weaken the other to their weakest point. Then when taking the artifact away, they will be able to "own that power" but they cannot use it. once all 5 are taken, the artifacts will show the way towards the final artifact that grants any wish.

Currently

Marcus Maximillion High school, set in the USA. This is the first day for students to arrive. Who knew what awaited five students who only are worried about how to fit in, how to do well and the future of just a regular school year? Who will they encounter?

Last edited by Rosette on Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:10 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:25 am

Raydric Scarret, known as Ray by most people, parks in the student parking lot with his motorcycle. He stood there in front of his high school. He came here for the last three years after moving from middle school from the nearest town. It was to get away from Bradley, who continues to try taking away the artifact that his familiar lives in, the golden pocketwatch that Bradley's grandfather gave to Raydric instead of his own grandson, Bradley. Raydric has no relation to them except that he was Bradley's best friend until four years ago. His family just opened a small, new diner here.

"Raydric," his familiar that he named Calder. Psychic powers, fortune-telling, tarot cards. This is his magic servant's power. He is invisible to everyone but him, and to other Ancient Masters as he is told. He walks up to the front doors. Today is the first day of his last school year.
"I predict an encounter," Calder speaks. He hardly speaks. He only speaks when he has done a reading, "be it bad or be it good, I cannot foresee...."
Ray turns to look at Calder, his face and hair almost exactly like his own. The only difference is their colors, and Calder's eyes staring into blank space. Ray takes note and walks up to the door. A girl walks inside as well, and Raydric senses something strange about her. This is strange. She seems to have...a hidden being following her, just like his own.

(She can be any Ancient Master if you are a girl)

Last edited by justice on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:00 am

Elly opens the door to go into the school. She recently arrived here, moving here because her father told her there were a few Ancient Masters wandering about. Her father forced her to come here to take on the tradition to seal the other familiars, take the artifacts from the other Ancient Masters, and find the Artifact that will grant any wish. Elly sighs. Her father wants the artifact. He had hurt her emotionally in the past, trying to take her artifact in the form of a black bracelet. She shut away some of her emotions because of it. Her black drake circles around her.

"Someone is here," Nightshade hissed. This is the name she gave him because of his dark powers, mainly to cause fear in the mind. There isn't much physical dark power drake possesses, but his power relies on the power of the mind. Illusions can be made as well. Elly looked behind her as the door closes. Yes, she feels something...something strange. That boy that is behind her. Can he be one of them? Like her? She didn't get a clear look at him but she didn't want any trouble already on her first minutes at this new school. She heads straight to class.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:46 pm

The black hair girl left and disappears out of sight. Raydric wonders. She doesn't look like a freshman. She must have moved here recently. She doesn't look like she's that naive, maybe someone who really knows about this tradition. If he's not careful, this might not be good. His best friend, Bradley's grandfather had told Ray all about the tradition of this war for the artifacts. It's to win any wish. Bradley got really mad when he found out Raydric got it.

"I must go to class," Raydric mutters. "This is my last year, I don't want to bother with the Ancient Master's war or whatever until I graduate." That wish cannot come true. There is that girl who has an invisible being around her. Ray enters his classroom and sits down. Class just begins for him.
Back to top Go down
i82fast
i82fast

Male Number of posts : 33

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:39 am

Walking on to campus for my sophomore year, I sigh at the sight of the school. "I hope I can sleep in class today" I mutter to myself.
Looking over at Alice who seems to be busy staring at something, I ask her trying to use my puppy eyes " Do you mind waking me up after class is over?" with a quiet and sad tone.
Looking as if trying to release all her anger at once, Alice smacks me across the back of my head as she reply " Are you insane!, We’re suppose to look for other masters and steal their artifact!".
Rubbing the spot that Alice hit me "I know we are, and aren't you suppose to protect me, not injure me geez!" taking a deep breath “and have you found any my sweet Alice?" I take a few step back just in case she tries to hit me again.
Alice looks at me with a face as if she has lost all hope in me and nods into the direct of the school parking lot.

Looking over at the parking lot I see a guy with brown hair heading into one of the school buildings "Is that the guy right there?" i ask Alice, she nods.
"He hasn't notice us has he?" I say in a worry voice. "He has not notice us yet at least for now master"
feeling relieve that the guy hasn't notice me yet, a grin comes across my face" That’s good let’s try to keep it that way for now till I need to use him. Come on lets head to class before I'm late” I enter my classroom and find a seat at the back of the classroom, using my notebook as a pillow I rest my head on it waiting a few minutes before class starts
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:03 am

Elly gets a bit lost as this is her first day here. She finally found the matching classroom as written on the paper she carried. She was reluctant to enter. She felt a strange power there. She walks in a little late and all eyes are looking at her. The teacher smiled, "this is our new student, Elly Winterton, whom just moved to our town." Elly glanced around. There he is...the brown haired boy who seems to stare back, he must be the one from before. They are in the same class. She takes note that he notices her too.
"He must be one of the Ancient Masters," Nightshade hissed, circling defensively around her, "I wonder what familiar he has?" The teacher points her to the middle of the class. The boy who continues to look at her was not near her desk. She took relief knowing that at least.

(I think i82fast is waiting for class to begin XD)
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Ancient Masters IC Esaward

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:20 pm

Adria looked up from her book only when she had turned the last page, which was pretty common for her. She was in a coma-like trance, dead to the world, if she was reading a good book.

"Silly girl, wasting your life reading," Ettilen whispered, shredding the grass near the tree in which Ria was sitting. "There are wars going on. Lives being lost. And still you sit with those infantile fairy tales!"

"Funny," Ria said, not really paying attention to Ettilen's ever-familiar rant. "Most kids my age are being persauded and bribed to read books. You're lucky. I do it without being told. Now, I should get to class." She picked up her satchel, slung it over her shoulder, and clutched her book to her chest, then sighed and walked inside the school, keeping her head ducked low.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:13 pm

The same black haired girl he saw just earlier came into his class late.
"This is our new student, Elly Winterton, whom just moved to our town," said Ms. Anderson. The girl stared at him. He stared back. He knows that she scences his prescence. She is someone to watch out for. Her seat was near the middle and Ray was in the back row. Calder drifts beside Ray, not saying much. He closes his Grey eyes and opens up a tarot card. The Death card, meaning an end to something and a new beginning.
"Change is coming," Calder spoke, "good or bad, we'll see."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Ancient Masters IC Badge

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:49 pm

Minevra walked into the room just then. She looked confident and her hair gently flowed behind her. She walked up directly to Ms. Anderson.

"I just transfered here this morning," she announced, "The lady in the office told me to come to this room. Minevra Frost. Daughter of James Frost of the Medical Center in Rochester and Lydia Petterson-Frost, New York Times journalist. Where do I sit?"

It was easy to tell she was an intresting girl, but the presense around her made her even more intresting. It also made her appear as if she already ruled the world.
Back to top Go down
i82fast
i82fast

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:10 am

Feeling a shoot of pain to the side of my head with drool coming out of my mouth I jump out of my seat. Looking around I see the whole class staring at me. Wiping off the drool “Err sorry I had a nightmare” I explained to the class. “Wow causing trouble even before school starts” Looking annoyed the teacher told me “You and your nightmare can go stand outside in the hall and sleep till the bell rings”

Walking outside of the class room I see Alice laughing “You should stop causing trouble for me Alice this is my first day of being a sophomore” Leaning against the classroom wall.
Looking up and down the hall I see student running in to their classrooms. I look over at Alice who happens to be sitting across from me” Err Alice since you can’t really fight maybe we should come up with a plan on how we’re going to defeat the other masters. “Sitting there Alice just stares at me as if thinking of a plan “First thing first, we have to figure out who the other masters are then after that” looking always from me Alice mutters something under her breath. “What was that?” I asked “Nothing important” she responded.

As I sit there thinking of what to do next the bell rings. I head back inside the classroom and sit at my desk resting my head on my notebook an idea comes to mind what if one of the masters is a transfer student, I’ll go home today and see what I can find out.
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:51 am

"Darn it, I have no time to concentrate on school," Elly thought, thinking of the artifact war. Why did she have to become an Ancient Master? If she gives it up, Nightshade will be angry. Familiars hate to be sealed. They are angry to be sealed and they are conscience when they are imprisoned. Her father will hate her if she gives it up as well, and who knows what Nightshade will do? She feels stuck, but she wants no part, but she will have to. She glances behind her in class.

"I just transfered here this morning," a girl came in announced, "The lady in the office told me to come to this room. Minevra Frost. Daughter of James Frost of the Medical Center in Rochester and Lydia Petterson-Frost, New York Times journalist. Where do I sit?"

Elly examines the new girl who suddenly came into the school just like herself. Though this doesn't typically seem like a coincidence. She looks confident, and a little bit younger than the rest of the class. There's something about her...can it be?

Last edited by Rosette on Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minerva is in her class)
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Ancient Masters IC Esaward

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:46 pm

Ria slipped into her classroom, trying to evade the stares from her classmates. "Sorry I'm late," she muttered before sliding her small frame into a seat, near the back.

"Excellent way to start the school year, foolish girl," Ettilene murmured in her ear, her voice dripping with mockery. Ria ignored her and pretended to be extremely interested in locating her school materials. She pulled a brand-new spiral notebook, a sharp new pencil, and a pencil sharpener out of her backpack, and set them just so on the desk.

"Class, we have a new student," the teacher announced, a little after the point. Ria's head shot up, raising her eyebrows and turning down the corners of her mouth in a silent plea. Please, please don't call any more attention to me, she beggged the teacher mentally, trying to send signals to the oblivious figure who was grinning wildly at her.

"Adria is a transfer student," the teacher continued proudly, like Ria had won the lottery or something. "Everyone give her a warm welcome."

If by "warm welcome," the teacher meant "let's all turn in our chairs and watch how red the new girl's cheeks get," Ria had never felt more welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:32 pm

"I just transfered here this morning," a girl came in announced, "The lady in the office told me to come to this room. Minevra Frost. Daughter of James Frost of the Medical Center in Rochester and Lydia Petterson-Frost, New York Times journalist. Where do I sit?"

Calder looks up. Ray knows this means, this girl is not ordinary. Minerva, long curly blonde hair, looking like she isn't afraid of what's to come. Calder closes his eyes and a tarot card appaers in front of him. He's doing a personality reading on her. The card is the Emperor.
"Courageous, influential, leader, commanding authority...,"Calder doesn't look so surprised. He points to Elly, a card appears for her too. The Moon ,"emotions with uncertaincy, maybe fear, which path will she take?" Ray is hopeful Calder's readings are correct. They aren't perfect. His powrs are not complete. Ray will stay cautious. Class continues but he cannot concentrate on class. Only on these two girls.
"They don't look half bad," he thought, why did they have to be people he is fated to not get along with?
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:54 pm

Minevra glanced quickly around the room. Two people had the ablitity to draw her attention. A smirk spread across her face. These were two of the so called 'Ancient Masters.' She quickly disregarded their pressence and continued to wait for her awnser.

"I will just sit there," Minevra stated pointing towards an empty desk. She strolled elegantly towards her seat. With a swift movement she dusted off her desk and sat down. Manners were clearly something she excelled at, as well as school. She was a few years younger than everyone in this class. According to her age she should be a freshman at the most.

"Opal, this is going to be easy," she said to her Familiar. "I have so many advantages here. I do not even need to pay attention in class, I can just plot out the events that will happen."
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:31 pm

Classes pass by. Elly can't help it. She is worried about these two in her homeroom. She hopes she doesn't bump into them after school. She heads to her locker and takes out all she needs. She doesn't want any trouble, not until she understands and knows all about this town. Nightshade circles her.
"I advise you to start taking this war seriously," he hissed,"else they get the advantage while you delay."
Elly knows that, but she hates this. If she gives it up, who knows what Nightshade will do? When Elly was going to give back the artifact to her father after unsealing Nightshade, Nightshade caused a racket. Her father was angry, and so was Nightshade. Elly watched them fight and Nightshade protected the artifact successfully, at the price of damaging her right eye and her father's arm....
She glances around. She senses someone nearby. But she heads straight out the school doors.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:00 pm

Ray was daydreaming a little bit. He wakes up when the last bell rings. He gets up and waits until the other two girls have left. He leaves last, wondering what to do.
"Calder, "Ray spoke, "determine the best path to take." Calder stares blankly and doesn't speak a word. Many tarot cards float in the air and Calder just lets them float.
Calder speaks, "I don't have enough power for a reading like that right now. There's a dark presence around and it's affecting my readings." Then he points to a random card, "but this card, it is the only one that I'm certain of that's true."

The card turns. The fool. "An adventure, a journey...."
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:35 pm

The bell rung as school ended. Sovayya closed her journal grinning.
At last... it has begun, she thought.
She collected her belongings and flung her satchel onto her shoulder. Sovayya left the classroom and blended in the crowd slowly making her way to the school doors. Right when she was about to go out the doors she flinched. Someone... is nearby... Glancing around her, she stepped aside to the lockers to get a better look. Pushing up her glasses, a rather unnoticeable cold glare passed through the rushing students. Sovayya licked her lips savoring the lingering presence of a Ancient Master. She took a deep breath and put on a fake innocent look, as she once more headed for the doors. Maybe next time.. Sovayya pushed open the door and shielded her eyes of the bright sunlight. Too much... She shrugged as she sat down on a bench facing the school doors. Her head rolled around her neck as she stretched.

Last edited by Aiyo on Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
i82fast
i82fast

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:35 am

Sitting at my desk day dreaming a bit thinking of what I should eat in when I get home. Maybe I should go buy some sushi; suddenly I remember I have to get home right always to find a way to hack in to the school system to find any new transfer students.
Running down the halls towards the exit of the school I see the guy with the brown hair. Maybe I should accidentally bump in to him and collect some information about this guy.
Quickly thinking of weather to do it or not "That’s a bad idea” Alice said as if she knew what I was thinking."Good or bad the first one to make a move in a fight will have the advantage" I replied in a low voice. Bumping in to the guy I folder drop to the ground "oops sorry about that dude" looking at the ground full of my paper
"Err mind helping me pick up my paper?"I asked faking a smile.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:15 am

Ray was just leaving class, thinking bout chilling out for a while. Then someone bumps into him.
"oops sorry about that dude", a white hair boy drop some paper, and smiled. "Err mind helping me pick up my paper?"
he looks like a freshman, or a sophomore. There's something strange about him. Once he got closer, he felt it. Again? They're all gathering. He knows. The Ancient Masters are all gathering at this school this year. There's only one more he didn't notice yet. The boy smiled. Ray picked up his paper, that was no harm done.
"Here,"he said,"careful not to lose your stuff." He hands it over to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:44 am

Outside school, Elly just walks around. She has to get used to this town and decides to walk around. She is outside the school gates wondering what to do next. Nightshade, she knows he is observing everything and will have a better memory than her.
"What do you think about today?" Elly asked him, "that boy who is probably an Ancient Master doesn't look so bad."
"Disregarding that, he has a familiar that we cannot see, " Nightshade responded, "as you know, we can easily be invisible to them."
"So...can you guys be visible to anyone?" Elly asked. Of course they can. Nightshade showed himself in front of her father when Nightshade was protecting the artifact.
"I'll come up with a plan to take the first artifact, and that boy is our target," Nightshade spoke with a dark voice. Elly shudders a little bit. Nightshade wants to do this, but Elly does not. But if she does nothing, it won't go away by itself.

(I am just outside the school gates)
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:23 am

Sovayya, her back straight, gazed into the crowd. Her head cocked to the side while her right hand propped up her head. I have this feeling... She scanned the bunches of people while keeping a goofy smile on her face, to look less imitating. Beep beep beep.. her cellphone's alarm beeped. Ugh... She unlatched her satchel and began looking for her cellphone. Cellphones.... Her hands finally found the pure black flip up cellphone with a while lining coming down the side. Ugh, don't know why they have them, its just so annoying.... Pressing a couple of buttons made the alarm stop. She shut her phone and headed for the school gates.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:51 am

Calder's eyes are looking at the boy with electricity eyes, something he doesn't do often. A tarot card opens in front on him. The Tower, " failure, ruin and catastrophe, for us or for him...." Then another tarot turns over. The Lovers. "Doubt , Difficult decision, Dilemma, Temptation." Calder then looks to his far left, at an invisible being. "or Connection and passion." Ray knows Calder tries his best to read but it's not always correct until Ray is stronger. Calder glares at them. He takes on his visible form, with a cloak flowing with light blue, he stands beside Ray as if they are opposite twins. "Show yourself, whoever you are" he commands, pointing beside the White hair boy.
"Hey don't appear out of nowhere,"Ray says,"what if peopl see?!"
"I did a reading, no one was paying attention to us,"Calder replied,"this hallway is empty, we're the last here." Tarot cards float around him. Calder's futuristic powers may help. Ray stiffs up by this suddenly happening, Calder is doing what he wants.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:46 pm

Snickering in a room nearby Opal laughs.

"Are you sure this will work?" Minevra questioned. "Know is not a time for error. We only have a eighty-percent chance of this working, for we do not know how fast his Familair is."

Opal becomes visible so any Ancient Master can see her with ease. She pushes the right side of her long black hair back. "My Dark Magic Illusion spell always works."

"That is were the problem is," Minevra stated. "You are always so sure of yourself. There is a possiblility that you will not have enough energy to use your speed. It may be better if we cancel the spell, but I will take your word for this. If anything goes wrong I will make you sealed once again and I will not let you out for a week or perphaps a month."

A stern look spread across Opal's face. She swallowed hard and nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
i82fast
i82fast

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:14 pm

"Thanks for helping me pick up my papers" I replied while he handed me the papers, before I can ask him for his name his familiar appears "Show yourself, whoever you are “said his familiar while appearing out of thin air next to his master.
"What is that!?" I jump back pretending to act surprise while keeping my distance watching as the brown hair guy fights with his familiar I signal to Alice not to come out "Hey don't appear out of nowhere, what if people see?!" said the brown hair guy "I did a reading, no one was paying attention to us this hallway is empty, we're the last here." his familiar replied. Thinking to myself can his familiar tell the future since he said he did a reading or is it a bluff. While watching the two cards starts flying around his familiar " Err what’s happening here are you guys like ghost hunter or something" Looking to the side that his familiar pointed to "If its two ghost it’s my parents please leave them alone" I put one of my hand in my packet clutching a fist in prep to attack just in case he doesn't fall for my lie
"But ghost hunter or something I can keep your secret" while staring at his familiar "what are your guys name" putting on a fake smile” My is James"
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:29 pm

Calder's eyes are very electric.

Err what’s happening here are you guys like ghost hunter or something. If its two ghost it’s my parents please leave them alone"
"But ghost hunter or something I can keep your secret what are your guys name. My is James"

Calder's eyes continue to look over beside the boy who is smiling.
"Deception", he said, " Doubt, confusion. You cannot get out of this...James." Calder's cards are flying around him in a very fast circle. Ray stands back a little but is questioning too. The boy wasn't tha tsurprised at them. What? ghost of parents? he believes he is being followed by those for so long? He just looks at them walking back a bit. What will Calder do?
"Show yourself, or not. I can figure out who you are." His cards light up and his eyes close halfway, doing a reading probably on the familiar the boy has. Ray is very not sure how this will turn out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ancient Masters IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC Empty

Back to top Go down

Ancient Masters IC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next