Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ancient Masters IC

Go down 
+2
justice
Rosette
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Ancient Masters IC - Page 2 Badge

Ancient Masters IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:44 pm

"Opal he is distracted. Reduce the spell by thirty precent," commanded Minevra. The Familiar, James, and the brown hair guy were all too caught up to notice herown and Opal's presence there.

"Opal get into starting position," Minevra reminded only to be too late. Opal was already ready for her job, afterall Minevra made her practice for three days. She glance back at the brown hair guy and was tempted to laught at him. He was not a good leader by the looks of it, he lacked control. She shifted her gaze to Opal. "Ready?"

"Yes," Opal said quickly making the final adjustments to her stance. She looked like a sprinter ready to win the gold.
Back to top Go down
i82fast
i82fast

Male Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:41 pm

"Deception, Doubt, confusion. You cannot get out of this...James." the other guy familiar said. Thinking this familiar talks as if he was a prophet of some sort. What should I do, thinking carefully I notice the cards around the other guy familiar starts to turn faster around him. “I guess your familiar figure me out”. Noticing the brown hair guy take a few steps back, I take a few steps forward to close the gap between us. His familiar card starts to light up “Your familiar my guess is that his a prophet of some sort from the way he speaks” looking over at his familiar “How about we team up? My familiar is pretty useless too.” Becoming visible, Alice kicks me in my shin”You’re the useless one stupid!” parakeet that hurt I bent down and rub my shin “So how about it teaming up to take on the other masters?” under my breath I mutter “until your usefulness is over”
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Ancient Masters IC - Page 2 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:01 pm

Ria noticed a small, yet intense, commotion occuring just outside, directly in her path. She groaned. Why can't everyone just disappear and let me be? she thought bitterly, the inner folds of her lips pressing tightly together, making her mouth into a straight line.

"Because then life would be no fun," Ettilen cackled, shooting a mockingly fierce snarl towards the 14-year-old girl who was clutching her books to her chest like she was drowning in the deep sea, and the books were her liferaft. "Think about it. Wandering through life all by yourself, not even a glance your way to reassure you that you're still there."

"It's not like it's much different with people around," Ria muttered, smiling sadly. She had no friends; she never wanted any. Her favorite people were trapped within leather-bound covers, between pages of wonderous excitement, thrills, danger, romance. She didn't need a life of her own when she could delve into the deliciously intriuging world of another.

Snapping back to reality with the sharp crack of a slammed locker, Ria looked back up at the small group congregating on the lawn. Seeing no other option, she sighed, rolled her eyes, and started to walk in that direction.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:36 am

“So how about it teaming up to take on the other masters?” said the boy called James. Minevra was hoping against this otherwise her plan would not work. Her instincts told her to go, but she pushed her id aside focusing more on her super ego as always. Her personality was extremely unbalanced when you look at id. Her ego was mainly her super ego and contained the smallest trace of id a person could have.

"Opal," she mutter. "We may have to abort this mission."

A sigh escaped Opal's mouth, Minevra let it go this time. Opal was ready for action, but the likely hood of it continuing would be slim.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:57 am

“How about we team up? My familiar is pretty useless too.” James said.A girl appaers out of nowhere and kicks James. "”You’re the useless one stupid!"
Ray couldn't help but laugh a little at it, but tried to keep it to himself.
"So how about it teaming up to take on the other masters?” James said. Ray saw that maybe he didnt want to fight, maybe not yet. Calder's eyes did not lose its electricity. The cards spin faster and faster around him, going brighter and brighter...but Ray didnt want to fight as well. Not so fast, and Calder seems to want to end hurt them.
"We don't need to fight,"Ray said,"Calder, stop it now. It's not a good time for you anyway to use your powers."
Calder just glares at him. Ray knows there's no way a familiar will hurt his own master on purpose because part of Calder'spower comes from Ray.
"Ok James. lets call a truce for now. " He wonders how the other girl will be like...or the other two Ancient masters? He hopes that no one ends up too hurt. Calder's cards vanishes, and one appaers in front of Ray. Six of Swords. "Unreliable, and betrayal. ." Calder said. "From James, or from you, this outcome of this fight from you to me."
Ray feels a bit hurt, but feels this is right. He cannot harm anyone just like this, when he escaped from vengeance of Bradley who is after him.
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : Ancient Masters IC - Page 2 Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm

Nightshade was looking at the school. Elly wondered what is wrong with her familiar. There were flashing lights. Yes, by the window of the school. Nightshade leaves Elly and heads for the school, floating by the window where he looks inside.
"I see it, yes I see it, "he hissed, "it's the artifact that transcends time, but it looks damaged, and so is the familiar."
"Transcends time?" Elly asked, as she ran to Nightshade.
"Looking into the future, this one usually is able to figure out what will happen, and then disrupt or change the course of the future," Nightshade explains, "but over time, the artifact has become damaged, and the person who is controlling it is too young, just like you." Nightshade twirls around Elly. Elly looks inside. A boy...no, two boys. One with white hair and the other is her classmate. There is a girl beside the white hair boy, and the one with cards with light looks exactly like her classmate, except he has different colored hair, eyes and a cloak.
"And that one, his familiar has a weak presence, but it is that girl." Nightshade spoke, "the opportunity is here,"Nightshade beckons her to follow his lead. He opens the door by himself and floats into the school. Elly just followed. Maybe she will just let Nightshade handle it. If this can all make her life normal again, she didn't care. Lets just let it happen.

(yes I asked how Calder's and the pocketwatch's power works so I can write it).
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:51 pm

Sovayya ran back towards the school as she forgot to get something from her locker. Right when she was about to go in the school, she flinched. Hastily, she glanced around. Immdieatly, one caught her attention. A girl with shoulder lenght black hair with red eyes. She standed out the most of all. Sovayya found herself getting closer to the girl with raised eyebrows and a sudden hatred. Her feet held ground as the girl was a few yards away from her. She stared intensly at the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Minevra bit her lip furiously. In spite of getting the trap all set up her plan would not go into action. Opal realized this and started to feed her ideas.
"Attack them," Opal whispered into Minevra's ear. "We would have the advatage of surprise."
"Indeed, but we are out numbered," Minevra replied back. That was true, yet she knew Opal was stronger than both of the wierd guys.
"That is not going to stop you, is it?" Opal asked.
"No," Minevra said firmly. "Use Black Dust, the smoke will give us an advantage."
"Did I ever say how much I like it when you think?" Opal stated. Opal opened the door and fluttered her wings spreading a dark smoke across the halls. Opal then got into running postition awaiting the first person's voice. Her eyes closed so her eyes would not be affected by the smog.
Back to top Go down
i82fast
i82fast

Male Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:22 am

As I stand there waiting for an answer from the guy with brown hair, the cards around his familiar starts to get brighter and brighter. ”We don't need to fight. Clader, stop it now". It's not a good time for you anyway to use your powers." said the kid with the brown hair. Looking at his master Calder eyes looks as if wants to hurt its own master. "Ok James lest call a truce for now.”
"Great” I replied” As I was about to walk closer to the brown haired guy, Alice tugs on my shirt and whispers into my ear " I felt a presence of another familiar a min ago" parakeet this isn't good I thought this hall was empty. “Well err you person that never told me your name. It looks like we've been discovered." as soon as I told him this a door in the hall opens and what seems like smoking escaping from it. "ALICE!" I yelled, before I even notice Alice has already finished chanting her spell and casted it upon me. I stand there waiting as the smoke approaches with whatever is hiding within it.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:05 am

"ALICE!" yelled one of the guys. He seemed to be panicing, the perfect reaction Minevra was hoping for. He may not be a Familiar, but if Opal attacks him the Familiar will appear.

Opal rushes from the room and starts running everywhere rapidly. She keeps running around the boy that yelled getting closer each time. According to Minevra's predictions he should be able to feel the air by now. The area were the white hair boy was standing was geting cleared of the smoke, but only that area. No one else could see him, for the other side of Opal was covered in smoke.

"A wall of speed," Minevra muttered under her breath still amazed at Opal's speed and power. All of it was under her controll too, so she couldn't help smiling.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:32 am

Smoke. Ray figures he needs Calder now and his predictions. Calder has cards shining in the air, leading them to safety, being blinded by the smoke. Calder leads the way, floating smoothly and uses his cards to tell him the best way to escape.
"We'll let them handle it for now," Calder said," the cards tell me it's not a good time to fight, and more people are coming here right now at this exact moment."
Ray follows Calder close, and they made it, outside a open window, clear of everything, and Calder's cards point to one direction.
"Bradley..." Calder said, "we'll go this way intead."
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:00 am

Nightshade continues to slide through the air with grace and near that hallway. When they got near, there was smoke everywhere. There is...a girl. Elly suddenly senses something from her, and Nightshade circles around Elly again.
"I didn't expect there to be more than just those two boys," Elly thought, and knew Nightshade thought the same way, "there might be more."
Elly takes a step back, wondering what to do, but Nightshade opens his mouth and dark energy comes out, making the room darker and darker....
Nightshade is now using his dark illusionary powers, and everything in the hallway that resembles a hallway now looks like a dark tunnel under the earth.
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:16 pm

"Opal close your eyes." Minevra said noticing the illusion that was taking place. The ground was turning rocky and she felt warmer. The illusion would not affect Opal if her eyes where closed. Minevra grunted thinking of her chances of her plan suceeding know. They had lost their advantage, so there were two options: Continue attacking or retreat. No one has seen her yet, so maybe it would be best if they did retreat.

A shocked expression consumed Minevra's face. She had spoken a loud making it obvious that she was the attacker. The important thing know was to get out of the illusion.

"Opal come here," she commanded. Opal immediatly came by her side complaining about having her eyes close. Minevra ignored her complants awaiting the next decision of her adversarys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Masters IC   Ancient Masters IC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ancient Masters IC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2