Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DNA Souls (IC)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : DNA Souls (IC) Nextmotm

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:31 am

If you have been accepted, start here.

To be accepted click here

4 sentences or more.

No *s can be used. Example of what not to do:

Quote :
*Rushes to room* I hope I'm not late! *Grabs books* Oh, I forgot. *Picks up pencil*

That is not considered as 4 sentences.

Example of what you can do:

Quote :
She was new here. She was often late at her classes. She got into too much trouble. "I'm so lost here..." she said to herself.

Correct way to RP here.

Last edited by Midnight Wolf on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:59 am

Violet rested against a tree. She sighed. The purple bat fang around her neck was sharp yet a rare piece. "DNA Souls...I'm part of them now..." Violet said to herself. She was new to this DNA Souls group. She had no idea about the classes. She wondered what she will learn.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : DNA Souls (IC) Hdbadge

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Ryu sat at the edge of the cliff that oversaw the school. So this is were I will be going.... Birds of all colors and sizes surrounded him. Since childhood he always attracted birds and vice versa. He laid down on his back ignoring the sharp pebbles on his shirtless back. Well, of course he was shirtless. A spoiled, kid at that. Ryu grew up with his Aunt who didn't care of his well being and let him do whatever he wanted. Plus, for a odd reason, he hated shirts and avoided wearing them. I really don't want to go to the school.... Ryu clutched the feather that was around his neck.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:02 pm

Violet heard a noise. The bat fang glew, sending a blinding light. When the light faded, Violet was in her bat transformation. She made strange noises. I feel someone's presence...She thought to herself. As a bat would, she sent out rays to see what was ahead. The rays bumped back to her. A boy with wings...How interesting...A white feather is around his neck...He must be a DNA Soul too...

Last edited by Midnight Wolf on Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : DNA Souls (IC) Esaward

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:15 pm

Fang scratched at his hand as he walked into the school. He looked very taken by the red marks appearing on his tan flesh, but, as he slid into the doors, he was watching everyone out of the corner of his eye. Standing tall -about five inches taller than Max, who was tall for a girl of her age- and with his dark appearance, he was sure he looked a bit intimidating. He counted on that.

Habitually, he was mapping escape routes in his head. He doubted he would need them here, but you never knew. Most of the time, the places where you felt the safest are really the most dangerous.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:22 pm

Amine -rested against the school wall- slowly slid down to the ground, holding her arms in a defensive pose... Almost hugging herself. She hated this school already. Visibly, there was nowhere to swim. There might be in the rooms, but...
Amine was terribly claustrophobic.

She sat against the wall, thoughts reeling and running around in her head.
I hate this school, I hate this school, I hate this school... She thought, eyes wide. She didn't even know anyone here.

Amine's mother had dropped her off a few hours ago, while she was still playing cool. Her calm facade had completely dissolved since then, and she felt exposed and, much to her hatred, scared.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:25 pm

Violet felt the presence of 2 other people. "Pleeeee!" she cried. She fluttered over to a girl who seemed a bit scared. She landed on the ground in front of the girl face to face. "Pleeee!" she cried again.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:30 pm

As Amine was secretly reeling around with fear in her head... What Amine percepted to be a bat girl landed in front of her, as if she dropped out of the sky. (Which Amine guessed she did.)

Amine barely stifled a scream. She wasn't used to random surprises, and the bat girl was no exception.
She buried her head in her hands and hoped the world forgot her until the day was over. She didn't care about anything else right now, she just wanted to get away.

The school and it's debilitating lack of water made her feel so claustrophobic.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:35 pm

Violet fluttered her wings open. She looked pretty small since she was a bat. She flew onto the girl's head. "Pleeeeeeeee!" Violet cried. She saw a fruit growing on a tree. Violet flew to it. She began to take massive bites from it. She didn't want to turn back into her human form until she finished her lunch, a mango. She was very hungry.

Last edited by Midnight Wolf on Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:41 pm

Ryu actually came to the school bare chested. He saw stares from everyone, which was uncomfortable. Probably his white wings stood out the most as it fluttered back and forth. He sighed. This is going to be a long day.... Looking up at a tree, he saw a purple bat furiously eating a mango. Near the purple bat was a girl with the a rather cool combination of hair color, Blue and White. That made Ryu smile.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:44 pm

While the Bat Girl clambered and flew around -and on- her head, Amine simply sat there, shivering claustrophobically.
That was the end of it. She officially hated this school.

Amine started subtly edging away, hoping that the bat girl wouldn't see her. She couldn't take her eyes off of her, she'd never seen anything like it. She knew she had been a DNA Soul for a while... But had never seen, or even head of another one.

But this Bat Girl... Simply terrified her.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:47 pm

Violet finished the mango. She landed on the ground. A blinding light appeared. Volet turned back to her human form. "Jeez...I was hungry." Violet said. She grabbed the mango seed and planted it in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:53 pm

Hungry. That tweaked a key in Amine's mind.
When Amine got hungry... Ships sank.

"Yeah. Hungry. Great." She replied nervously, starting to stand up to openly creep away.
Glancing around hopefully, she wished for another student to explain, to help her through this terror instead of adding to it. This Bat Girl...
She had a feeling that she was overreacting, however, at the moment, the Bat girl seriously scared her.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:04 pm

"You seem hungry. At our rooms, we get room service. You can order anything to eat." Violet said. "Oh and I don''t bite. You don't need to be terrified of me." She could easily read minds when hearing how they talk. "I could give you a tour around the school if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:09 pm

"That'd be nice..." Amine replied quietly, then dryly added: "God... I need a swim."
She felt almost dehydrated. Worry had this effect on her.

She looked wistfully around, hoping to find anything she could at least wade in. She felt desperate.
This school was unfamiliar, and even though this Bat Girl was about to give her a tour, she felt unwelcome and different amongst all the Land Animal DNA souls.
She hadn't seen any other student with a water-bound animal yet.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:13 pm

He left the too tugging along him a sports bag filled with his necessities and a couple birds flying close over his head. Ryu took the elevator to the 4th floor. 135...136...137. Here it is. He looked up at his room 137.

Apparently the dorms were co-ed as he saw girls and guys from in and out. Ryu opened the door and left it open. Looking around the room it had the basic needs. A bed, bathroom and a desk. The room was pretty big by itself, with the bathroom being on the left side of the door when you walk in. It was like it was made for you. A huge window with white draping curtains that showed at the back of the room, the bed to the right of it. On the left side of the room was a desk and a chair for studious reasons of course. The walls were the perfect shade of beige as well as the floor.

He flung his bag on the floor as he jumped onto the bed. This is it huh? A new school, new people. I liked it better at my aunts. She didn't care about anything I did.

Last edited by Aiyo on Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry, 137 instead of 173)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:15 pm

"There's an ocean a few miles from here. I'll lead you there if you'd want. Pardon my rudeness but my name is Violet Unisashi. Pleased to meet you." Violet said. "Would you like to go to the ocean or take the tour first?" Violet asked.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:19 pm

"Nice to meet you. I'm Amine, and..." Amine started, but felt worry crawl into her again.
Actually... Just take me to my room, I don't like being out here. Please." Amine begged. She just needed some hydration, or she'd injure herself from worry.

She looked frantically around her, hoping to find some indicator of where to go. She remembered her room number, #136... But she had forgotten where they told her it would be.
There was the big building she had been leaning against, but inside, it obviously had mazes of hundreds of rooms.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:28 pm

"Ok then. Please follow me." Violet said. She lead Amine to the school. She lead her inside it. Violet walked to the elevator. She lead Amine inside. "Your room is on the 4th floor last time I saw your application." she said. She prssed the button with the 4 on it. The elevator went up to the 4th floor. She exited the elevator and lead Amine to her room, #136. "Here's your room. Inside, you'll find everything to make yourself comfy. There's a phonebook to order room service. Room service is free. Oh, and there's an indoor pool on the first floor." Violet explained. "My room is on the 3rd floor. My room number is 125."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:35 pm

"Thankyou. Really, thankyou." Amine replied softly, truly meaning it. She needed more than anything to get to her room and orient herself, so that she knew where she was at least.

"Goodbye for now..." She said, before quickly opening the door and slipping inside. Her Mother had previously put her bags into the room, and they lay on the floor in a corner.
She sank into the nearest chair and sighed, quietly thinking about the school.

So far, she was the only water-bound DNA Soul. She wasn't sure she liked that.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:40 pm

"No problem. I'll be happy to help you in anyway. Oh, and please come in 1 hour for our first class. Go to the first floor and enter the room next to the indoor pool." Violet explained. "If you'd like, I'll take you there when it's time."
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:44 pm

Ryu's ears perked as he heard 2 people coming, the voices sounding like the girls from eariler. The purple bat and the blue and white haired girl. Unintentionally eavesdropping he heard the purple bat girl say "Here's your room. Inside, you'll find everything to make yourself comfy. There's a phonebook to order room service. Room service is free. Oh, and there's an indoor pool on the first floor."

His eyebrows raised as hugged the fluffy pillow. Room service huh? Nice... Ryu sat up and looked at the counter next to the bed. He noticed there were no ash trays. That automatically angry him off because he liked smoking. Since his aunt didn't care, Ryu got addicted to smoking, and now there were no ash trays. "What ever, I'll use whatever..." He decided, opening his luggage and picking out a cigarette. Popping it at the edge of his mouth, he lit it. Just in case, he opened a window so he wouldn't get in trouble. Ah the heck with it, its not like I want to be here. I just feel sorry for the rooms near me. Ryu laid down on his bed constantly puffing up smoke.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:46 pm

"Yeah, that would be nice..." Amine called back from inside her room. "If you could."
Amine could never keep track of time very well. Having someone there to help was a relief.

However, she had an hour to kill. What to do?
She thought about maybe visiting her neighbors in the rooms next to her. It might help her get along in the school better, making friends while she could.

However, she had to unpack first. She walked over to her bag and started pulling out books and various school equipment. Amine laughed inspecting one book title in particular, 'Marine Prey for Quiet Hunters.'

Through a vent in the wall, a subtle scent of smoke wafted in. Was someone smoking?
Amine coughed, trying to waft some of the smoke away with the strange book in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:51 pm

Ryu finished his first one then quickly lit another one as he sighed. Looking at the clutter of luggage on the floor, he really didn't want to put things away. Instead, he would just leave it there until a maid comes in and cleans it up. Half way with the 2nd one, the rather unpleasant smoke smell started dominating the room. Ryu wrinkled his nose, although it would take quite a lot more to displease him. He laid back down sending a ring of smoke into the air.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:51 pm

Violet walked towards the elevator, when she suddenly smelled smoke. "I hope whoever is smoking doesn't get caught by someone." she said. She entered the elevator and went to the 3rd floor. She went to her room, #125. She layed down on her bed. She sighed. She was new here but she knew the whole school already. Her first class will be soon. She had to be prepared for her first session at DNA Training High.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DNA Souls (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) Empty

Back to top Go down

DNA Souls (IC)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next