Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DNA Souls (IC)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 Esaward

DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:52 pm

Passing a quiet, subdued glare at a kid who was staring at him, Fang looked at the paper in his hand, the one with his room assignment. 150. Great.

He made his way to the stairs, pushing and sliding through groups of excitedly clustered students as he went, before standing at the bottom of the stairwell and looking up. Pulling out an MP3 player and pressing the earbuds into his ears, he started up.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:01 pm

After hearing the Bat Girl walk away from her room, Amine continued to unpack. More strange books, more strange appliances. There was anti-flea spray, for goodness' sakes.
Not that Amine could get fleas, being an underwater DNA Soul.

After dumping all of the strange things into three piles (Books, Stationery, and a pile she had deemed 'Wierd things'), she decided it was time to meet her neighbors.

Amine quietly stepped out of her room, shutting the door gently. Room #137 and 135 were on either side of her, and she walked curiously to 137 and knocked gently.

(OOC: I only just realised that Amine was next to Ryu. XD)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:05 pm

It was against the school rules to smoke in the school grounds. Violet couldn't get the smoking out of her mind. It was against the rules...

Violet picked up the phone and phonebook and dialed the room service number. She ordered a nice salad for the time being. She had already unpacked.

Her salad arrived and 20 mintues have passed. By the time she finished eating, 30 minutes were left until her first class began.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Ryu began to lit a 3rd one, but suddenly he heard a soft rap on the door. Finally, someone to complain about it. Maybe now he could get kicked out. Holding his cigarette he got up and walked over to the door, slowly opening it. To his surprise it was the blue/white haired girl. He took a step back as he accidentally released a big puff of smoke directly to her face. "Ah, er, sorry.."

(OOC: XDD Lol i know right? btw o.o he isn't wearing a t-shirt 8DDD)
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:12 pm

Fang finally reached the fifth floor (hardly have broken a sweat), and walked down to the end of the hallway, nodding at some students nearby. He opened the door to his room slowly, and entered, dropping his lone bag on the floor. He didn't need much; he was used to much more meager supplies. He plopped his body down on the bed and stared up at the cieling, exhaling loudly. Well, his loud differed from other people's persceptions of "loud," but, he digressed.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:14 pm

(Lol, no T-Shirt? That'll get a reaction... Hurhurhurhur. :'D )

Amine waited patiently for the door to open. However, when it did -revealing a shirtless boy-, Amine blushed and looked down at the floor.
"Sorry, did I interrupt something?" She asked shyly. She smelled the smoke on the boy, and looked up to get a puff of smoke in her face. She coughed quietly, still vividly blushing.

She hadn't seen many smokers in her lifetime. She lived in the suburbs, where they tended to avoid. She heard alot about the diseases it brought, however.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:16 pm

Violet took a nap. She was completely bored. She closed her eyes and drifted into sleep. She slpet softly...

When Violet awoke, she realised there were 10 minutes until the first class began. She grabbed her books and rushed out her room and to the elevator. She went to the 4th floor. She walked to Amine's room. "Amine, let's go. Let's not be late." Violet said. She realised Amine wasn't there. "I wonder where she went." Violet said to herself. She noticed that Amine was in the next room. "Oh, Amine, let's go." Violet said. She noticed someone she hadn't met. He was holding a cigarette. "My name is Violet Unisashi. Nice to meet you. You shouldn't smoke in the school grounds. It's against the rules."
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:23 pm

"Er, not really." He murmured. Ryu saw her turn a rather interesting shade of red as she looked away. Herself was amusing so he decided to tease her a bit. "You know, its not polite look away when someone is talking to you." Bat girl passed the room but came back signaling the girl that it was class. Apparently the bat girl's name was Violet. He sent a puff of smoke toward bat girl. "The sooner I get caught the faster I get out of here" Ryu sighed. At last he finished his cigarette and threw it away in a trash can. Placing his hands in his pockets he looked at the two girls standing at the door.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:27 pm

Violet blew away the smoke puff. "You can never get out of here. You need to stay here until you get used to the DNA. When you get caught, you get a one week detention. Both of you need to go to the first class. 5 minutes left until the class starts." Violet explained.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:29 pm

Amine continued to blush, and looked up towards the boy. Of course, she was completely unaware of the fact he was teasing her.

"Class?... Already?" She asked dizzily as the Bat Girl... Violet, came up behind and reminded her. The time had flown by.
She must have taken the majority of the time unpacking all those wierd books.
"Ummm..." She struggled, not really knowing what to say. A shirtless, smoking boy standing in front of her, and class about to start. She didn't know what to do.

"I hate this school." She muttered quietly, hoping nobody would hear. He blush faded, replaced by a strong hatred towards the very corridors she was in.

(OOC: Why can I not RP very well today? FAIL. XD)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:32 pm

"He's teasing you just by the sound of his voice. Let's go." Violet said. "Even if you hate it, you needto learn how to control the DNA whether you like it or not." Violet said. She walked out the room. She breathed in clean air and breathed it out.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:38 pm

Ryu smiled in the inside. Although in the outside he stared down at the girl. Ryu looked at bat girl grimacing, "Are you serious? Well, whatever I detentions before. A lot of them in fact." He shrugged. "Eh, I'll skip class... probably. Depends on what it is." It was supposed to come out like a question as he looked at bat girl.

(OOC: LOL LIES!! D8)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:41 pm

Violet turned around. "Well then, be my guest!" Violet said sternly. "You can't skip class. They'll come and force you if they have too. Don't screw up your first day here. For the rest will be the worse." Violet warned.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:45 pm

Amine watched the argument as if it were a tennis match, looking attentively at whoever was talking.
"What class is it now?" She asked innocently. She secretly hoped it was something that involved all those strange appliances in her School Pack; she longed to fiddle around with them.

Amine twirled some of her blue-white hair around her finger like a child. She had almost forgotten how worried she was about being the only Water-Based animal here, she had gotten so carried away with these two people.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:48 pm

"Let's go." Violet said to Amine. She went to the elevator waiting for Amine. She sighed. She was tired and bored.

(OOC: Your character's name sounds like Namine is Kingdom Hearts. XD)
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:55 pm

"Huh? Wait... What class?" Amine asked, starting to follow the Bat Girl.
She glanced behind her on her way, casting a wistful glance at the rebellious boy before almost crashing into a wall.
She quickly steered herself the right way and followed Violet, focusing herself again.

"What class do we have now?" Amine asked, hoping for an answer this time.

(OOC: Yeah, it does. I only realised that after I created her, and I can't be bothered to change it. XD
I anagrammed 'Anime', and got 'Amine'. :O

Plus, Amine/Namine are pretty names. XD )
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:01 am

"Yes, class." Violet said. She lead Amine into the elevator and went to the first floor. She entered a room with a sign that said "About the DNA" on it. "We are going to learn about the DNA. It's an important class. This class lasts an hour and a half." Violet explaimed. "Also, please be careful of not running into walls. He's not a magnet to be staring at him." Violet said remembering that Amine almost crashed into the wall.

(OOC: Oh...XD They are pretty names though.)
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:08 am

"Oh... Uh..." Amine laughed, remembering how she got distracted by the (shirtless) boy.
She wondered how the (shirtless) boy was doing, and whether the (shirtless) boy decided to go to class.

"So... DNA Class? Sounds..." Amine started. It actually sounded quite boring; she wanted to learn how to use the DNA, not learn about it. She wanted to play around with all those tools that came in the School Pack.
Her mind started to wander to the (shirtless) boy, and how he smoked. She wondered whether they would catch him.

-
(OOC: LOL at the (shirtless) boy.
Amine... Namine... How did that even happen? DX
Anyway. I'll shut up now. XD )

-
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:16 am

"It's actually pretty interesting as it sounds. They also tell you how to use it as well. I know how to use mines already." Violet said. She entered the class. Teens with DNAs were seated everywhere. "I smelled smoking on my way here..." A girl whispered to one of her friends. She might tell the teacher... Violet tought. She sat down at an open desk. Until the bell rang, she'll draw for a while. She got out a piece of paper and a pencil. She started to draw something.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:11 am

Ryu raised his eyebrows in surprise as the bat girl yelled at him. Whats her problem. I just want to get out of this place, there is no freedom here. Deciding not the answer her, he slammed the door. "Nuisance." After he finished his 3rd he left the window so the smoke got out faster. Someone knocked the door. Groaning he opened it ruffling his hair along the way and saw 2 people arms crossed. "Who are you?" He asked. Without warning they took him by the arms and dragged him into the elevator. Ryu tried shaking them off but it was no use. Heh, bat girl was right... They went across a few hallways finally opening a door. DNA Class it said. Ryu was thrown into the class room as he stumbled on his feet. "What the freak is your problem." He went to a empty desk and noticed that the blue/white haired girl and bat girl were in the desks right in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:02 am

"What the freak is your problem?" A vaguely familiar voice asked, obviously quite irritated.

Amine turned to see who it was, then quickly turned back and shyly rested her head on her books. It was -ironically- the boy she had met a few minutes ago.
She busied herself in a daydream, staring at some far off imaginary place embedded in the roof; oblivious to the noise and the activity around her.

(OOC: Sorry, short post. I can't think today. *Bashes head*)
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:07 am

Ryu grimaced as the teacher kept on yapping on whatever he was talking about. He wanted to get out of here, sadly he couldn't crap his cigarette packs before he was taken away. Ryu poked bat girl not caring what she was thinking. "Sadly you were correct. Oh, and go ahead on ratting me out with my cigarettes. I would appreciate it." He leaned back on the chair, his legs on the desk.

(OOC: xD Ha, no problem lol!)
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:13 am

Amine watched with mild amusement as the boy -which she realised she didn't know the name of- poked at Violet in the seat next to her, obviously ticked off about getting caught by a teacher with his Cigarretes.

She sighed, not quite knowing how to label the situation. 'Immature' came to mind, but she felt that might have been understating it. However, she sighed it off and continued to stare at an unknown space; fantasizing about everything she could as fast as humanly possible.
Amine really didn't hear anything the teacher was saying; exept for a few muffled words like 'Amazing' and 'Government' and 'Allies...
Probably political junk about how cool we are... She thought, mid-dream.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Class had started. Violet was writing quickly to catch up with the teacher. She felt someone poke her. Violet turned around and saw the boy again. "Bleh, get yourself in trouble. Why would I help you? Some girl already knows you were smoking..." Violet sighed. She turned back around and continued to work.

(OOC: XD I just realised Viiolet's age was 19. If she was 19, she'd be in a different class where 19-years-olds study. XD She's supposed to be 18.)

Last edited by Midnight Wolf on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:08 pm

Fang finally reemerged from his room and headed back downstairs. "This is crazy," he muttered, standing at the top of the stairwell and looking down. Sighing, he headed downstairs once more, a backpack slung casually over his back, pressing awkwardly against his wings.

He arrived in the classroom and slid into his seat. As he did, he made eye contact with a girl. He stared at her uncomfortably for a moment, before coughing softly and breaking the gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DNA Souls (IC)   DNA Souls (IC) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DNA Souls (IC)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next