Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Angels [IC]

Go down 
+4
Kritten
Midnight Wolf
Gmoguy
Red Riding Hood
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

Rise of the Angels [IC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:11 am

"Now now.. don't be so quick to get up, you might open up those wounds again." Aiden stood up and met the boy's eyes. "I have about as much of an idea of where you're brother is. I'm not the one supposedly 'experimenting' on him now am I?" "And, we're not 'experimenting' on him just so you know. Simply put, a few tests, mostly taking his small amounts of his blood, to see why he is what he is." "We're not...preforming an autopsy or opening him up and poking around like you might fear. I requested that they be actually humane. That's why I was sent here also." "So, settle down and stop worrying." Aiden was already annoyed and put-off from his usual behavior towards Angelic due to their animosity.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Rise of the Angels [IC] - Page 2 Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:45 pm

"I don't care about my wounds! And you may be humane, but what about the doctors?! Also, you seem to know, as you know their running tests on him!" Wess has suddenly become enraged, his alter ego had taken control. "Now, tell me where he is!" Wess seemed to have a second voice about him.

(Yay Wess is getting enraged, this is fun. *laughs manically*
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Rise of the Angels [IC] - Page 2 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:51 pm

Hael watched the scene unfold from her spot between two rods in the staircase. Her knees were folded under her, and were pressing rather painfully against the hard floor. She shifted her weight slightly, never once taking her eyes off of the Official.

He was...scary.

She turned her head to look at some of the other Angelic Humans. Most of them looked mad. She whimpered softly.

What's going to happen to us?
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Aiden was getting more annoyed and angry at the stubborn and persistant Angelic. "Tell me, how should I know what they're doing? That was purely a guess. I have no idea, I requested they be humane, but they may not have listened." "So, your brother could be having multiple procedures to check his DNA stream." "And, if you didn't hear me the first time, I don't know where your brother is." Aiden was already building up, he found it hard to hold his composure with this one. "Would you like to try and escape again? But, this time I don't think they'll just throw you back in like before. You know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Rise of the Angels [IC] - Page 2 Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:45 pm

Kyou was ready to punch the official. Hard, but he calmed himself down, the sadistic aura leaving him. Another Angelic Human who escaped was thrown back in, and almost immediately the two started arguing, something about a little brother or something. Kyou didn't want to hear another word as he angrily. He passed a little angelic human no more than 10 years old. Hearing her whimper, he bit his lip as he had to see her go through all this trouble. "Er... Its going to be okay, so cheer up. Kay?" Kyou said in a childish manner, smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:09 pm

Hael regarded the Angelic standing before her with wide eyes. She nodded grimly, and then returned her gaze back to the Official. "I'm going down there," she said suddenly, standing. "I don't want to hide." Before the older Angelic Human could say anything, she darted down the stairs, slowing her pace when she reached the bottom of the staircase. She slowly inched over to where everyone else was standing, hiding behind a random Angelic Human and peeking out from behind their legs. Everyone was tense; Hael's own muscles constricted. She stood up a little bit straighter and clenched her small fists.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:46 pm

"Oh, so you're Ryou." Teliyu said a bit more quieter. "Yes, I'm Teliyu." Teliyu saw anither Angelic get thrown in. His wings were splattered with dry blood. Teliyu stood there startled. The vision of blood made her seem unconcious. Teliyu dropped down, fainted. She lay unconciously muttering a few words. "Blood...vision...terror..."
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:48 pm

Wess grew angry. He had more than close enough rage to nail the official. He felt his anger building, but he pushed it away, instead, he smiled. "As you may know, your men shot my wings. If I do try to escape, I'll let you know first," he said sarcastically towards the end. He turned and raised his wings, hitting the official and he glided over to the far left corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:02 pm

Teliyu lay on the ground. Her wings lay on the floor fluttering back and forth. She fell unconcious whenever she saw blood. An accident in her past made her fear the sight of blood. "Terror..." Teliyu muttered.
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:56 pm

Aiden had enough of the annoying Angelic that kept at it. "The hit would be justified in my self-defense." he thought. Aiden's hand started to go to his back where he had his gun hidden, he didn't want to use it, but his hand felt like it had a mind of it's own. "No. I can't, not here, not ever. No matter what happens." Aiden thought. He noticed the unconcious Angelic in the corner. "What's up with her? Anybody know?" Aiden was trying to re-gain his composure. "What have I gotten myself into?" he thought.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:59 pm

Hael squinted as she watched the Official reach for something. "He's got a gun," she gasped brokenly, blinking at the man. He looked strange---what expression did people have when they were going to shoot someone?

Turning around, she ran back for the staircase, passing the unconscious Angelic on the floor on her way. Hael's face drained of color as she sped up the staircase, locking herself in the nearest room and leaning against the door. Her head spun. There's no way out.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:18 pm

"Vision...blood...faint..." Teliyu muttered. She slowly opened her eyes. She got up to her knees. "Seeing the sight of blood makes me faint." Teliyu said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:08 am

"Hey are you okay?" Wess asked the girl in the corner. She seemed terrified of him. No wait.... His wings.... His blood crested wings....
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:34 am

(4 lines minimum guys Wink thank u. Peace out.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Angels [IC]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2