Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto RP IC

Go down 
+3
afsangel
Aiyo
Wess
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Naruto RP IC - Page 5 Badge

Naruto RP IC - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:28 am

Kurosaki followed behind the girls. Mizuki looked pale and said she was about to faint, but she had bounced back up and was full of energy. Mizuki was clueless of what to do for training and Chiyon knew what she was doing by the looks of it. He closed his eyes and concentrated on his chakra flow. "You know the Shadow Imitation Jutsu right? Lets spar only using it."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Naruto RP IC - Page 5 Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:26 pm

Chiyon lashed out with one puppet, swirling in the air as it shot a senbon which hit the target on a training dummy. As she spun around, Bright Light opened her mouth and acid came out and melted the dummy. Chiyon put her puppets away. She began to practice her Chakra Rope Technique. She lashed it out at a training log and made it curl around tight. She gave a yank and the log came towards her. Chiyon then recalled the strands and watched the Naras try to spar.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Naruto RP IC - Page 5 Badge

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:29 am

Kurosaki grew bored of waiting for Mizuki to respond to his suggestion of sparing. He built up his chakra flow and was ready to spar, but by the looks of it Mizuki wasn't ready to. He closed his eyes and sighed, "I'm bored. Chiyon, wanna spar with me if Mizuki doesn't respond ever?" It was mean of him to change partners like that, but he didn't really care. All he wanted to do was practice his Shadow Imitation Jutsu.
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

Female Number of posts : 139
Roleplay Name : Nikkei

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:57 am

"Um sure i'll spar with you," Mizuki said uneasily. Mizuki started to build up her charaka. But as she built up her charka she started to become more and more nervous.
What if i show i'm not strong enough......no i'm not going to think about. I'll just do whatever....
"Ok....i'm ready."
Mizuki got in her postion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto RP IC
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5