Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden RP IC

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Naruto Shippuden RP IC Nextmotm

Naruto Shippuden RP IC Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:42 pm

Usesu watched his village from his large window in his office. He sighed and sat down, taking an official stamp of approval, he began reading over documents, as he stamped them down on them; a messenger ninja appeared, grabbed the paper and disappeared. He sighed, Usesu was now going to assign missions. He watched as his door creaked open, and girl's foot appeared, and Tesu Yamanaka appeared, in her medical get-up. "Come on guys," she whispers, walking in the rest of the way.

((The "guys" will be the first 2-3 who sign up.))
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Naruto Shippuden RP IC Badge

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:42 pm

"Patience, Tesu," Itsuki said entering the room behind her. He had always been sort of the calm cool type, but sometimes this girl was a little to lively for him. They had become jonin about the same time also, but this was their first too missions together. Along his back was his trusted bow and arrows and he was itching them to use them on a mission. The last few he had no need using them and it was boring to use them for just practice. Recently he finally finished his new signature jutsu though and could coat the tips of the arrows in flames. It was pretty cool looking, but he had never been able to use it in battle. "Greetings, hokage," Itsuki said traditionally bowing like his father said to greet Hokage Usesu.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:36 am

Sachiko walked into the room pushing the mask off her face. "Greetings Hokage!" She said nodding to everyone. Sachiko stood still and let the cool wind from a window hit her face. She held ehr breath and stared straight ahead. Sachiko sighed as she breathed again and released tension. Sachiko
Rubbed the back of her neck as she took in a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:48 am

((I'm so giving her the equivalent to Inner Sakura. XD...))

"Sorry, Itsuki," Tesu says. ("CHA! I'M GOING TO POUND IN YOUR FACE!") "Where's our third member? He... Or she, for that matter, should of arrived a long time ago," she put her hands on her hips, and spoke with annoyance ringing in her voice. She removed her beret and looked annoyed. "I didn't come this far as a ninja to learn the virtue of patience. I'm a medical jonin who can use powerful Genjutsu along with the Yamanaka techniques. Now where is our third member?" About that time, Sanchiko entered. "Hmph, late as usual," She was covered with a puff of smoke as her cream outfit seemed to disappear and be replaced with that of an official leaf shinobi.
----
"Right, I'll begin the debriefing," Usesu begins, "This is an A rank mission. The Cloud Ninja are attacking one of our two allies, the Village Hidden in the Rain, and since their leader died, you will need to distribute peace, and remove the Cloud Ninja. There are quite a few of them, so I'll be sending reinforcements momentarily. Don't hesitate in leaving. Go now,"

((;-; You posted during my super epic rant with Tesu Skittlez. *edit* XD))

Last edited by Wess on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : XD! I forgot to edit my Hokage post for Sanchiko.)
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:11 am

((sry wessy!))

Sachiko pouted as Tesu said she was late.
Sachiko opened her eyes wide when she heared that they were to fight off cloud ninja. "Ok then there cant be to many!" Sachiko said annoyed. She spunn around and started to walk out the door. "You coming or not then!?" Sachiko hollered for the others to hurry up. "I know I was late so i dont want to be late again!" she said dashing outside. Sachiko stood there looking up at the window waiting for them. She slipped her mask on her face. She then pulled her almost blue hair from her head strap. She stood there looking at her s=wrist as if looking at a watch.

((sry again! X3))
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Itsuki honestly was dissapointed with his partners for this mission. One was probably going to try to beat him to a pulp and the other he didn't normally see around town. Could it be possible she was an anbu? This couldn't be too good if it was true. That ment that the village was starting to get really short on hand of ninjas to be sent out on missions. "Yes, Hokage," Itsuki said bowing and then leaving right behind Sachiko. "We're going to have to come to a mutal agreement if we are going to travel like this, seeing as both you and Tesu want to get there as fast as possible now. I personally think that we shouldn't be going too fast because if we do we'll be all worn out and die."

Sora was sitting outside the ledge of her grandfather's office. Like usual she wanted to talk to him about her parents and the boundries they kept setting up for her. Obviously they were a pain to the girl and she wanted to do all she could for the village. Too bad there were still people in his office, that's one of the other things that sucked about being related to the kage. People were always coming to see him, which ment she couldn't have a lot of private time with him.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:34 pm

((XD! It's fine.))

Tesu followed and answered in an invigorated tone, "We don't 'wear out and die'; we're Hidden Leaf shinobi, the Will of Fire runs through our veins, and we will carry out this mission. If you can't keep up, drop out now," Tesu continues walking towards the village gate, looking up at the hawk that passed over them. "When we get farther into the forest, we're going to devise a plan. Hidden Rain Village Ninja mainly use water attributes; so be sure to be on your guard in case there are rogues. We also have Cloud Ninja, which usually have Wind elements, and Lightning elements. To beat them, we need to be able to beat their elemental styles. I have use to Earth and Wind elements. My Earth is strong against their water techniques, and my Wind style hinders Lightning style. What are your two types?" she asks, turning on her two teammates.

((Note: Only two types of elements. If you want to be able to join them together and try to make something like a "Lava Technique"; you'll need to post multiple training sessions for it.))

Last edited by Wess on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:17 pm

Sachiko looked up and said. "My two types?" Sachiko looked down again. "Earth wich includes earths partner nature grass and flowers and such...and also I have water....." Sachiko turned towards the gate and stared at it. "So are we going?!" Sachiko asked pulling the mask off her face. She pinned her hair up into two ball pigtails. She moved the mask back over her face and felt it.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Tesu looks at Sachiko like she was crazy. "You -are- supposed to be intelligent, right? Everyone knows Earth had to be combined with Water to make flowers. Very few ninja can do it," As they came to village exit, she looked at her new teammates; and pulled a few cheap talking devices. She equipped one to herself and tossed the other two to her teammates. "We'll be splitting up for increased stealth," she told them, it was obvious she was taking control of the mission. She pulled out a detailed map of the Great Nations, and pointed to a spot close by a red dot. "We'll meet up here. If you require assistance, you have the communicator," And with that, Tesu vanished with a puff of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Suzuko
Suzuko

Male Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:05 pm

Kaito would appear in a puff of smoke right in front of the Hokage after everybody had left, he had his mask on and was wearing his usual ANBU suit.
"So, sir, why the sudden call? Is anything threatning our allies and us?"
He would ask, with a calm voice, he was used to the bad news, that was probably the reason he was so calm and not tense.
"Enemys? Tactical espionage? What is it?"
He kept on asking, he was probably very eager to do a mission, since he was very, very bored.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:26 pm

"Follow them," Usesu says. "Tesu, Itsuki, and Sachira," he goes into further detail. "Those three are bound to clash, but I can't send anymore ninja; I've divided the ninja force into thirds. We have a 33 percent idle ninja population; for protection. We have a 50 percent border guard for even more protection. And we have a 17 percent population for missions. Those three weren't exactly meant to be together in a team, Tesu's headstrong antics, Itsuki's laziness, and Sachira's way of explaining thing... I think Tesu'd go knock them out cold. Follow them, and make sure they can't see or smell you. You're the ninja kind of there for back up. Put your mask on and don't tell them your name. Now go," Usesu turned his back on Kaito, and looked out the giant window. He chuckled lightly, seeing Tesu, before she vanished in a puff of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Suzuko
Suzuko

Male Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:22 pm

"Yes sir." Kaito would affirm, in a very serious manner, just to disappear then in a puff of smoke, reappearing right on a tree, near the three the Hokage told him about, he knew them since one of them was an ANBU, and the other two were oftenly seen around the town, he had his mask on, firmly looking at them, without making a single sound, unluckily though, they seemed to split up, but he did manage to hear one of them say something like "We'll meet up there." pointing near a red dot Kaito could've hardly seen, just to disappear afterwards, after doing so, Kaito would start to head there, in a very silenceful and stealthy way.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:38 am

Before Itsuki even had a chance to mention that he obviously fire and wind type, Tesu dissappeared in an instant. That girl was clearly taking charge of the mission, but he wouldn't listen to her fully. Everyone knew when traveling long distances the best way to do so was by team, not alone where you could be ambushed without any help. "Sachiko," Itsuki said running his fingers through his firery red hair. "Tesu is sometimes a bit bold and harshe with her words and doesn't give herself enough time to think of plans. I suggest we travel together and meet up with her. From what I still understand the Village of the Rain has a history with civil wars, so without a doubt there are going to be difficulties since many people will use this chance to get their clan into power. It's best if we be cautious. I'm thinking we'd want to go around the dessert as well, since I'm not the biggest fan of hallucinations. What do you think? Want to head out now?"

---------------------------------------

Another man came in and left after hearing his mission, so Sora took this opprotunity to get a word in with her grandfather before someone else showed up. It was always such a pain that almost everyone in the village came to see him on a daily basis. "Grandfather," she said slipping into the room through the window. "Is there ever a time where you aren't talking with someone?" Obviously she was annoyed, but she had been waiting out there for an hour already. He should have noticed that she was there without a doubt, he could always tell when she would try to sneak up on him when she was little afterall.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:56 am

The Hokage didn't face his granddaughter. Instead, he continued looking outside of the window. "Patience is a virtue," Usesu says wisely. "It seems to be something you and Tesu don't share," He turns around, to look at Sora. "What's on your mind?" Usesu pulls out his pipe and places it in his mouth, manipulating the smoke with his excellent chakra control. "Is it your parents?" he asks, the smoke forming into two people. "Or is it something else?" he asks, the smoke turning into what looked to be a question mark.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:08 am

Usesu was always like that to Sora know, treating her differently from when she was a kid and she respected him a whole lot for it. It was like she was being treated like a normal teenager around him. The villagers would call her 'Honorable Grand-daughter' and her parents would treat her like a young kid always. Around her grandfather it was different though, like she could be her real self. "You could say it's both," Sora said watching the trail of smoke from the pipe. Usesu had brilliant chakra controll and ever since she was young she practiced little exercises to improve her own so she could be more like him. He was her idol afterall and she could not look up to anyone more than she did for him. "You know the jonin exams are comming up? Well, mom made it so I can't sign up for it and I can't talk her into letting me try."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:59 pm

"Hmmm..." Usesu said, the smoke reverting back to it's normal shape. He remained silent for a few moments; not quite sure how to answer her. "I do have the power to override your mother. But, she's your parent; and the Jonin exams are more dangerous than the Chunin exams. But I may be able to bypass your mother's wish, providing I see the papers..." Usesu made a several hand signs, and drew blood from his finger. "Summoning Jutsu: All-Knowing Serpent!" With a poof of smoke, a small, white snake appeared, wearing the Konoha vest. His eyes were red and didn't have pupils. The serpent fixes Sora with it's gaze for a moment and recited the contract Sora's parents had written. "Mhm....." Usesu murmurs; holding out his sleeve as the snake slithers into it. "Great job Sumatosuneku... Your mother left a key detail out. She forgot to mention there were three parts to the exam. She said 'The exam'. Not 'The Jonin Exam.' The Academy is having an exam to see who graduates now... That will be the exam you can't attend," Usesu smirks slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Sora was worried that her grandfather Usesu wouldn't be able to do anything. She may have been young, but she had skill. It was her squad leader that told her to take the jonin exam and saw that she was ready for it. Her parents were against it though, like the chunin exams four years ago. She was advanced for her age and it was a pain to her to always be where she couldn't reach her true potential. Usesu called Sumatosuneku, the albino serpent, or commonly known as 'The One Who Knows All.' Her eyes seemed to light up when she heard the good news. "Thank you grandfather," she exclaimed giving him a hug. "I knew you'd understand!"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:48 pm

Sachiko looked at Itsuki and nodded. "Lets move then." She said starting to walk off. Sachiko thought of what Tesu said. "No wonder my parents only named me happiness or wounderfull...instead of my sister who's name meant smart and keen." Sachiko thought of her sister. The tragic accident that caused her death. "I`ll never forgive them." She muttered to herself. "This mission is perfect for my revenge!" She said staring at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:46 am

At first Itsuki and Sachiko walked in slience. She decided to break the ice by talking about her name and her sisters, or she was talking to herself. It was hard for Itsuki to be exactly sure what she was up to. He still felt like he had to say something though. "Revenge?" he said perking up an eyebrow, this was certainly interesting since as ninja they were supposed to forget things like this. Then again it did give a spark while fighting, maybe Sachiko had a score to settle with a Cloud Ninja and this was the opprotunity she was searching for.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:51 pm

Sachiko looked back at him and nodded. "Yes revenge!" She said softly. "My sister was murdered by a cloud ninja!" She remembered her sister laying on a
child she was to protect. The child lived but her sister did not. "I remember my sisters dying words....." Sachiko could see the face of her sisters murderer. "She told me... Sachiko live a happy life dont let my death stop you from achieving your dream....." She could see her sisters last breath. sachiko let a tear slip out so she pulled her mask back over her face. "I know I should forget...she knew I wanted to be a ninja so badly and that I would be scared...but after her death...I swore that I would kill her murderer!" Sachiko started to walk again. "This is what helped me work the courage to go to ninja training school!" Sachiko broke into a run. "I will keep my promise!"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:17 am

Itsuki listened to Sachiko intently, she had such a noble--yet stupid cause for being a ninja. Nothing like him at all. His reason was nothing, being a ninja allowed him to exercise his brain at the very least. Before he could say a word to talk some sense into the girl she yelled and bolted out in front of him. Groaning he caught up to her, ducking through branches and traveling swiftly. "Hey," he said while running. "What happened to going there together? This is a mission so don't be going off on your own or straying away from it for revenge. Our duty comes first and foremost! You should be completely aware of that!"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Sachiko slowed down into a walk. "Your right!" She said looking at him. "I need to control my emotions better!" She started to walk slowly. Sachiko finaly stop walking and closed her eyes for a second. She opened them and wlaked normaly. "Im sorry!" Sachiko said turning her head away from Itsuki. "I will stay on top of this mission...but lucky for me my revenge can be with this!" Sachiko let loose a smile and started to humm.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:37 pm

The girl came to a walking pace and Itsuki slowed down as soon as he noticed Sachiko was walking now. The mission was barely starting and he already felt like it was going to be a long tedious one. For a moment the girl stopped and he turned around to see what was going on. Sachiko quickly apologized and said that she could get her revenge with this mission. There certainly was a chance, but the redhead couldn't help but doubt it. The thought left the girl in a cheery mood though. "Let's hurry," Itsuki said. "I've got the weirdest feeling that Tesu is already there and is buring with anger since we are so far behind her."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Sachiko agreed and started to run towards the destination. Sachiko tripped a few times but got back up. "Are we almost there?" Sachiko sighed as she stopped to take a breather. Sachiko got backl up and started running again.
Sachiko looked back to see if he was still there . "Hurry up!" SACHIKO HOLLERED BACK TO HIM.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:19 pm

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" he yelled as he dashed through the trees. He weaved through them with speed and grace that he had learned from his many travels to do so. Quiet and quick was the way he usually travel, but with Sachiko yelling at him it was hard to do the trip really quiet at all. He stopped on top of a hill for a moment and saw Tesu in the distance waiting. In a burst of speed he rushed out in front of Sachiko and decided to approach from the left instead of in the front in an attempt to avoid a painful conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden RP IC
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next