Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto RP IC

Go down 
+3
afsangel
Aiyo
Wess
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

Female Number of posts : 139
Roleplay Name : Nikkei

Naruto RP IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Mizuki saw what it seems to be a Sensei run to the room 402 where she was just standing at. Well one thing for sure....everyone is forgetting today Mizuki didn't know how to say hello to him. Even though he is not her Sensei it wouldn't hurt to say hello. "Um...excuse me...i mean Hi-I'm Mizuki Nara. I'm not your student or anything but i would like to say hi at least."
Do i sound like a idiot or what
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
ultimate0

Male Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:52 am

Finally Ryu arrived in front of the room 402, he feels curious and excited to see what are his students look like. But before entering the room, one student called him and introduced herself, her name is Mizuki Nara. He is surprised and aprroach her, he is smiling at her then says:"Hi there...so u're not my students huh....u're from the Nara clan right? interesting....what are u doing here? should u meet up with ur mentor?? who is ur mentor??"
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:01 pm

"Um my Mentor is Wess-i mean Sensei Wess.....he's in the classroom. I just went off to get some water i'm kinda thristy." Mizuki scratched her head. He ask alot of questions...... "Well i better get going, he's waiting and stuff and maybe my teammates have arrived. I hope anyways." Mizuki waved goodbye to him and ran back to the classroom. Well he seems nice....I'm pretty satisfied right now. This year we're lucky-No Crazy Teachers
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
ultimate0

Male Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:19 pm

"Ow..ur mentor is Wess...interesting...hahahahaha.....",Ryu replied to Mizuki's answer. After that Mizuki is starting to leave and wave goodbye to him, then he says :"Ok...bye...be careful there...hahahahahaha....". Then Ryu open the room 402, but no one inside the room, he is surprised and says in his mind:"I'm not in the wrong room right??? it was said in the note that i should meet up with my students here....mmmmmm.....i'll wait for them then.....". Finally he sit on the floor in that room and maditate there as he waiting for his students to come.
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:01 pm

Mizuki went into the classroom where Sensei Wess was at. "Sorry i left so suddenly i was really thirsty."
Good lie......wait was the main reason again? Oh i'm really good at lying.
She smiled at him hoping that he wouldn't sense anything off about her.
Back to top Go down
Witch_Princess
Witch_Princess

Female Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Jinx ran down the hallway and barely saw the numbers of the classrooms. 403, 402, 401. She stopped at this door and opened it up very slightly. There were two girls and an older man who was obviously a sensei were inside. She opened the door further and stepped in. "Jinx Inuzuka." she said and then sat down on one of the desk in the room and observed the others.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Naruto RP IC - Page 2 Badge

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:22 pm

"Hi. I'm Kairi Yuhi," Kairi said to Jinx, she already knew Jinx's name, they were in class together, but she doubted that she knew hers. Kairi was the kind of girl that knew her stuff, she just didn't have the courage to be able to raise her hand an awnser a question. It was awfully quiet amoung everyone for some odd reason, which made Kairi feel uneased. Everyone was here, now what was going to happen?
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Naruto RP IC - Page 2 Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Hanoru wasn't effected by his pupil's choice of words, all he did was shrug. He heard Kairi say something, and turned to her, "Hmm?" Suddenly the door opened and a girl came in by the name of Jinx Inuzuka. His face lightened up instantly, "Ah, Jinx guess I will be in charge of you now, though you are late." He smiled. It was instinct to be nicer to his clan member, but Hanoru wasn't going to play favorites. Looking around the room all his students were here. Kairi, Anju and Jinx. Taking a deep breath he said, "Lets sit down and get to know each other more, k?" Hanoru plopped himself on the couch near him and pointed to the couches in front.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:51 pm

Kairi did what she was told and took a seat on the couch. She thought it was odd that her sensei was in the same clan as Jinx. How did that happen? Don't they try to avoid having members of the same clan on the same squad? It was unusual for Kairi to see this happen. It really didn't matter if the team was successful though. She was somewhat nervous though, probably due to her lack of confidence. It had always been something that effected her during whatever she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:04 pm

None of them sat down right away which was kind of expected. Looking at Jinx his mind wandered a bit. Actually, it surprised Hanoru at first because Jinx was going to be his student. He didn't oppose it, but he was really curious why. Anyway, Kairi was the first one to sit down. "Alright, tell us what you want us to know. Name, Clan, etc stuff like that, you go first" Hanoru smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:58 pm

Kairi was shocked to see she was picked to go first. She hated going first and often would stammer here and there while speaking. She took a deep breath in attempt to calm herself down. "Well, I'm K-Kairi from the Y-Yuhi clan. I study gen-genjutsu. I like the ra-rain and how it cleans and helps stuff gr-grow. I also like flowers..." She felt like the attention was on her, which she was scared of. She sighed and hoped her turn was over.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:51 am

Hanoru felt her un-easiness but kept smiling. He liked teasing his students and continued staring at her. After she was finished talking he clapped, "Kairi, Yuhi clan, Genjutsu, you like rain, help stuff grow, flowers. Good good you pass." Although he wasn't sure why he was saying that. "Anything else? Also, there will be no secrets within this squad so speak up now or forever feel my wrath." Hanoru placed on a silly grin.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:03 am

Kairi sighed with relieve when she heard her sensei say she passed. It didn't last for long, she got a weird look on her face after her sensei said the last statement. He seemed to be joking, but it was hard for her to tell. She prayed he didn't mean it and it was just a joke. She felt unusual in this squad for some odd reason. "That's all..." she said wondering if she should ask if the secret thing was real. "A-are you serious about the se-secret thing?"
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:36 am

Hanoru continued smiling with no hint of joking at all. "I'm not lying M' dear, cough up the secrets. This is a squad where no secrets shall be hidden. We are a team." He said with sparkling eyes and in a childish voice. Hanoru leaned closer to Kairi, "Your not hiding any secrets. Are you?" He asked, with a grim grin. He knew quite well, they weren't going to give up their secrets to a stranger they met that day and only talked to him for 20 minutes now. Even if he was their sensei.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:44 am

Hanoru really sounded serious to Kairi. She swallowed hard, feeling like a whole apple slid down her throut. She had her own share of secrects that she couldn't say out loud. Her father would ring her neck for it, she could try lying, but that never worked out for her before. She tensed up, but she spoke clearly. "I have no secrects, none at. Please continue." It was unusual that when she spoke normaly she sounded more like a lier when she was trying to lie. One reason why she always got caught telling a lie, hopefully he wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:56 am

He looked at her straight in the eye for a long time, but said nothing. Instead he sat back down, folded his hands and took a big sigh. After a moment he gave a big smile and said, "Ok, I trust you. You are my student after all. If that is all you want to share, that its fine." The other 2 students were being really quiet. It was getting late and he should wrap this up. "Alright, since its late, The other 2 will do their presentations tomorrow. And you know Kairi. I really trust you. Trust you enough and everything. I'm sure you wouldn't lie to me." Hanoru smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Naruto RP IC - Page 2 Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:11 pm

Wess looked at the moon, it was full tonight, the fireflies should be dancing and flickering off in the still of the night. As for the Inuzuka Clan, they usually brought their dogs out and howled, seemingly. "Mizuki, it's getting late, you should be getting home," Wess says in his low, but soft voice. Wess couldn't wait for her, he had Clan duties to attend to. Wess leaped out the window, turning into a lightning bug himself. It was strange, he was one of the few gifted Aburame Clan members that could do this, he flew through the air still. An old female firefly flew up to him, it was his grandmother. "You're late," she says ruffly, barely audible through the buzzing of wings. Wess nods and sees a bat, he immediately turns into a human and grabs his grandmother with a snatch of his hand. He threw his grandmother in the air and she came down a human. They unleashed their parasites upon the retched creature. The bat was full of infectious diseases, it was best if they let their parasites devour it. They continued walking secretly, they arrived slowly and dutifully to the meeting place of the Aburame Clan. Wess silently took his seat with the Main Branch of the family.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:18 pm

Hearing Hanuro say that he trusts Kairi is like a stab in the back to her. She did lie to him, she was lucky that she thought she was telling the truth. Why did she feel so guilty though? Why weren't the others talking too? She was scared out of her mind, should she tell Hanuro Sensei the truth or should she keep lying? She was really confused on what to do. "Hanuro Sensei," she spoke, "I lied to you, I have secrects, but I can't tell you them. Please don't be angry with me, I have to keep the secrects of my clan." Her head faced the floor with shame, she hoped he'd understand.
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Mizuki started to walk home. It was light but slightly comfortable. She opened the door to her home where her her Little brother and Little sister came running to her. "Sis is home, mommy," Their voice pierced the air.. Her mother came walking to her with her father right behind.
"So how was it," Was the first thing that came out her fathers mouth. She sat back in the nearby chair and smiled. "Well two of my other teammates wasn't there but other than that everything went smoothly." Her little sister crawled up her legs and sat back on her. "Hey do you think i'm some kind of chair you can crawl then relax on," Mizuki questioned. Her little sister nodded,then started to slowly fall to sleep.
"Hey,Hey,Hey don't fall asleep on me." Everyone started to laugh in the Nara's home.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:18 pm

Wess wakes up at 3 in the morning. It was a bit early, but that didn't matter to him. He fazes through the floor, reappearing, in his classroom sighing. He lays on the couch in the team room, thinking what to do. After about 2 hours of thinking and watching one of his parasites flying around in patterns, giving him ideas, something came to him. He got out a piece of paper and began to write. After using up three sheets, front and back with very small handwriting, he wondered if the other two teammates would know what to do. What he wrote generally said, 'You are late and will be reading this all day most likely, me and Mizuki are off training.' Then he thought about what to do, the old bell technique only worked for groups with more than one. He did some more thinking. "I guess I'll see how far I can push her," Wess says. Wess wanted to think some more, he began casting a Genjutsu. "Ino, Shiki, Taru, Uki, Ne, Saru, Tori!" he said aloud making the hand signs with a very high speed. The room turned into what looked to be a forest, the walls are trees, the door was moss. None of this was real though, as soon as the door was opened, it would break the Genjutsu. He sat on a tree limb close to the ground, which was really the couch. He pulled out a book of proverbs. He read several lines. "Every man is his worst enemy," Wess says with understanding. A few hours passed, it turned to six o'clock. Dawn cracked, everyone should be arriving soon.
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:49 pm

Mizuki raced to the classroom. "Wow,today i'm not so late." She flung open the door seeing Sensei Wess reading a book."Hey sorrry i'm late-well maybe."
She sat in the nearby chair.."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:20 pm

Wess's genjutsu was shattered, he looked up from his book, slipping it into what was supposed to be his weapon case on his hip. "Mizuki, today you are going to try to defeat me in combat, I won't be using any form of Jutsu except my Kekkai Genkai," Wess smiling. He places his hand on her shoulder and makes a few signs with his other. A few seconds later they transport to the training grounds. "Make your move," Wess says, bugs swarming out of his shirt sleeve, becoming tentacles.
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:35 pm

Her eyes widen as she dodge the bugs.
Man,his bugs are fast. All he's going to use is Kenkkai Genkai-Even that alone is going to be a major pain. But all i got to do is get his shadow.But the real test is how? She raced up to him trying to at least get a good kick in.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:19 pm

Bugs poured from his sleeves, grabbing her leg.
"Don't jump head into things!" Wess says, spinning her around and then his bugs tossed her towards a tree.
His tentacles were still buzzing.
He retracted them a bit, but they were at the size when he first had them out.
Back to top Go down
Witch_Princess
Witch_Princess

Female Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:05 pm

Jinx awoke the next morning to the slight chirping of birds. She rubbed the sleep out of the eyes and changed into her black coat and jeans before running down the stairs to grab some breakfast. Her older brother was already downstairs and said "So, you met your sensei yesterday?" Jinx nodded as her mouth was too full to allow speech. Her brother and her said no more at the table and Jinx was out the door in about a nanosecond. She walked down the street to the Academy and looked down at her dog, his golden coat seemed to glow in the sunlight, and said "Well, looks like were going to be real ninja now." She walked into the Academy and opened the door to their previous classroom. Hanoru-sensei wasn't there yet so she opened the door, sat down, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto RP IC
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next