Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event] Badge

Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event] Empty
PostSubject: Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event]   Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:22 pm

Kitty came to the beach during her Forget-Me-Not Valley visit. She was barefoot and had her ankles in the water. It was nice and cool on this summer day. She felt stupid for not bringing her swimsuit to enjoy the cool water to it's fullest. She splashed her feet around in the water getting her shorts wet. It wasn't like they were soaked, in this heat they'd dry up in seconds.
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event]   Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:10 am

"oh hi kitty."victoria said
"i just bought 2 new bathing suits for this event one for you and one for me!"
gives kitty bathing suit
"go try it on i quesed your size if thats alright Very Happy ."
puts feet in water while the water splashes on her
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event]   Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event] EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:51 pm

Kitty was surprized that Victoria brought a swimsuit for her as well. Victoria seemed like a well prepared person. She looked at the bathing suit, it was cute, not really her type of thing. At least she could enjoy the water though.
"Thanks Victoria," Kitty said gratefully. "I was so out of it I forgot to bring one. Where's the changing booth? I don't remember ever coming here, so I don't know myself."
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event]   Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event] EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:52 pm

"oh the changeing booth is over to your left behind the lifeguard."she said pointing to it.
victoria waits for kitty to come back so we can play in the water .
sits in sand and puts out blanket with umbrella on over the blanket
and she sets out some towels and sunscreen with some snacks for later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event]   Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Kitty quickly changes and rushes back to Victoria triping on the sand. She hits the ground, but she quickly scrammbles back up and rushes over to Victoria. "Sorry for the wait," she said breathing heavily. It was obvious that she had changed as quick as possible. Her breathing settled a bit and she started talking again. "Ya ready to go into the water? It's the perfect day to spend at the beach isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event]   Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:32 am

"yes yes it is a lovely day to go to the beach."she said holding down kitty waiting for her to breath normal again.goes runs down the hill with kitty to the water while we get stuck in seaweed for alittle then cross the birds that flu away "finnally we made it." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event]   Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:48 am

"Yeah," Kitty said untangling her feet from the seaweed. Once she gets out of the sticky mess her feet were in she ends up tripping into the water, causing her to laugh. She was such a clumsy person when push came to shove. She tripped a lot today. She got up and splashed at Victoria a bit, trying to get Victoria to get in a water fight with her. It was one of her favorite things afterall, untill water ends up in your eyes.
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event]   Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event] EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:09 am

splashes kitty and goes in the water fight.
"this is so fun kitty im glad we did this."she said.
victoria goes and runs after kitty bringing a big bucket of water with her.
"gahhhhhhhhhhh im going to get you kitty."she says.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event]   Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event] EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:23 am

Kitty runs away from Victoria giggling so much. She was having so much fun at the beach with Victoria today, she was happy that she came. She kept up her pace trying to get away from Victoria and her big pale of water that was planned to be dumped on her. She turned her head around to shout, "You'll never catch me Victoria! I'm too fast for you to catch!"
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event]   Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event] EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:53 am

Victoria runs 10 times faster running after her "Oh yes i will catch you."victoria says while catching up to kitty then they both see an ice cream person comeing by so kitty stops and victoria trips while dumping all the water on the ground only getting to kittys feet."ah man well sence the icecream is right there want to go get some?"she ask kitty
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event]   Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event] EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:35 am

Kitty froze when she noticed the ice cream. She kinda snapped out of it when the water splashed on her feet. Ice cream, she never remembered having it, but it sounded good. She heard it was an icey sensation that was sweet and cream. Victoria asked if she wanted some, and she did want to try some. She nodded, "Yeah, ice cream sounds nice doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event]   Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event] EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:52 am

"ok what kind."she asked
"ill take a strawberry shortcake please."
victoria looks surprised at kitty
"you have never tasted icecream.you got to try some."she saays
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event]   Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event] EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:36 pm

"Okay," Kitty said looking over the flavors. It all sounded good to her which made it difficult for her to decide. There were about a dozen flavors each one different from the other. She found two that sounded like some she'd like Cookie Dough and Rainbow Sherbert, but she couldn't tell if she wanted something rich or something fruity. "I can't pick between the Cookie Dough or the Rainbow Sherbert. Why don't you pick for me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event]   Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sand Between Toes [Victoria and Kitty Black Friendship Event]
Page 1 of 1