Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring the Villa. [Reserved-Soph & Chase.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

Exploring the Villa. [Reserved-Soph & Chase.] Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the Villa. [Reserved-Soph & Chase.]   Exploring the Villa. [Reserved-Soph & Chase.] EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:37 pm

Soph pushed the door open with her right hand. The old gardener with the white hair and the smiling girl had told Soph she could go in. Soph wanted to explore the Valley before she died of embaressment-it was her birthday on the first of Fall and someone was bound to do something stupid and maybe even advertised. Soph shuddered slightly, scared of the future. "I hope I get a vision or something. That way I can avoid anyone who tries to lead me to complete doom,"Soph muttered to herself. She yawned. She'd kept herself awake-her birthday seemed so daunting. Soph jerked out of those thoughts and noticed a piano. She didn't play-drawing was her creativity-but she said down at the seat in front of the giant instrument. Her eyes started to close and Soph fell asleep, a sour note echoing off the high celing.

Last edited by artygamer on Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Exploring the Villa. [Reserved-Soph & Chase.] Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Villa. [Reserved-Soph & Chase.]   Exploring the Villa. [Reserved-Soph & Chase.] EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:51 pm

While he was still vacationing in Forget-Me-Not Valley, Chase found himself wandering back to the Villa. The piano at the mansion was arguably the most beautiful instrument he had ever seen, and it was like a drug. He wanted to go back and play it again. Briefly, his mind flashed to the girl who had been there the last time he found himself at the Villa. Savannah, her name was. He had met so many people recently, and strangely enough, he enjoyed that. Maybe by going back, he would meet more people. It was worth a shot, anyways.

Pushing open the door to the Villa and looking to his right, he instantly registered the sleeping girl slumped over at the piano. It wasn't Savannah, it was Soph, whom he had met at the Mineral Town inn. "Soph?" he asked incredulously. "Hey, wake up," he said, walking up to her and shaking her shoulder lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Villa. [Reserved-Soph & Chase.]   Exploring the Villa. [Reserved-Soph & Chase.] EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:24 pm

Soph's head was filled with a picture. A scary picture in her point of view. It was a party. She was there, telling everyone she hadn't wanted this-and dream Soph was getting redder and redder every minute. It wasn't what Soph wanted-peace was what she wanted right now.
Soph felt someone shake her shoulder gently and she opened her eyes. Soph yawned and sat up straight. The person who had shaken her was Chase, the guy she'd met in Mineral Town. "H, h, hi, Chase," Soph yawned. "Thanks for waking me. I've been so tired lately."
[Should I turn this into a reserved thing?]
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Exploring the Villa. [Reserved-Soph & Chase.] Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Villa. [Reserved-Soph & Chase.]   Exploring the Villa. [Reserved-Soph & Chase.] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:12 pm

[If ya want. I don't mind. ^^]

Chase laughed. "Strange place to fall asleep," he chided, motioning at the inside of the Villa. "What have you been doing to be so tired?" He sat down on the piano bench next to the younger girl and flexed his hands. He quickly looked around to see if anyone else was in the foyer, and then began to play. It was a simple, repeating melody, one that he had learned to play the piano with. "Somehow, playing the piano makes me tired," he said absently. It was as if his mouth was disconnected from the rest of his body; even though he had said the words, he wasn't paying them any mind.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Villa. [Reserved-Soph & Chase.]   Exploring the Villa. [Reserved-Soph & Chase.] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:36 pm

Soph stared in awe as Chase started to play. It was a simple melody, but it sounded so beautiful. She breathed out a little slowly. "It's wonderful! I never really branched out into music. I was too busy trying to make my art the best it could be. Maybe one day!" Soph grinned and shrugged. "People that like drawing are good to be around, but I think that this is art too. I like both music and drawing. I suppose in a way, everything that you create becomes a part of you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Villa. [Reserved-Soph & Chase.]   Exploring the Villa. [Reserved-Soph & Chase.] Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Villa. [Reserved-Soph & Chase.]
Page 1 of 1