Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiding from my birthday!!!

Go down 
+2
Gamer Gal
artygamer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

Female Number of posts : 125

Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:30 pm

Yea Soph I know today has been a crazy,fun,nerve werking,rainy,and somewhat scary day but if u really think about it, if ur surrounded by friends it makes everything worth more than u can possibly imagine!!! Kandy said. So dont let some horrible stalker ruin ur birthday Soph!! Kandy said. I think my question has been answerd though the stalker was stalking one of US!!! RUN!!! Kandy Said.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

PostSubject: NOW SAFETY!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:35 pm

As the stalker peired up behind them they quickly ran back to safety, "Were could we go to safety?" Charl questioned her self, as they ran passed soph's house "What about we go into soph's house and tell her perents!" Charl went straight in before she could melt into a puddle..
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:53 pm

"Charl!!! No don't!!! My parents, my family...I'm...aggg!!!! I think I'll...I have to leave..." Soph was in hysterics. "Just leave me alone, okay? I hate this!!! This has been the worst birthday EVER!!!!" Soph didn't bother to look at her friends faces before a fresh wave of sadness caught her. Screaming wordlessly, she ran towards the edge of the Valley. As she passed each place-the farms, the fields-Soph ran faster. This isn't me anymore! Soph thought wildly.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Charl felt devastated, "Oh, SOPH! IT'S DANGEROUS!" She ran into the distance. "Well if she isn't coming back then..." Just at that moment the clouds began to pass, and the sun shone dazzling the rain droplets like mini lights, they can see Soph still running, Charl didn't know what to do. " Uh... I can't decided I don't know if I should go help her now..." Charl was worried for her and wanted to help but is it the right thing to do...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiding from my birthday!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3