Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Birthday invites (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Birthday invites (open) Empty
PostSubject: Birthday invites (open)   Birthday invites (open) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:01 pm

Molly walked around hoping to meet some of her friends on this walk/boat rowing workouot. Molly skipped along exaughsted from carrying a big bag full of invites to her birthday. "I figure I might as well just ahnd theese out!" She laughed a bit then sat down on a benmch. She set the bag down and pulled out a sketch book and started to doodle anime characters.
Back to top Go down
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

PostSubject: Re: Birthday invites (open)   Birthday invites (open) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:44 pm

It was still a bit early to be on the way to work, so Ray figured that he had some free time on his hands. With his arms crossed behind his head in a half stretch, he let his feet lead him wherever they felt like going. Not even he had a specific purpose, wherever the wind blowed, he supposed. He didn't get too far from the Mineral Town Inn when he saw a familiar girl sitting down on a nearby bench. Familiar in a way that brought fright all through his body, but when he took another glance at her, he realized that there were no cats to be seen. 'I won't sneeze if there are cat hairs on her, right? Right?' He thought as he stole another glance, his curiousity growing when he saw a giant bag of who-knows-what right next to her.

When he couldn't help but give in to his curiousity, he approached the younger girl with a weak smile on his face, not sure how she would react to seeing him again. He was honestly annoyed that he had made some sort of enemy during his stay here, and maybe making peace with the dragon would make him feel a little better inside.

"That bag looks like it could explode the way it's all packed in there." He commented as a greeting, trying to gauge her reaction to see where he should go from there.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Birthday invites (open)   Birthday invites (open) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:45 pm

She jumped up and swung the bag onto her shoulder and pulled out an invite. "Its an invetation to my birthday party!" She smiled holding out the invite. She smiled when her cats started to walk up, then she kinda pushed them away with her foot.
Back to top Go down
oXMidoriXo
oXMidoriXo

Female Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Birthday invites (open)   Birthday invites (open) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Midori was taking a stroll down the paths of Mineral Town. It was then that she noticed a flower blooming. It was a smaller flower, but still it was worth stopping to admire. She crouched down to look. A few moments passed and she pulled her gaze from the flower. She looked up only to notice two people talking. One of which was sitting on a female resting upon a bench as the other was a male who was slightly familiar. She heard his voice; however, his words remained unclear. Ray? She pondered. Midori stood up. She couldn't quite recognize the female, but it would be nice to give a hello, right? She rocked back and forth. "Hello..." "Hi... How are ya'?" "Good morning?" She practiced to herself. She was sure she had picked the right greeting this time and ventured onward. She noticed as a bag as she approached. "!!! What is that?" She thought. Her mind being stuck in some fantasy land, she thought of quite the worst possible things. "What if it's a head?!" She shrieked. She noticed the girl hand something to the male. "A letter?" She wondered. She approached. "Good morning!" She said smiling at Ray. She looked towards the female.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Birthday invites (open)   Birthday invites (open) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:28 pm

Molly jumped up and spun aroudn and saw midori. "Hello there!" "Wunna come to my birthday party?" Seh asked holding otu and invetation to her. She smiled sweetly and looked at ehr again. She liked the way her hair looked. Molyl thought it was a pretty green.
Back to top Go down
oXMidoriXo
oXMidoriXo

Female Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Birthday invites (open)   Birthday invites (open) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:36 pm

The girl had jumped up from the bench. It scared Midori as she'd flinch. Her hands would move to the top of her, but she relaxed upon hearing that she was invited to a party. "A party?" She asked. She smiled. It was going to be her first party. Molly held out an invitation. Mid lightly held it in her hands. "Oh, wow! I would be happy to come" She said ecstatically. "But.. What to get?" She thought to herself. She rocked back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Birthday invites (open)   Birthday invites (open) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:43 pm

"Its lasting all weekend!" Molly smiled. "To give my friends and relatives time to come!" Molly smiled jumping up ansd down. "It starts today!" She giggled for no apparent reason. She spun around and sat back on the bench...finding Midori familiar, but couldnt make out where she had seen ehr.
Back to top Go down
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

PostSubject: Re: Birthday invites (open)   Birthday invites (open) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:45 pm

”A party?” He asked, not even reading the letter inside the envelope she handed him. He was too busy looking at Midori and trying to remember where he had seen her before. Waffle Island, right? He knew that her name began with an ‘M’…but he figured that if he stuck around, he’d hear this crazy cat girl introduce herself to the green haired girl, and then he would know both of their names. He opened the letter and grimaced at the girly designs on the card, oh he was gonna regret this.

”I guess I can come…It’ll be nice to not work for once. Hopefully Mineral Town can party.” He grinned at the two ladies before him, intending to be friendly. Honestly, this place was such a bore sometimes. Meeting people and talking with them was what he really wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday invites (open)   Birthday invites (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Birthday invites (open)
Page 1 of 1