Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Natt and So-Jun's Black heart event.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

Natt and So-Jun's Black heart event. Empty
PostSubject: Natt and So-Jun's Black heart event.   Natt and So-Jun's Black heart event. EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:30 am

So-Jun walked into the lake, he can see beautiful flowers surrounding the lake. "So, this is the Maple lake.It's beautiful" He thought.He looked at the water and he saw a guy with white hair, and grey-ish eyes. "Dad?" he exclaimed. "No..it's you Jun. Wake up." He said to himself when he realized that its his reflection.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

PostSubject: Re: Natt and So-Jun's Black heart event.   Natt and So-Jun's Black heart event. EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:04 pm

"Hi." Natt said. She was exploring Waffle Island. She had never been anywhere on this island before apart kitty's store. Nowhere that she could remember anyway. "So, what are you doing here anyways? I'm exploring the island. I haven't been anywhere else on the island except kitty's store. That's where I mat you, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: Natt and So-Jun's Black heart event.   Natt and So-Jun's Black heart event. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:50 am

Jun was surprised to see a familiar face at the Lake. "Hey! Natt, right?" He said. "You don't remember my name?" He asked. My workmate. She works at Kitty's store, right? He said to himself. "Me? I'm just strolling, what about you? What are you doing here?" He asked. When he heard that Natt said that Maple lake is the only place she had been to, he suddenly said, "I'll take you around sometime."
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

PostSubject: Re: Natt and So-Jun's Black heart event.   Natt and So-Jun's Black heart event. EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:36 am

"I love it if you took me around some time. You're So-Jun right? You applied for the cashier job didn't you?" Natt sighed. "It's so beautiful around here isn't it?" Natt looked down at her toes and shuffled her feet. She looked around her properly. "The flowers here are pretty aren't they?" I'm talking nosense now! What's got into me today?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natt and So-Jun's Black heart event.   Natt and So-Jun's Black heart event. Empty

Back to top Go down

Natt and So-Jun's Black heart event.
Page 1 of 1