Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event)   Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:55 pm

She sighed, "No, I live alone. Actually I have a room at the Inn." She said seriously," It is really fun!" She must've sounded immature, but she was alone in an adult world, and she enjoyed it. In a couple years she'll have to get a real job, and move back to the city. She's glad that she could spend her life here for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

Female Number of posts : 143
Roleplay Name : Ayaka Woulfe

Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event)   Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:35 am

Ayaka blinked. "Oh really?" She found it unusauall for a child of that age to live on their own, even if at an inn, but.... "Well, if you're happy, I'm sure your life is comftorable" she commented. But what of her life? Miharu's seemed nice.... but her own was cramped.

A frown was placed on her face, but it didn't last long. "Miharu? .....If you went by in your life....With the same shecdule, day after day... Year after year....What would you do?" Ayaka asked seriously, her face going hard.
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event)   Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:55 am

Miharu pondered the question and laughed lightly, "I'd mix things up and go the long way to where I was going instead of the usual short way the next day!" she smiled. It didn't make much sence, but that was what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event)   Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:18 am

"Hmm..." Ayaka murmured, rubbing her temples. The explanation was cute, but it didn't seem to cut it in her life. "How far would you go....to pursue your happiness?" She asked, closing her eyes. She wasn't exactly sure why she was asking poor little Miharu this, but then again, nothing was making sense to her these days.
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event)   Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:27 am

Miharu didn't know why Ayaka was asking all these questions, but she didn't mind 'How far would I go to pursue my own happiness?' she thought back to herself. She didn't understand it at first, but then she got the question. She sighed, "I guess I'd go as far as I could without hurting the others around me. " She answered seriously, "Because it's not fair to not be happy, but it's even more unfair to take away the happiness from others."
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event)   Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:31 pm

Ayaka chuckled. She wouldn't discuss the situation further with Miharu, but her reasoning made sense to her, in a way. "You're making me feel guilty..." She uttered with a sharp chuckle, rubbing her temples. "Or rather I'm guilt trippinng myself...."

She shook her head, sighing. "I guess it's hard to determine your road of life unless you explore it, though..." Looking up at the sky, Ayaka smiled. "And I still have alot of exploring to do...." Looking back at Miharu, she smiled. " I'm sorry, I must be confusing you wirh all my talk of the future and happiness... What do you want to talk about?" She asked, smiling warmly. She\d been imposing on this little girl too much for her liking....
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event)   Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:43 pm

Miharu didn't really know what to talk about, economy? no. Politics? no. Cartoons? no, too childish for Ayaka. What was there to talk about? Usually she could think of a topic easily, but it seems that when under this pressure, she couldn't think straight. What will hapen to the fate of the conversation. "Do you think that aliens exist?" Miharu blurted out, just saying the first thing that that poped into her mind.
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event)   Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:33 pm

"Well..." Ayaka started, quite startled at the topic of conversation Miharu had blurted out. "....Huh. Well, it's possible that there are people, maybe even things living on diffrent planets, diffrent universes. Even if they look and act human. Even so, I believe there is a possibility, even if they look like us.... They are still 'alien' ti us, for they are undiscoverded...."

Ayaka blinked, startled at the intelligent rant that had come from her mouth. Why did she always talk like a swami when people allowed her to ramble?
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event)   Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:48 pm

Miharu just went along with the conversation she made up , "I think that if there are aliens, they are very primative, and would never ever be able to build a flying saucer. Because, if they were an advanced species, like us, they would look for other life." She said, wondering why she picked this random topic. She didn't really know or care about aliens, sure it would be cool, but she'd let NASA take care of obsessing over them.
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event)   Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:17 am

"That's true.... But maybe they are so many universes away that they cannot find us yet...." Ayaka rambled, rubbing her chin. "But, then again, we should probably leave the alien-obssessing to the pros...." She joked, chuckling. Aliens weren't too much of an intrest to her.... She was only interested in what was accssibale in her lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event)   Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:59 pm

"I was just thinking the same thing." She smiled. But then it was silent, she didn't know what to say again! She gave up and just slouched deeper into the water. Hoping that she could relax and find some inspiration for another thing to talk about. Or just maybe relax in silence.
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event)   Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:50 pm

Ayaka chuckled, relaxing as well. Closing her eyes for a mere moment, she smiled at the soothing qualities of the spring. "So, Miharu.... What are your big plans? I know youre working at the Inn know....Right? But....what do you want to do? Run an Inn of your own, or what?" she asked, thinkign Miharu could probably own a cafe someaday....
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event)   Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:22 pm

She smiled, "No, I don't want to be an inn keeper," Miharu started, "I want to be a pastry chef! Making all kinds of sweets that appeal to everyone! Maybe open a cafe and have it become a five star eating establishment! Then I could build a factory so the entire world could love my desserts! But that is a bit of a stretch" She said sheepishly, knowing that her wild dreams had gotten the best of her this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event)   Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frusturating. (Reserved: Ayaka and Miharu (Black) Friendship Event)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2