Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event- Hdbadge

Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event- Empty
PostSubject: Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event-   Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event- EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:29 pm

Kindly, the woman in charge of this Inn let him use the kitchen, for no apparent reason. He was really grateful, because today morning, just when he woke up he said. "I will conquer the skills of cooking!"He, well wasn't the brightest person when it comes to cooking. Never in his life successfully cooked any dish, but today was different. Shane Rainfield high fived himself which looked dorky. Earlier, Shane bought some basic things to cook his first meal, Spaghetti. It didn't look so hard.... on the T.V anyways. He laid it down on the counter making sure everything was here. "Pasta, check. Water in the pot, check. Tomato sauce, check." Shane happily stated to particularly no one.

Turning on the gas he set the pot onto the stove and waited watching the pot. Tick, tock, tick, tock. Time went by as he started intently on the water which barely made the slightest bubble. Shane scratched his head confused and left the kitchen to go do something. More time went by as he finally came back, the pot was empty. "What the..." Accidentally he touched the metal and slightly burned himself, wincing. Taking a towel, he immediately poured more water into the pot and waited until the water started boiling.

Opening the pack of pasta, bow tie pasta to be specific, Shane watched the little pasta's drop into the water. Not knowing what to do next, he sat there once more and waited. He noticed in tiny black letters were instructions how to make Spaghetti. Cook for 12 minutes. He shrugged and waited the 12 minutes. Looking into the pot, no water was left the pasta looking sticky and easily breakable. With his knowledge of cooking, he though that was pretty normal. Scraping the pasta which clung to the pot for dear life, eventually came off. Taking a fork he spattered the already made sauce onto the pasta and ate. Even he knew that this spaghetti was crap. Shane was down-hearted as he just sat there.

Last edited by Aiyo on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event- Badge

PostSubject: Re: Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event-   Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event- EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:33 am

Today was a boring day for Kitty. Not much was going on and she felt like she was going to die from boredom, if it was possible to. She dragged her feet along the road as she came insight of the inn. She had stayed there once before, after the amnesia thing of course and the owner/place was really nice. The first thing she remembered was the nice smell when she walked in. It was around noon, now that Kitty thought about it. Maybe Ruby wouldn't mind fixing her some lunch.

Kitty pushed the doors of the inn and walked in. She heard a sound come from the kitchen, so she came to check it out. Perhaps Ruby was already in there. To her surprise she wasn't and the place smelled bad. Was Ruby really cooking up something horrible to eat. Luckly it was just a guy, thank heavens. "Yo. Where's Ruby?"
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event-   Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event- EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:22 pm

The intense burnt smell didn't bother him much because he was used to it. Simply he shrugged it off. He finished the rest of the pasta because then it would be a waste. Actually, he had another pack of pasta, for you know, just in case. But, Shane was down-hearted after the failure after he told himself he could make something so simple. He sighed. Then he noticed someone there as she asked, "Yo. Where's Ruby?". He hesitated, surprised she wasn't so taken back of the smell. "U-...uh..., I don't know. She let me use the kitchen though." He murmured.

Shane hid the burnt pot behind his back looking sheepishly at the girl. "Er.. uhm.. what brings you here?" He asked. He squinted. With his bad eyesight plus the eye patch he wore, the girl was a bit blurry. All he could make out was the soft looking brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event-   Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event- EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:47 pm

Something was fried badly in the kitchen and it took all of Kitty's restraint not to look disgusted by the smell. She probably was going to need to escape from this room soon and get some fresh air. It was hard not to laugh at the guy too, because he looked like a pirate she once saw in a movie. He lacked the confidence to be one by the sound of it though. His voice was shaky and hesitant, making him seem more like the docile type. Kitty couldn't help but sigh, now where was she going to eat if Ruby wasn't in sight? By the smell of things here, she knew she couldn't stomache this person's food. "I just came to see if Ruby would cook me up something," she said dissapointedly.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event-   Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event- EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:20 pm

Shane half heartily smiled. His stomach, not caring that anyone besides himself was there, growled like there was no tomorrow. Only naturally he was embarrassed, rapidly a deep red flush covered his face. To cover up for his embarrassment he quickly said, "S-so I see, Uhm. Sorry. I think. Uhm. Ha.. Er..." Shane wanted to slap himself on the forehead for being so stupid. He wanted to sulk but wouldn't in front of this girl.

After an awkward silence, he came up with an idea. "Ah! Do you want to cook with me?" He happily gidded. "Earlier I was making spaghetti but it didn't turn out well as you can see.. but two heads are better than one!" He was so excited he started getting out the extra pots, pasta, and sauce. "So, er.. how about it? Oh this is going to be so exciting!..." Then started babbling about other things no relevant to cooking.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event-   Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event- EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:21 pm

The guy's stomache sounded as if it wanted to attack her making Kitty flinch a bit. His face flushed a deep red almost as red as the mop of hair on his head. Naturally she'd want to step back a bit, but this guy probably would take it as an insult and cry till tommarow. Not nowing what to say to this strange person she attempted to say something, "Ummm... It's okay. Everyone gets hungry and their stomache growls."

Surprizingly the guy perked up and asked her to cook with him, before having a chance to respond he was already getting out pots and pans at an alarming rate. It looked like she had no choice but to help him, atleast she'd get something to eat though. Plus she wouldn't have to pay for it or go searching for Ruby to cook her something. "Fine, I'll cook with you, um... what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event-   Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event- EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:28 am

As soon as that girl said "Fine, I'll cook with you, um... what's your name?" Shane with rapid speed babbled about the food he bought, what he saw along the way here, how he begged Ruby to use the kitchen, etc. He really liked talking to his girl, although she didn't say much as he hoped. Maybe it was because he was doing all the talking and he though he heard the girl ask what his name was, so after he finished how he tripped and bruised his knee when he was little, Shane said, "Soooooooo........ Whats your name? where do you come from? can you cook? Your an interesting person! I'm a bad cook by the way my name is Shane, whats your name?" and continued to ask her questions.

(excuse my poor rping Surprised... I seem to be.. a bit distracted)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event-   Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event- EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:40 am

This guy was an explosion of questions before awsnering the one she just asked him, he fired a bunch of questions at her catching her off guard. Eventually he said his name was Shane, well by the sounds of it. He was talking so fast it was hard for her to understand most of it. "I'm Kitty Kitz. I live on Waffle Island and I can cook some," Kitty said 'some' because even though she could cook, she often did hurt herself in the process. Naturally she didn't cook often because of her clumsy behavior in the kitchen, but the stuff was edible neitherless. If she gave him the instructions and only did simple things, she could probably evade hurting herself.

(Didn't really notice Aiyo until you said something off topic.)
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event-   Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event- EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:47 am

Shane happily stared at Kitty, giving off a goofy, maybe some-what uncomfortable smile to the girl as he finished talking. He patiently waited for the girl to talk and when she did he nodded at every word she said recording it in his mind. Kitty was her name, although she looked nothing like a kitty which was quite ironic. Crossing his arms even after she finished talking he closed his eyes wondering if she would talk some more, but disappointingly she stopped. She wasn't quite a talkative person, but she was indeed interesting.

"OH!" Shane suddenly shouted. "I live on Waffle Island too! ... I think! Or maybe it was here.. or maybe..." Then babbled what sounded like gibberish. He finally stopped and then stared at her straight in the eye. Looking at her hard, he opened his mouth but closed it and smiled happily. "Time to get cooking! Oh oh oh oh Yay I have a pro to work with. Good to work with you!"

"Uhm... so, what do we do first?" Shane asked dumbly. As he told her that he though, As long as she helps me, we will have no problem! Now.. only if she gives me the easy stuff...
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event-   Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event- EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:20 pm

Kitty picked up a box of the spagetti noodles, "It's best to read the instructions first," she said reading the instructions alound. "Heat a pot of water till it's boiling and add the noodles." She then thought of something she saw Chase doing in the kitchen at the Sundae Inn of Waffle Island. "We might want to put some olive oil in the water before the pasta, because..." Kitty said without really knowing why. "It makes the noodles not stick to the pan." Her awnser did sound somewhat logical to her, hopefully Shane would think of it the same way. The last thing she wanted to do was look like she didn't know what she was doing.

The pot Kitty picked up was cold to the touch. It took only a moment to fill it up with water, so it was quickly on the stove and she turned the burner to 'high.' It often took some time for the water to heat up, so she she asked this, "Shane, is the sauce you have pre-prepared or will we have to add things ourselves to it?" Kitty hoped it was pre-prepared, because then they'd have to chop up some spices and onions. Also they'd have to get a clove of garlic, which wasn't an easy task for her to do without cutting herself somehow.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event-   Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event- EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:45 pm

Shane's eyes were intently on Kitty as she picked up a box of spaghetti noodles. "It's best to read the instructions first." She said. He frowned as thats what he did first, maybe he skipped a step or something. He shrugged. Then she said something about putting olive oil in the pot so it wouldn't stick. "Ah, so thats how it is!" He nodded crossing his arms for dramatic effect. Kitty made perfect sense as Shane smiled to himself having someone to teach him what to do.

He watched Kitty place the pot onto the stove. Surprisingly she didn't put the pasta in right away, but waited. He was about to say something but was interrupted. Home-made sauce, or pre-prepared. Shane though for a moment looking at the can of pre-prepared sauce on the counter. Home-made would be cool... more to learn! He quickly decided. Inching to the counter where the canned tomato sauce was, hoping she didn't notice it, he grabbed it and hide it behind his back. "Ah..ah...ah... uhm...," He stammered, "No sauce here, we need to start from scratch... yup yup!"

(o_o LOL; should I change this to a black heart event? Since no one else is here xD

P.S OH DANG O-O Ardy made a topic about making spaghetti too? Dx Lmao I didn't know.)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event-   Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event- EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:35 am

A sigh rushed out of Kitty's mouth when she heard that they'd have to prepare the sauce. She wasn't paying that much to Shane's movements to see he had replaced the sauce cans, the only thing that suggested it, was that the can look different in a way. She shruged and turned back to the pot and sprinkled some olive oil in it before breaking the noodles in half and throwing them into it. "Wanna keep an eye on the noodles while I look for some spices for the sauce?"

Kitty automatically started looking for some spices before she got a reaction from Shane. She rummaged through the cabniets and grabbed some pre-chopped garlic, tyme, basil, and cliantro. Nothing else really sounded good to her, so she was just going to guess on what needed to be added to the sauce. "Yo," Kitty said trying to get Shane's attention. "Does this look good for spices?"

(I don't know. O.O Shure?
Lmao. Ardy's in your head. xD)
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event-   Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event- EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:40 pm

Shane sighed in relief. He quickly threw the can which made an obvious thud, into the trash can and moved away from it whistling going to her side. He watched her smoothly breaking the pasta, and placing just enough olive oil it. She was right, it didn't look like it was going to stick to the pot anytime soon. He wrinkled his nose at the though of her trusting with to keep watch with the pasta, but all too hesitantly he nodded starring down at the pot.

The heat started to kick in, making him sweat just a bit. Looking away for just a moment he stared at Kitty going through the cabinets grabbing things he didn't know existed. The fragrance was wonderful by itself. He closed his eyes for just a second to capture that moment but turned back to watch the pot. A few minutes of hearing her going and finding whatever she needed, she called out to him. Turning around, she held up a couple things that made that certain aroma. Shane immediately agreed. "That looks good.." He shrugged. Hesitantly he asked, "What are they?"

(O.O LOL.. Ardy)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event-   Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event- EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:30 pm

Kitty couldn't help but be somewhat shocked. Shane wanted to make spagetti, but he was going to add nothing to the sauce. Didn't he know any spices at all? Luckily she knew the common ones and a rare exception like saffron, but nothing else really. "Umm...," she started still somewhat surprized. "Pre-chopped garlic, tyme, basil, and cliantro."

She did her best not to sigh and looked for a can opener. Quickly she found one and slid it across the counter to Shane. "Why don't you get the sauce started?" Kitty suggested for him to do, it's not like she wanted to do everything while he watched. Otherwise it would be really akward for her, never before had some watched her cook before. Normally she'd cook in private, not really did she cook with her friends too.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event-   Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event- EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:35 am

Shane winced. He could tell of her face expression she was quite shocked. He mentally scolded himself for asking such a stupid question. As soon as Kitty started naming the spices, Shane watched in awe as she named them. I never knew there was anything called tyme... Time? Tyme? Why was she talking about Time? Whats the difference? and other spices she named. He wanted to ask but he shut his mouth. He shrugged it off.

Kitty slid something toward him. It was like a wrench yet had handles and a few gears. Never in his life had Shane seen what this was. Should I ask her? he thought. Shaking his head he took it and wondered what it was for. I feel so stupid.., holding the thinga-majiger. Maybe this is one of the fancy knives? Shane took a random handful of spices she laid out and unsuccessfully started mashing them. Quickly panicking he stood to the back of Kitty so she wouldn't see his stupidness and laugh at him.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event-   Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event- EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:03 am

Shane grew really quiet and an uneasy mood filled the room. For what she understood of him so far, it wasn't like him to be like this. Most likely the cause of his unusual behavior was her reaction to him asking what the spices were. She automatically began bullying herself on the inside for it, for it wasn't like her to intentionally hurt someone's feelings. Shane's looked tense and she started to feel even more guilty. Quickly she glance at him, seeing that he had his back turned to her. He probably was too nervous now to ask her what to do.

Kitty turned to him, "Umm..., Shane?" she said looking downward. She looked up to see if he had turned towards her. "I'm sorry--for how I acted. Forgive me?" Shane probably had a bad impression of Kitty at the moment. Kitty couldn't blame him though if he did at all. Afterall, she was out of line completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event-   Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event- Empty

Back to top Go down

Dang.... {Shane & Kitty} -Black Heart Event-
Page 1 of 1