Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Black Heart Event] Arden and Shane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : [Black Heart Event] Arden and Shane Esaward

[Black Heart Event] Arden and Shane Empty
PostSubject: [Black Heart Event] Arden and Shane   [Black Heart Event] Arden and Shane EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:45 pm

The large tree just south of the Goddess Pond provided more than enough shade for Arden to lean up against the trunk in comfort. The branches and lush leaves shielded her from the sun's unyeilding beating on the Valley. Summertime was hot, which was to be expected. All you could do was find a place to hunker down until it cooled off a little bit.

Sitting between two large roots, Arden folded her knees up to her chest, and then rested her chin on her knees. Straight blonde hair fell across her face as she blinked, trying not to fall asleep. But she was tired....
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : [Black Heart Event] Arden and Shane Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Arden and Shane   [Black Heart Event] Arden and Shane EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Shane hid in the grass, tummy side down crawling with his elbows and constant help with a push of the legs, he continued following the bunny the past half hour. It was one of his weaknesses, bunnies. Those soft fluffy fur, tiny tails, big loppy ears, and those adorable faces when they eat. He had a pink stuffed bunny at his house which he calls Nami. His cloak was caked with continuous dirt, and grass stains which didn't really bother him much. All his eyes were set on was the bunny. It started running off, but he couldn't catch up to it and eventually stopped.

He got up dusting the dirt and looked around his surroundings confused. In fact, he didn't even know where he was. Shane scratched his head. Then, he spotted something near a big tree. From where he was, it looked like a bunny. Well, that was him, he had pretty poor eyesight, his eye patch doing much better either. Getting back down he stalked it. When he got pretty close Shane, poked the bunny. It was... smooth and not furry at all. Just then, he noticed it was a leg. Of a person. It startled him quite a lot which made him jump back.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Arden and Shane   [Black Heart Event] Arden and Shane EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:51 pm

The bunny didn't startle her as much as the human being did. As the person on the ground reared back, Arden yelped and jumped to her feet. OK, I'm awake now. The thought flashed through her head as she stared down at the ground, pressing three fingers against her chest and feeling her heart pound like a drum against her ribcage.

When she had gathered herself, she glared down at the male on the ground. Annoyance etched on her face, she put her hands on her hips and shifted her weight. "What are you doing?" she demanded, pursuring her mouth slightly. She hadn't seen the boy before, and she didn't know whether to be angry or terrified. What if this guy was some kind of serial murderer, or something? Sneaking up on her like that when she was all alone in a forest, for Goddess' Sake!
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Arden and Shane   [Black Heart Event] Arden and Shane EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:28 am

As soon as the girl gave a yelp, he jumped back again. He covered his head and crouched down low just in case she hit him. Shane could feel the glare that girl gave. It was an awkward silence, and slowly he looked up and stared at the girl. To him, she looked scary. Stammering he said, "E-er, I-I... I'm sorry! I didn't mean it I swear!..." his voice got quieter as he continued to speak. "I was following a bunny and I gots bad eyesight and... I though you were a bunny.. but I was wrong..."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Arden and Shane   [Black Heart Event] Arden and Shane EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:39 pm

Though she was still frowning, Arden's face softened a little. She hesitated for a moment before clearing her throat and brushing dirt off of her jeans. "Don't worry about it," she said softly. "I'm sorry. For snapping. I-- You startled me." Her mouth wavered in an uncertain smile, and she twiddled her thumbs for a minute before continuing. "I'm Arden. Haven't seen you around before. Are you new in town?"
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Arden and Shane   [Black Heart Event] Arden and Shane EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:02 pm

Shane hesitated then got up looking at the girl. He felt guilty for startling her, it was his fault. Of course it was his fault. Biting his lower lip he kept glancing at the ground then at her. As she introduced herself she also asked some questions. Hesitating once more, he said " My name is Shane... Er, yes. I think... Actually I don't know where I am" Finally admitting it as he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Arden and Shane   [Black Heart Event] Arden and Shane EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:07 pm

Arden frowned and bit her lower lip. "You...don't know where you are?" she repeated. "Oh. Well...this is Forget-Me-Not Valley. I live here. More specifically, this is the Goddess Pond." She looked around at the open space and raked her hand through her hair again. "Uhm. So...you don't know where you are. Do you have a place to stay?" Something in her made her feel sorry for this guy; he seemed a bit--clueless. But in a kind of cute, huggable kind of way. She bent down next to him and settled on the grass.

"It's a really nice place here," she said, trying to reassure him. "Even if you don't---if you're not staying for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Arden and Shane   [Black Heart Event] Arden and Shane EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:28 pm

Shane sat down next to the girl wondering what Forget-Me-Not-Valley was. He scratched his head in confusion, thinking. He wasn't fond of thinking a lot because it mad him really tired. "Ehhh... so Forget-Me-Not-Valley? Goddess pond?..." Frustrated he fell onto the grass staring at the sky. Arden, asked him if he had a place to say. Shane though for a moment and said, "No."... Thinking again he added, "Yes, it is a nice place here." Smiling straight at Arden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Arden and Shane   [Black Heart Event] Arden and Shane Empty

Back to top Go down

[Black Heart Event] Arden and Shane
Page 1 of 1